• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
୨୧ ・* 。.゚ ☆· ˖ ° ✦*・゜゚ ˖ ° ☆˖.゚ * ・୨୧
When she said hold on he paused there. What. “My ass isn’t that flat,” he tried to look behind him before he realized he looked stupid. When he glanced back at the bitch she was . . . licking his finger? He pulled his hand away in disgust, and mild amusement, but mostly distaste. “If either of us has AIDs it’s definitely you,” he made a face at her as he wiped his middle finger on her.

Before he could respond to her calling him short, which he WASN’T, a random person came and stepped between them. He wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings so the girl appeared there randomly for him. Kaz looked at her bewildered when she started throwing gang signs- wait.

The girl was speaking deaf. Kaz looked from her hands to Ai in confusion.

“Uhm, sorry I don’t know where the bathroom is. Maybe try over there,” he pointed back in the direction the stranger came from. He didn’t understand ASL in the slightest, but he was assuming she needed the toilet.

When a tall ass rich looking dude walked up to him he scoffed. He hated having to look up, therefore he hated Grayson as a default. "Don't tell me what to do, trust fund kid," Kaz was debating spitting at the other male's shoes.

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city ), Amethyst ( Cello. Cello. ), Grayson ( Gao Gao )
| ☆ | location: in front of the dorms

"Sorry to crush your dreams, but yeah, it is." Ai smirked at him. "Can vampires get STDs? I mean, I'm already dead. That answer didn't come with my Vampires for Dummies handbook." Ai grabbed his hand that touched her and began to press it on. She paused when they were approached.

Ai blinked at the winged girl then looked at the hobo. "Do you know what this bitch is saying? Sorry girl, I don't speak deaf." She attempted to pull her arm out of her grasp, giving Amethyst a weird look for getting in the middle, and moved closer to the hobo. "Oh, the bathroom? Or maybe she's asking for the cafeteria?" Ai began to speak slowly. "I do not know where the food is."

"Where were we?" Ai was about to continue the fight when another interrupted. "Say please and I'll consider it? Better yet, stay out of it." She had a pretty smile, but a toxic glare. "I don't remember asking for you. So please leave. You too sis." The vampire waved her hands at them as if she was dismissing them from her amazing presence. The girl annoyed her with her goody-two-shoes attitude and the dude because he seemed rich and she hated other rich people. Unlike the twinks, Ai actually ate rich people for her meals. She wasn't afraid to throw hands on a deaf girl and Kyoya wannabe.

// interactions: Kaz ( L3n L3n ), Amy ( Cello. Cello. ), Grayson ( Gao Gao )

Grayson- L3n L3n (Kazuo) + lost city lost city (Ai) + Cello. Cello.
Grayson tilted his head up slightly, staring down at the male stranger with nothing but distaste. Grayson knew immediately he did not like this boy. Brash. Bold. Impulsive. All things he hated. There was no dignified grace about him, no regal or proper behaviour. Only a jagged edge. A mess. He hated it. The female was just as bad, the wench had a tongue.

"Your manners seem to reflect your upbringing," Grayson crossed his arms at the observation, jaw clenching as he felt his anger beginning to rile. Grayson didn't even like how these two looked at him. Complete lack of respect. "Inadequate." Grayson was not a violent person in the slightest, but he had never felt the urge to slap people across the face till now. His hand was itching to just wind it back and strike him. But instead, he just scowled, exhaled through his nose to try and calm down, and stood tall before the horrid short boy and girl. He was not going to lose his cool. He was determined, but god it was difficult with these two. The absolute nerve they had was perplexing.

"You can take your cavemen brains outside," His glare now landed back to the male, a fleeting glance down his smaller stature. Amusement flickered in his face, yet quickly died. "If those poor little legs can manage it." A jab at his height. Nice.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} lost city lost city {Ai} L3n L3n {Kaz}
Amethyst Lightwood

She snarled slightly and stepped towards the male. He stood a good couple inches above her but that didnt scare her. Thats when she heard Graysons voice and her blood ran cold. She turned and faced him, her smile dropping from her face. She stalked over to him and gripped his face in her hand rather harshly. "Dont tell me what to fucking do. Why dont you stay out of it or better yet go bother your girlfriend." She said in a low voice and her spit out the word 'Girlfriend'.

It came out more confident then she felt and she dropped her hand from his face and turned back to the male when he said something about a bathroom. Why the hell was he talking about the bathroom? "Who said I needed the damn bathroom? I can speak and hear perfectly fine." She asked and walked closer to him. Her purple eyes pierced into his and she grabbed his face roughly within her hand when he said something about Grayson.

She might not like Grayson as much as she used to but she didnt want anyone talking bad about him. "What was that bitch?" She raised a eyebrow before anger got the best of her. Her grip tightened on his jaw before she slid it down to his chest pushing him backwards. She swept her foot underneath his and watched him fall to the floor. She didnt even feel bad though she should.

She was not doing good at starting this whole 'fresh new you thing'. She sighed and looked at Grayson, she nodded to him. She turned back around and walked down the hallway with a quick stride. She didnt need to be there if all hell broke loose. Grayson could fend for himself or go ask his girlfriend for damn help. She passed through a couple hallways before reaching the music room.

Any anger from earlier left her as soon as she stepped in. She was grinning as she saw a cello. She ran to it and picked it up gently, running her nimble fingers over the redwood. "Wow." She whispered before sitting down in a chair. She grabbed the bow and propped the cello between her legs. She ran the bow softly over the strings to see if they were in tune, they were. Perfect.

She slid her fingers across the strings as she played some scales. Its been awhile since she played but she was still good if not amazing. She pulled one of her sacred pieces from her memory and started to dash across the cello in unison with the imaginary song in her head. Notes flowed through her mind and out the cello in a haunting but beautiful way.

Last edited:
- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
Oh shit, he had to read the Vampires for Dummies to know more than Ai and brag about it. But that was for later. Not even Ai bothered him as much as Grayson did. His “better than you” attitude was so ugly. If only he had the power to disintegrate the people he looked at. You’d be dead, bitch ass. He turned his gaze from the terribly annoying tall dude to Ai when she talked back. Okay, he could deal with her. The other two he didn’t even like being in their presence. Because Ai was a real one he handed her his coffee.

Kaz looked at Amethyst in disgust when she grabbed onto his face. The only thing stopping him from punching the bitch in the stomach was the little self-control he had. In the blink of an eye, he was on the floor. He watched as the female walked away in anger, but he could safely say he didn’t start a fight, she did.
He’d remember this for next time.

In the time being there was Grayson. “My legs aren’t short, but why are you looking at them? Not really straight of you to be eyeing my amazing legs like that,” he smirked from the floor before getting up. Kaz walked towards the dude who looked down on him. “If you don’t leave I’ll touch you and your rich ass clothes with my floor hands.”

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city ), Amethyst ( Cello. Cello. ), Grayson ( Gao Gao )
| ☆ | location:

Ai hesitantly grabbed the coffee cup, shrugged, and took a sip. "Ew! Pumpkin spice? Are you a white girl in disguise or something?" She gave him a disapproving look with pursed lips. Which was quickly wiped out as the shorter girl grabbed hobo's face. "Kis-" She burst out laughing. "You're so weak. Oh, my god! I thought you were so tough."

Can dish it out but can't take it? Pussy!" Ai mocked the girl as she stormed off. She had most definitely noticed the correlation between the rich boy arriving and the winged girl leaving. Did she like him or something? Homegirl has questionable taste that's for sure. Rich boy's idea of a date is probably going to watch expensive paint dry. Speaking of the rich boy, Ai turned her eyes on him.

She slowly approached him with the coffee cup still in hand. "Oh no." she said sarcastically. "I'm falling."

Ai threw the remaining coffee at him.

//// interaction: (kaz) L3n L3n (grayson) Gao Gao (amy) Cello. Cello.

Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + L3n L3n (Kazuo) + lost city lost city (Ai)
Grayson would've found it more satisfying to see Kazuo flat on his ass if Amethyst hadn't been pissy to him as well. That annoyed him as well. Everyone was brutes today. It was still satisfying, but the feeling unfortunately didn't last long. The boy had a loud mouth and was up on his feet again, now approaching him. Grayson had no issue with that, and he narrowed his steely gaze as if daring the boy to attack him. He would drag him out by his ear. He would see to it that he was expelled, last thing he did.

But with the boy coming up to him, it was combined with the comment about his sexuality. Now usually, Grayson was a very calm and still individual, but subjects like that flustered him. And fast.

His anger faltered, and it was clear he had not expected it. Grayson didn't know what to say. "W-Well," He glared to the side, not able to hide an embarrassing blush come across his face. What a humiliating thing for this horrid little man to say. "Shut up." Was the best comeback he could do. His very best. Cherry on top. Excellent. He huffed and clenched his jaw. If Kazuo hadn't said such stupid shit he would've been fine. His weak response to the boy only made his face burn that much more. "Don't say things like that."

Perhaps if the female didn't start with the slow 'Oh no, i'm falling' thing, maybe she would've had a chance. But it was not discrete in the slightest. Once thrown towards him, the coffee didn't leave the cup. It stayed held inside the container, still in place. Grayson was glaring directly at it, holding it immobile with the whole Telekinesis gig. "You're a bitch and I hate you." Was the only blunt comment that left his lips to the female. A swear from the snobby boy.

"See to it that neither of you are here when I get back." Was all he spat, brushing past the two to walk off briskly down the hallway. He was fuming and embarrassed and wanted out of that situation immediately before things started moving around on their own.

Interactions: Open
Amethyst Lightwood

She sat down her instrument after finishing the song. Blood was pounding in her body and her felt electrified. She hadnt played in so long and it felt amazing to play again. She was already it a better mood as she traced her fingers over the red wood. She wondered if the school had a garden here like Westviews.

She missed the over flowering bushes and all the colors there. It made her homesick for the gardens and she let out a little sigh. She tucked the cello away back to where it was. She didnt want someone upset with her for using it without permission. She stood up slowly and rubbed her eyes. She didnt realize the lights in the room were off but she was glowing..? Maybe it was a release of energy from her powers.

She shrugged it off and smiled to herself. She walked out the door to the music room quietly and decided to head to the library. She didnt want to start the book she picked up earlier so she went and got a new one. She wanted something good. Something to take her mind off of today. "The Howls at Dusk" was one of her favorite books so maybe she could read that. She walked into the library and folded her wings neatly.

The librarian looked at her before turning back to her laptop, not caring. She walked through the dark gleaming shelves and stopped at the Romance section. She ran her hand over the books looking for hers. What if they didnt have it? She needed to re-read that one and analyze the words. She finally found it and smiled. "Finally!" She whispered to herself and pulled the book off the self.

She walked up to the Librarian who checked it out to her without looking at the cover. She traced the wolf that dominated the front cover with her finger lightly as it was handed back to her. She walked to a empty table and sat down the best she could with her wings in the way. They flopped over the chair in a awkward angle that thankfully didnt hurt. She flipped open the book and started to read. She had a faint smile on her face as her finger trailed over the edges of the paper.

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
He was ignoring Ai for the time being. The rich dude in front of him was making his head all confused. Did this guy just stutter? WAS THIS MAN REALLY BLUSHING AT WHAT HE SAID?? Kaz looked from the flustered Grayson to Ai in confusion. God all of his brain cells escaped through his ears. Maybe the stranger wasn’t that bad.

Kazuo finally eyed the drink. “Be careful hoe, I got that for free,” that's why it was pumpkin spice. He’d normally go for something mocha but, he was the 1000th customer or something so he got a free pumpkin drink.

When Grayson pushed past them he turned with him and followed after the dude, glancing at Ai for her to come too.

“Hey just because I made you speechless doesn’t mean you have to run,” he was living on the dangerous side of life right now. “Right?” he looked at the hoe and realized he didn’t know her name.

“You’re much better flustered than you are normally. Sadly you’re an ass either way, though.”

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city ), Grayson ( Gao Gao )
| ☆ | location:

"Aww! He's blushing! That's so cute! He's a little tsundere." she cooed at him. She would've reached up and pinched his cheeks if she wasn't preoccupied with something else, aka ruining his Gucci with a cheap coffee. "Aw." she pouted at the cup and shrugged.

"I love you too!" Ai chirped, completely unfazed by the insult. She's heard worse and didn't really care what the snob thought of her. However, she was impressed with herself that she made him swear; he used a word unfit for the elites. It was like she was corrupting him with her tiny greedy hands. "You have to give us $200 if you run away! That means you're forfeiting!"

She nodded with Kaz. "You're much more handsome with your mouth shut!" Ai didn't know what to do with the coffee cup so she handed it back to Kaz. If he didn't take it, she would dump the cold coffee on him instead. Ai wasn't fazed by her cold clothes, perks of being undead I guess. She was mildly uncomfortable by the weight, but she was more focused on the snow and potentially robbing him. She definitely wasn't looking for pockets where a wallet could be, no way. "So, where we going? By the way, I'm Nakam-" She narrowed her eyes at the hobo. "What are you?" Ai almost forgot an important rule for the supernatural: never give your name to a fae. Honestly, though, Ai wasn't sure if it was true or not. Better safe than sorry. She could smell that the snob was most likely a human, but she couldn't recognize the hobo.

/// interactions: L3n L3n Gao Gao

Grayson- L3n L3n (Kazuo) + lost city lost city (Ai)

Grayson was wringing his hands as he walked away from the two. He wanted to grab them by their scrawny little necks and throttle them both to death. However that would require touching them, and that's gross. Not only was he mad at the two total barbarians, but Amethyst had pissed him off as well. He'd think about throttling her. Probably just scold her.

But to his absolute despair, he could hear the footsteps following.

"Go away you're annoying." Was his only response. Yeah that'll show them. His walking sped up. He could hear the boy throwing the teasing remarks at him but he didn't dare turn around. Grayson was still embarrassed by the boy saying such -in his opinion- vulgar things. The female hadn't helped either, referring to him as handsome in a backhanded type of way. He was not going to give her $200 either. Gold digger.

His gaze flickered across the doorways he speedily walked by. He could always just barricade himself in a classroom or a janitors closet or something, but that behaviour would be more embarrassing than anything they could say to him. Plus him and small spaces weren't great. Plus he'd still have to see them the rest of the school year. It felt like he was being followed by angry little toddlers. And oh, how Grayson hated toddlers.

He turned abruptly on the heel of his shoe, glaring at the two morons that were still tailing him. He didn't know what to say, really. He didn't have anything to tell them, nothing he could say would deter them. He just rivalled them with his usual pissy expression. Seeing they weren't going to stop, he huffed like an angry child, turned back around and kept walking, now even faster than before. At this rate they were going to start sprinting through the school and that was not very dignified.

"Do you not have anything better to do?" He hugged his arms to himself, grumpy that this was the fate of him telling them to shut up. Doomed to be followed by these two idiots until they got bored and gave up.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
“I’d love to help.” Did she have any idea what was going on? Not at all. Was she happy to be there? Very much so. The name of the ritual, Gigi wasn’t even going to try with that one. Probably to her benefit, she wasn’t great at electronics, even a vintage phone like this. She smiled down at the little marble head floating on the screen. She didn’t understand things like this in the slightest.

“Hellooo.” She waved, childish. “Starlight is a beautiful name,” she gave a dumb dreamy sigh, now looking at the floaty face. She was very impressed, this was much better than Siri. Siri always listened at the wrong time, messed up her phone. Always searched google for her stupid 'Please go away siri I don't need you right now what are you doing don't type that.'

When Starlight said ‘a pleasure to meet your acquaintance’ she could only giggle, quite chuffed with the face in the phone. She tucked her hair behind an ear. “Well aren’t you charismatic?” Hearing Lillian speak up, she chirped a distracted yet happy “Have fun be safe!” to Lillian as the girl disappeared into the bathroom for some kind of catalyst. The ghoul turned back to Starlight on the bed.

“I'll look after you." She booped an affectionate finger to the side of the phone as if patting it. "So Starlight, what will I be cooking up?” She watched the loading screen, rather excited to be taking part in such a thing. This was fun sleepover things. This was girl time. She picked up the snow globe, curious and gave it a dumb little shake while she waited for the exciting instructions.

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
Kaz looked at the coffee cup before regrettingly taking it back. He didn’t really want to hold onto it. “I don't know where we’re headed, probably to a classroom he looks like a nerd,” he shrugged as he thought of class. That was nasty. The dude blinked at Ai when she cut her own name off. “What kind of question is that? I’m a human,” yeah that was a lie, but Kaz didn’t really see himself as a fae thanks to being an outcast. Plus it was none of her business. He didn’t need questions like “why can't you fly” and shit.

“I didn’t expect your name would be Nakam though. Interesting,” he teased before speeding up his pace to match with Grayson.

Running away isn’t really noble like huh. “Awe, you’re like a little toddler. Crossing your arms or some shit,” he replied, but really Kaz didn’t have anything better to do. That’s why he started a fight with Ai in the first place. “It’s okay, you can admit I’m the only one who makes you drool. You’re in love with me already, no need to deny it,” Kaz was smiling to himself. He was very happy in his misplaced ego.

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city ), Grayson ( Gao Gao )
| ☆ | location:

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} L3n L3n {Kaz} lost city lost city {Ai}
Amethyst Lightwood

She could hear voices outside the library and she ran her hand through her hair. Annoying bitches. She stood up and clsoed her book, tucking it under her arm. She flicked her wings and waved bye to the Librarian. She walked outside and down a couple halls to run back into Grayson the girl and boy.

She stopped herself from rolling her eyes at the boys comment. "Sorry buddy. He has a girlfriend." She said stiffly though she has a ghost of a smile on her face. She shifted the book in her arm to more behind her wings as they folded over her blue dress. How excited she was to see this boy react to what she had said and the smile turned more sly on her face.

She looked at the boy then at the girl. "Plus your not that good looking unlike Ms. Vampire over here." She said and looked at the girl again. She was obviously joking and probably tired but she threw in a wink. She was giggling as a thought hit her.

Ai snorted. "If you're human so am I." Sorry Kaz, Ai was interested now. She was curious as to why Kaz wouldn't tell them? Was he like, I don't know, a duck hybrid? Why would he be so secretive if it wasn't embarrassing? She was obviously a vampire: the fangs and the apparent bite mark on her shoulder said it all.

"Sorry hobo. He's definitely in love with me. He called me a bitch after all." Ai winked at Kaz and skipped closer to Grayson. "Isn't that right?" If she was close enough, Ai would try to hug one of his arms and press it against her - ahem - assets. "I'm also much more prettier than you, hobo." A devious smirk spread across her face. "What do you think Mr Rich Boy? Which one of us is the prettier version? Clearly me, right?"

Ai groaned internally for half a second. Goody-two-shoes was about to throw a tantrum again, oh god. However, it was a lovely surprise when the girl complimented her. She raised her eyebrow and studied the girl for a moment. "Do you want me to show you where the bathroom is?" she joked. It was also an invitation to go somewhere private.

/// interactions: L3n L3n Gao Gao Cello. Cello.

STARLIGHT
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
LOADING . . . 100%
ACTIVATING INTERFACE . . .
SUCCESS.
The snow globe was an entirely normal snowglobe. Complete with a cute little plastic cottage with equally plastic trees to attend it. The little fake snow jostled around as it was shaken by the ghoul.
"Gigi. I will assume Ms. Heathenstein provided you with the required materials." The loading screen had disappeared, and was replaced with a page full of helpful pictures and text, and a little Marble head in the top right corner spinning slowly.
"I will guide you through the procedures. If you have any questions related to the pre ritual set up, please feel free to ask." Some text highlighted itself on what seemed to be Starlights violition.
"Before we begin, I would like to highlight how vital it is that this is done correctly. If done incorrectly, the ritual may fail, leading to the following."
"Uncomfortable temperatures."
"Temporary Blindness."
"That is all, actually. Normally these sort of things are very risky. Ms. Heathenstein chose one of the safest."

"Moving forward, please find an open spot on the floor. Feel free to move furniture as necessary. You will also need a smooth surface for accurate inscriptions for this ritual."
The screen scrolled down slightly, then highlighted more text. Then, it pulled up a picture with a circle with a spiral pattern inside of it.
"This will be the pattern you must replicate. This circle is about 6 inches in diameter so... about the size of the length of this device actually."
"Do not use me as a measuring device, though."
"Sorry."
"Got distracted."
"Moving forwards..."
"This inscription needs to be made with a paste."
"This paste should have a magical content of 30/70 to 32/68. I trust Ms. Heathenstien has supplied the required contents."
Lillian of course had done that, in the form of the strange paste that was sitting amongst the small pile of junk.
"Next, you will need to place your baseline in the middle of the circle. Be careful not to smear your design."
"Last time I did this with Ms. Heathenstein, she did it with a snow globe."
"Use that."
"This is the end of the preparation phase, past this point you will require the usage of your catalyst."
"You may peruse the contents of this device until Ms. Heathenstien returns."
"Please tell me if you need anything repeated."

"Thank you, Gigi."

Starlight went quiet, giving Gigi the time to do the required preparations, though the marble head stayed in the corner, spinning away with a blank expression on its face.

Grayson- L3n L3n (Kazuo) + lost city lost city (Ai) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

Kazuo compared him to a toddler. But Grayson's response came fast. "I am not." Too fast. Defensive. He was seething, jaw gritted and scowling, bright red in humiliation. He regretted ever setting foot out of his dorm-room.

"Excuse me?" His head whipped to look at the male, who was keeping up with his fast pace. The mere audacity of this boy made Grayson stop dead in his tracks. The light above them flickered for a moment. "D-Drool?" Grayson scoffed, rolled his eyes and glared to the side. Insulted. His posture adjusted slightly, in attempt to regain the usual demeanour, try and take control of the situation by looking tall and distinguished. He cleared his throat, scowling again. "I am NOT romantically attracted to the likes of you." Grayson couldn't even say the word 'love'. He was just itching to just smack the boy, but Grayson wasn't violent. He probably wouldn't win, either. "You DISGUST me." He didn't get into fights. That wasn't him. He didn't dare think of what teachers would think if he was throwing hands on the first day.

He was relieved to see Amethyst pop up, but he narrowed his eyes in distrust, anger. Still mad at her too. She seemed to be getting cosy with the female, prompting the gold digger to skip over and latch onto Grayson's arm. He tensed, now panicking over the question. "What?" Not pardon, but a rude what, aimed at her question of who was more prettier. "None!? N-Neither of you!" Grayson was fast becoming distressed in the situation, "Don't touch me-!" He was getting overwhelmed with everything going on around him, could feel his annoyance and panic rearing, the physical contact the last of his tether. And then his self control splintered.

"Enough!" He yelled in a snap, pulling his arm roughly out of Ai's grasp. He didn't even get to look up at the group when the light above them exploded, lightbulb compacting and shattering glass onto the floor. Grayson paled, the sound of nearby lights also cracking and blowing out, plunging the entire hallway into the eerie dim.

He was silent for a long moment regaining his control before a soft "Oh." Left his lips. He could hear the gentle noises of a few small glass pieces clinking as they hit the ground nearby. Not great. Destruction of school property. Mess. Trouble. He swallowed dryly. Detention maybe.

- - -

"Yes, Starlight." She answered, happily looking at the items Lillian had laid out for her. "Can I call you Star? Do you like that? Starstar?" She focused back on the phone, squinting at the helpful guide that was laid out for her. She wasn't too worried about the dangers if this messed up. Too much.

Blindness didn't seem fun. Extreme temperatures like fire did hurt, but she clenched her jaw and nodded to the phone. Lillian had asked her to do this, so she would do it.

"One sec!" She jumped to her feet, grabbing the rug on the floor and rolling it to the far side of the room. This left the middle of the room, smooth wooden floorboards at her disposal. She sat back down and watched the screen slide, showing more text and more images. A circle with patterns inside it. She could probably manage that. She decorated cupcakes all the time, this would be okay.

When Starlight mentioned it was about the size of the phone, she moved a hand out to grab it.

'Do not use me as a measuring device, though.'

Gigi's hand sheepishly retreated, deciding to just guess it by looking. She listened to the phone as it instructed her to do the inscriptions with paste, finding and picking it up from the group of items Lillian had left her. Going smoothly, for now.

She obediently did as asked, baseline, trying not to smear anything, using the snowglobe. She did like the snowglobe alot, she thought she should get some for herself. Lovely little shakey things.

Once she was done she sat up, looking at her work. She compared it to the image on the phone, rather meticulous but she thought she had done okay.

"Starlight, is this okay?" Gigi decided not to pick up the phone and nosey through it. She doubt she'd get very far, probably screw a lot of things up.

She shuffled closer to the bed, looking up at the face floating in the screen. "Is it comfy in there?" She was now talking about living inside the phone. Gigi then glanced over to the bathroom, calling out a "Lillian? You okay?" to check in on how she was going.

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
Kaz rolled his eyes at Ai when she questioned his humanity. That.. he didn’t have because he wasn’t human. Whatever. “Not a hobo, but yeah you’re probably right. Bitch means you’re practically married,” sorry Grayson guess you’re with Ai now. He didn’t care when Ai called herself prettier, but when the random girl from earlier came in out of nowhere and agreed he went quiet for a bit.

Despite acting like he was the best thing ever, and like he was powerful enough to take over the world, he was insecure about how he looked. That was part of the reason why he dressed so badly. If someone as ugly as him tried to look nice it would just be pathetic.

Well, whatever. Not like he cared, they were beneath him. “Oh you have a girlfriend, that’s why you’re denying it. What was all that blushing for then?” he smiled devilishly up at Grayson. He was definitely pretending that the random guy saying he disgusted him didn’t hurt his feelings. “But that’s okay, you’re the last person I’d date.” His eyes shifted to the random girl before asking, “Did he pick you yet? Oh, wait.”

Just then a light exploded, dropping glass onto the floor. Kazuo looked at Grayson. Dude that was all you what are you “oh”ing about. Without a second thought he yelled “SCATTER,” and ran in the opposite way.

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city , Grayson ( Gao Gao ), and Amythest ( Cello. Cello. )
| ☆ | location:

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} L3n L3n {Kaz} lost city lost city {Ai}
Amethyst Lightwood

She grinned at the female and was about to answer her when the boy said something. Her heart stopped in her chest and she shook her head viscously, white hair tumbling around her shoulders. "No never." She replied quickly, maybe a bit to quick. She heard a crack and didnt have time to dwell on it. Not good.

Her eyes went wide in terror when she felt a light shatter above them. A piece fell and slit open her cheek and she let out a grunt. She noticed more starting to fall and she threw her massive wings over the group to protect them to the best abilities she could. She felt a another piece stab through the soft feathers of her wings and she let out a yelp.

She turned her head to Grayson and her eyes softened. Was he really that pissed off? Did he cause this? She looked at the others before grabbed Grayson by the arm lightly and dragged him further down the hallway and out of earshot. "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?" She signed and looked him up and down to see if he was hurt by the exploding glass.

She wiped the blood that started to bead up her cheek with her white glove. Ruining yet another set of gloves. Her mother would not be to happy about this though she wasnt here so who cared. She twisted the book in her arm to where she had a free hand. She signed a small symbol in the air and a small ray out light bounced out of her hand and circled Graysons body.

"You need to be more careful and keep your anger in check. Dont let them get to you thats all they want to do." She whispered and focused on seeing if he was hurt. Her main concern was to see if he was ok. She could care less about the others or herself. Her hand was fluttering in the air and her wings were spread slightly as she shifted her gaze over to her one wing. She ripped out the glass and bit her tongue from screaming.

"You wont be in trouble. Ill take the blame for it." She added quietly with a nod. She knew he was thinking he was going to get in trouble already for it. She didnt have a perfect school record like he seemed to so this wouldnt really harm her.

Last edited:
STARLIGHT
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
"This unit lacks a video camera."
"I am unable to judge your work, I am sorry for the inconvenience."
Starlight said as Gigi began to fiddle with the phone. The first thing that happened was the program closing, kicking her back to the main menu.
STARLIGHT
Contacts
Library
Notes
Audiologs
Audiobooks
Settings
COS.mos

PRIVATE
Starlights marble head avatar was still spinning to the side.
"Gigi, I do not think you fully understand how this unit operates."
"But yes, to simplify things it is quite comfy."
"I just got off my break."

Lillian

Lillian opened the bathroom door just as Gigi called. "Wow," She started with a grin. "Hate talking to Starlight that much? I wasn't even gone for that long." She quipped, holding the strange blade at her side. The blade seemed to have gone through a strange tranformation. A bright red hue travelled along the center of the blade, and the entirety of the metal seemed to almost glow. "Anyways, how goes the preperations? You almost done?"

Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Pyrite Lightwood

He was grinning when Bula said it was a neat trick. He hasnt hurt that word used to match his power in a long time. "I wouldnt. Thats super wrong." He said with a nod about the dressing room thing. Plus why would we want to spy on people in a dressing room. Thats just damn right creepy. When she started to ask about him his honey eyes light up.

He ran a hand through his hair as he thought of a way to answer all of those questions at one. "Im a Dark Angli. Some sort of weird branch off. Pretty much im supposed to be evil while their good. Which im totally not evil." He said and quickly added that last part. This seemed like someone he could have as a friend and he didnt want to lose that after only 5 minutes.

"Well we dont work for a god but we worship one named Lys. She is the light goddess and the creator of Angli. And no I dont really worship her as much as some but I do still worship her." He said with a careful smile. Lys was a very touchy topic for most Angli just because of how to explain everything to people. He didnt worship her as much as the council did and didnt follow the damn rules either.

Though he knew he should but he was a dead man anyway if they found out he was still alive. "There is a lot of Angli but we reside on a smaller kingdom." He tugged at the sleev of his shirt. The tattoos peering over his neck and down his arms. One of his favorite things because it represented him and Amethyst as the twins they are. Roses for her and the Skulls for him but as one all together. "What do orcs like to do in their free time? Also what are your guys weapons made out of? He asked and tilted his head. He was always curious but not in a bad way.

Artemis Hunt

After a short while of staring at the sky she sighed and stood up. She edged her mask back on to cover her face and adjusted her ponytail. She needed to talk to Fae about what had happened today. All of it. She started to the school when she heard something shatter then another and another. Oh shit that wasnt good. Where was Fae? Was she near that?

The thought of her friend being in trouble sent Artemis running into the indoors. She slammed into the side wall but didnt pay much attention as she darted down the halls in search for her friend. "Fae there you are!" She yelled when she finally spotted the red head standing in the middle of the hallway. She grabbed the girls face and looked at to make sure she wasnt hurt before tugging her into a hug.

"Im so glad your ok! We also have alot to talk about." She said and hugged her tighter. Fae nodded slightly against her chest and she stepped back and started to walk back the way she came. She wasnt going to bring any of this up with cameras around if they had any. Outside was the safest place to talk about anything if they wanted it to be private.

Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + L3n L3n (Kazou) + lost city lost city (Ai)
Kazuo screamed scatter, and they all did just that. All bolting from the crime like guilty little cockroaches away from a flame. Luckily Amethyst grabbed the distracted Grayson, dragging him fast down the dark hallway while he was looking in horror at the glass everywhere.

Grayson hadn't forgotten her behaviour back outside the dorms, and tore his arm from her grip as soon as he came to terms with what had just happened. Despite his psycho-meltdown-destroy-all-the-lights- moment, he was still irritated with her. He smacked her hand out of the air to stop whatever she was doing. He didn't want her help, beginning to furiously sign with his hands. 'STAY OUT OF IT.' Grayson repeated from what she had said earlier to him. He didn't even know why he bothered with the ASL, just felt too petty to verbally speak to her right now. First she had grabbed his face in public which was humiliating in itself. Then she brought up his 'giRlFriEnd’' in front of the two people that were already teasing him, and now she had pulled him to run off. He was sick of the physical grabbing, he was sick of people. A nearby trash bin slid across the floor, traveling a few feet before stopping and turning still again. It was a subtle movement, but evidence enough he was still feeling too much.

Not one piece of glass had rained on him. Convenient. Not intentional, but not not intentional either. When things like that happened it was more of a defence mechanism, so it's not like he got hurt majority of the time. Not like he could control it either. But it could also be because of Amethyst, who had raised her wings up to shade them all from the brunt of it. It was a pattern that followed Grayson. Where he went an incident would occur, and someone would get hurt. Hadn't occurred in a long time, but those two morons managed to push him far enough. His annoyance diminished for just a moment noticing the cut on her face and watching her pull a shard out of her wing. He still wished Amethyst just let the glass sink into the other two, a very violent and disturbing thought that he immediately discarded. Grayson couldn't be thinking things like that. It would incite more occurrences, more dangerous ones.

Before he could ask if she was okay, his eyes narrowed to a glare. She had told him to be careful, watch his temper. That ticked him off, prompting the boy to speak again. "Do not tell someone like me what to do." A similar repeat of what Amethyst had said outside the dorms, minus the superiority complex coming into action. Mr petty pants today, despite her warning being very valid. He didn't even know why he was filled with such wrath, he could feel it brewing and festering like a weed inside of him.

"You are the very last person I would take advice from about anger." He had heard about the fight earlier, the event in the garden with Finn. Ghosts saw everything, and ghosts loved to chat amongst themselves. Easy for Grayson to pick up on whatever extremities are happening around school. In his rage and distress dealing with all of this he hadn't even noticed her recently cut hair. He straightened himself with a scowl after seething an unkind "I know what I'm doing." near her face. The book under Amethyst's arm was ripped from her hold by an invisible force, sending it scattering across the floor of the hallway. The bin slid a few more feet, grating loudly over the ground and bumping into the wall before it all went still again. A very active day for Grayson's unhinged Telekinesis.

- - -
"Oh don't apologize, StarStar." She gave another little pat on the side of the phone, crossing her legs and cradling the clunky electronic in her hands. She liked this one. Much better than her phone. This one had manners. Siri did not. "You don't need a video camera, you're perfect as you are." Odd compliment, "Love vintage."

She went "hehe" as the phone observed she wasn't very good with tech stuff. Gigi simply looked down the list of the main menu, so many choices. She wondered if Lillian had audiobooks, but was very happy to hear Starlight was comfortable in there.

"Just making sure you didn't fall into the tub or something." Gigi responded to Lillian with a giggle as she appeared again. Gigi now hopped to her feet, holding the phone close to herself and looking down at what she had set up.

“I think so?” She seemed uncertain of herself, once again touching the toes of her bumblebee slippers together. Not like she could ask the blind girl what she thought about it. “Pretty knife. Glowy.” She commented with a nod of approval. Gigi wasn’t big with weapons since she wasn’t a fighter, but she could acknowledge when something looked nice. “Are we stabbing something?” She glanced around the room, expecting to see a small animal to sacrifice or similar of the sorts. Gigi wouldn’t mind, blood was fine for her. Just made her a bit hungry is all.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She stumbled back slightly a look of hurt in her eyes. She rubbed her hand slightly and folded them in front of her. Amethyst let the light fade and could feel the black creeping up her arms but she paid no attention to it. She stepped back and gave him some space as she watched a trash can slide across the floor. She could feel the anger in his signing as she read it.

She replaced her normally smiling face with a cold one. What was she thinking by trying to be friends with some rich ass snob? Whatever bonding moments happened at Westview were gone here. This was a different Grayson. A much more angry one. "Not tell some one like you what to do? Why? Because you think your so much above everyone else? That just because where ever you fucking came from means your better? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. You are no better than any of us here." She said outraged and she gestured to the school around them.

Amethysts anger matched his as her wings were flared out and they dwarfed her small size and her eyes were gleaming. She looked a bit taken aback about the anger part. What happened in the garden wasnt her fault. Someone laid hands on her dormmate and she hardly did any damage to them {Beating them with a shovel was not her fault}. "Anger? Whatever the hell happened in the garden was because some bitch punched my roommate and pretty much broke her nose. Not to mention gave her a black eye. AT LEAST I HAD THE DECENCY TO HEAL HIM." She yelled at him.

Her blood was boiling under her skin. She was sick of people trying to think they were better than her even when they have done worse thing and couldnt justify them. She could justify her moves with a reason even if not a good reason. She felt the book get ripped out of her arm and she turned slightly to watch it. She signed a small sign in the air and it glowed for a second before a vine of light grabbed it and dragged it back over. She bent down and picked it up, brushing off the cover.

She let the light die down and felt the veins creeping up. But at this point she didnt have anymore fucks left to give. She was done trying with herself and others. If only she stuck to the shadows that damn day and never got involved with anyone. Then maybe she wouldnt be this hateful or this rude. Maybe she still would have been a kind, energetic ball that she was. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Grayson with a cold expression, or one without emotion.

"I wish I never met you." She whispered and turned to walk away. Those were probably some of the harshest words to fall from her mouth. And did she regret it? Maybe well- yea. She was just angry and had to many emotions running through her and Grayson just happened to be the most available target. She could apologize later if he would ever speak to her again. The likeliness of that happening was a good zero percent.

She took a few steps before looking back at him. "Im sorry for everything. Dont worry about the damn glass breaking ill still take care of it." She said with a horse voice and turned, walking away quickly. Her wings were folded back at her sides and she just wanted to rip them off. They were to big for their own good.

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
Lillian shook her head. "Nope. Animal sacrifice is really outdated, not many rituals use it anymore." She felt around for the snow globe, and once she got her hand around it, sat down on her knees in front of it. "Though, I need to focus on the chant, so please don't break my concentration." She held the knife with two hands, one on the handle and one on the butt of the hilt. She let it hover over the top of the snowglobe. "Right then, here we go..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, bowing her head. "llll mgvulgtnahor. Ymg' hup mgepkadishtu og uaaah. Ng mg, ymg' ph'nglui ah'lloigshogg...." She began to chant, bringing the tip of the blade to the glass of the snowglobe, moving it slowly into the glass. Somehow she managed to penetrate the surface without breaking the glass, and the tip moved into the snowglobe.

Lillian released the dagger and folded her hands in her lap, continuing to chant as a strange bright red begins to fill up the inside of the snow globe, shining and sparkling in the light. "ymg' gn'th'bthnk ah ya vulgtmor oh r'luhhor mgah'n'ghft ya mgleth aimgr'luh ymg' lw'nafh!" She exclaimed. Suddenly, the strange red within the snow globe began to seep into the spiral pattern beneath it, making sizzling noises as it consumed the muddy brown design and turned it to the sparkly red. Soon, the red had consumed all of the paste, and the sizzling stopped. Lillian stood up, and threw her arms up, looking up to the ceiling. "N'ghftyar yogagl, n'ghftlloig llll ya!" She proclaimed, stepping back as the snowglobe began to shake and vibrate. The knife was suddenly flung from it, the ornate blade clattering to the floor by the side of it.

Suddenly, all the sparkly reds became blacks, dotted with millions of beautiful lights like stars. A huge plume of the spectacular cosmic gas began to come out of the hole the knife made, pooling on the roof. The plume stopped after a handful of seconds, leaving the room with a roof covered in cosmic gas. It was a beautiful replica of the perfect night sky. It blotted out the light in the ceilingm and the room was filled with star light. Colorful spinning and twisting nebulas blotted the design, adding color to the twinkling night sky. Millions of stars briliantly shone, forming constellations and shifting with the movement of the gasses. Occasionaly, a shooting star would fly from one side of the display to the other. Overall, it was a stunning display. Lillian brushed off her hands and walked over with a satisfied smile, plopping herself down on the bed. "Cool, yeah?" She turned to gigi with opened eyes and a smile. There was a noticable change within Lillian as well. Her eyes, which were previously disconcerting abysses of nothing, were suddenly filled with light. A display rivalled only by that of the one on the dorm room ceiling. The previously empty blackness was now filled with the wonderous display of millions of distant stars dancing in unison to paint a brilliant work of light on the canvas of the darkness.Distant galaies and vibrant nebulas doted across her eyes, swirling pools of mystery and color. The beauty in the girls previously dark and lifeless eyes was endless, stretching back as far as gigi could comprehend. A mesmerizing display only rivalled by that of the one atop the ceiling.

salem. salem. (two-faced shit eating bitch) Knight boi Knight boi (Jack can hit it from the back)
-----------------------------
'hm, no offense but, you look too scrawny to be in swimming, First year?.' She twirled her hair with her finger, 'hopefully you don't shed in the pool like a wet dog'
She suffled her feet, 'I'm off to the pool, I'd like to catch a good backstroke, would you like to come? decide for yourself,' With that she slowly walked away as she signaled jack to come with her.

salem. salem. (two-faced shit eating bitch) Knight boi Knight boi (Jack can hit it from the back)
-----------------------------
'hm, no offense but, you look too scrawny to be in swimming, First year?.' She twirled her hair with her finger, 'hopefully you don't shed in the pool like a wet dog'
She suffled her feet, 'I'm off to the pool, I'd like to catch a good backstroke, would you like to come? decide for yourself,' With that she slowly walked away as she signaled jack to come with her.
Jack looked at her and smiled following her happily one of his tentacles patted the horny weasel on the back and jack smiled at her and said,"Yeah sure freind!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back