• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dominique
Interactions: Gao Gao (Emery)
Dominique froze and moved back as far as she could as he watched him approach her but for some reason, he just stood there. She didn't know how to feel about that and her head pounded in her ears as she waited for him to do something like pull her from the bed. She felt the stupid main character in a horror movie that summoned a demon, knowing damn well that it was a mistake. She was then met with an odd noise followed by a "Here kitty."

She tilted her head slightly offended but stayed quiet, soon faced with an unholy sight that no one should have to look upon: Emery's face. She only lightly jumped, not expecting him to even look at her. She didn't believe him for a second though, but she would rather sleep on the bed rather than under it. She sighed internally as she attempted to move from under the bed but- Oh god- She squirmed around a bit and blushed as she realized she was stuck. "I Uhm....I need help," She whispered, a bit embarrassed.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
"Wow, slow down." She joked, chuckling at the girls outpour of words. "Well, you may have been wondering why I always keep my eyes closed. Well," She opened her eyes as she spoke, looking to Gigi. "This is why." It would be a stretch to call what was beneath her closed eyelids eyes. Horrible voids of indescribable blackness stared into Gigi, an infinate blackness that seemed to reach out far into the depths of nothingness. They were like portals into unspeakable darkness and less like glassy orbs. The only thing that stood out in the darkness was three tiny twinkling lights. The last resistance of brightness in the ever consuming depths. "This is.... Well people think its unsettling, and I'm told not to show it to people. Though, you are my roommate and seeing as I plan to turn this into my sanctum, I figured you would figure out sooner or later." She then held out her hands. "And my nails? Sort of falls under the same thing as my eyes, I can explain more if you need. They are pretty though, yeah?" She yawned and traced the wall unil she found a bed, sitting on it. "Oh, and since I'm trying to keep this a secret, mind not telling anyone? Other than Fang. He already knows, I need him for something." She said non chalantly, kicking off her shoes and lying down. "Soooo, any questions? About the eyes, I mean. I guess that counts for the burns on my skin as well." She added, rubbing at the strange symbol on her cheek.

Emery- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique)
He watched the girl wiggle for a moment then go still. He blinked, confused as he watched the blush move across Dominique's face. "You- You're stuck?" He shifted slightly to crouch more comfortably, now cocking his head to the other side in pure amusement.

"But elves are such elegant beings?" He was teasing her. "And yet here you are," His blue eyes across her body, cramped under the bed to his own enjoyment. "You know I could leave you there all night," He grinned to Dominique under the bed. It would be funny to just let her be stuck, let her sleep on the floor and stay there till somebody else came to help her. "As revenge for hiding from me." Emery stood up, making the move to turn away from the elf and doom her to a night of cold flooring.

"Surely you wouldn't need help from the meanie ghoul Emery, mhm? Little old me?" He tapped his fingers against his lower lip as if deciding. "If only I was showered in compliments to encourage my generosity..." There was a mischievous little narrow of his eyes towards the bed, where the elf was stuck underneath.

He didn't move for a long time, just to scare her a bit more, before he crouched back down and extended his cold hand to pull her out. "Here," he offered, having decided he'd show a slither of pity kindness for his new roommate.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
At the sight of Lillian opening her eyelids Gigi shrunk on the spot. Blood, bones, gore, she could handle. Space voids of nothing, that unsettled her. She had never seen anything so dark, so empty. So lacklustre of life.

"W-Well they're-" She nervously touched the toes of her slippers together, wringing her hands as she tripped over her words. "Very nice, big. Glossy." She nodded in shaky approval, people pleasing even now despite how spooked she was. "Lovely dark lashes." She glanced away, unable to hold the gaze of Lillian's mortifying eyes any longer.

Gigi was glad to have the subject changed to the girls nails, looking down as she held them out and making a gasp of awe. The nails were better than she expected. "They are wonderful, you have a great nail bed. I nibble mine."

"But I won't tell a soul, pinky promise! I'm very good at secrets."
She was NOT good at secrets. Gigi plopped down on her own bed, smiling at Lillian from across the room. "Must be tiring, no? Keeping them closed all the time. I'd peek. You must have amazing eyelid muscles."

She did have one question, about the eyes. "Why are they like that?" Realizing it fell out sounding rude she clapped a hand over her mouth. "L-Like they're very nice don't get me wrong! B-But... They're unusual? My neighbour is a blind man, but his are milky blue-grey. He chews tobacco, likes to spit it over our fence when he's in his garden. I hate that horrid little man. You don't chew tobacco, do you?"

"I do have another question.."
Her voice went a little shy, odd since they were just on the topic of Lillian's unsettling appearance. "Do you want to wear a matching bathrobe with me? They're awfully soft."

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
Lillian easily picked up on the other girls fear. Throdog Ehye had told her people would react to her like this. "You don't have to bother with flattery. People hate being in the presence of god flesh. It makes them uncertain, scared. As to why, hm..." She sat up, twirling a lock of hair as she thought of how to accurately describe it. "Its hard to explain, I don't fully get it myself. Normally, I am not an 'I'. I am a we. Two beings. Mind and matter, working in tandem. I'm told when 'I' was turned into a 'we', my eyes were well... removed. My brain too. I was pretty bummed when I found out thats why I'm blind, but I'm over it. It was replaced with a piece of uh... Someone else. Honestly not sure what Throdog Ehye is. Never really thought about it." She sighed. "Oh geez, I probably sound crazy. Sorry Gigi. Here, all you need to know is that I have another being in my head that replaced my eyes and speaks to me... in my head. That and I am not crazy... I think. Also no, no tobacco. None that I know of anyways."

She flopped back so she was lying down once more on the bed with a huff. She turned to look to Gigi at the idea of a matching bathrobe. "We- I mean, I forgot pack one. That sounds cool." She shifted so she was lying on her side. "But Gigi, why do you even have a matching bathrobe to offer me? I'll take it, but were you that excited to room with someone?" She grinned at Gigi mischeviously. It might have been charming if not for the horrible abysses that had replaced her eyes.

Knight boi Knight boi L3n L3n
-------
'hm, you seem like a really nice person, er, thing-'
Cut off from what she was saying all her empty cup noodles, down they fell, on her legs, feet, and floor.
'uh, hold on, I just need to throw this shit away' She grabbed the trash and strutted over to the trash can. *why the hell do they keep the trash cans so far, I'm so lazy.* Her eyes wandered over, without looking her frame collapsed with an unknown figure,
She looked down picking up the items,

'my bad.' She fixated on a pair of hands, furry hands. She looked up before coming face to face with a snout.

Knight boi Knight boi L3n L3n
-------
'hm, you seem like a really nice person, er, thing-'
Cut off from what she was saying all her empty cup noodles, down they fell, on her legs, feet, and floor.
'uh, hold on, I just need to throw this shit away' She grabbed the trash and strutted over to the trash can. *why the hell do they keep the trash cans so far, I'm so lazy.* Her eyes wandered over, without looking her frame collapsed with an unknown figure,
She looked down picking up the items,

'my bad.' She fixated on a pair of hands, furry hands. She looked up before coming face to face with a snout.
oops meant salem. salem.

Hiroyuki- a a a a a a a a
Interactions: esxshii esxshii (Whore) Knight boi Knight boi (Weird-ass tentacle thing)

((lets just say he was already in the school-

Hiro wasn’t paying attention, like, at all, he was reading hentai m a n g a while walking, obviously not watching where he’s going, and before you knew it, he already bumped into someone on the first day, great. This was going to be an immense loss of time, knowing he singed up for those early-ass clases that get you no sleep, so you bet he looked tired.

“Ow! Fuck-“ The male exclaimed as his wake-up call finally came, if he wasn’t awake before, he was awake now. He got a bit sturdy on his feet and opened his eyes to look back at the stranger, who looked, eh, beautiful to say the least, but right now wasn’t time to think about those things, he’s probably running late to his class.

“Shit shit shit shit- are you alright?-“ Hiro said worryingly as he backed a bit away. Too close. He rubbed his forehead a little as his head hurt from the lack of sleep. His ‘manga’ had fallen on the floor, which was left unnoticed. It was just there, closed. Thank god the cover wasn’t all fucky wucky and shit.

She gave a sigh of relief that her nervousness wasn't taken rudely by Lillian. "Good because they're really scary." But Gigi felt more relaxed, it was like they were having a sleepover. A girls night. Gigi was very happy to have scored such a fun roommate. A chatty one, too.

God flesh, was about the only thing Gigi managed to retain from all of that. Flesh of the gods. Godly meat. Yum. Maybe explained the potency of Lillian's blood.

"Is Throdog nice?" It was an odd question, but Gigi was an odd person. She also rolled onto her side, propping her elbow and leaning her head on her hand. "Just makes me think, ya' know? If I had a fellow in my head I'd like them to be a good person. Preferably great at math, I'm not very good at it." She absentmindedly touched her slippers together again, thinking. "I'm very bad at my eights multiplication. Get them confused with my sevens, but don't tell anyone that." Now they both had secrets to keep safe for each other. For Gigi, the deep dark harrowing depths of Lillian's eyes. And for Lillian, the ghoul's inability at times-tables. Sounds fair. Very equal.

She made an excited "Hehe!" as she jumped off her bed to go get the bathrobe for Lillian, scuffling fast to her clothes. "Well you see!" There was some rustling of fabric as she searched for it. "I have a sister, Gisella. She liked roller-skating." Some more enthusiastic rustling, ignoring how she swapped between present and past tense. "When you grow up with siblings you're never lonely." Gigi was still smiling as she pulled the robe from the drawer, whispering a quiet "There you are!", but the smile she had was thin, forceful. "Now that I'm away from family, I don't want to be alone."

Gigi stood up and made her way over to Lillian, sitting down on the side of the bed and placing the nicely folded bathrobe next to the girl's hand so she could feel it. "How nice is that? I do hope Throdog likes it." It was fluffy, bright pink, just like the one Gigi was wearing. Debatable if a GOD would enjoy such a thing.

She found not making eye contact with her dorm buddy worked wonders for her nervousness. The eyes unsettled her.

"You got siblings? A second god flesh? Maybe third?"

salem. salem. (Mf who will hump anything with a pulse), Knight boi Knight boi (Tiddy grabbing tendrils)
'watch where you going, I just busted my ass,' She dusted off her dress, then proceeded to pick up each of the cups, throwing them in the trash.
She spun on her heels, she noticed the 'book' on the ground (or so she thought).
'oh you read manga? what are you reading?' Before he can reach for the 'book', she snatched it off the ground. Flipping through the pages her face changed from shock to a smug look. 'volume 11 gets better, totally recommend,' She winked,
She gave out a small cough,
'I'm maxine call me max, my first name is kinda stupid' she said confidently, 'besides, what the hell are you?' she questioned walking around him taking in every aspect of his body, And I mean, Every. Single. Detail. From the color of his fur, to the ombre changes.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
Lillian laughed as Gigi referred to Throdog Ehye as 'Throdog'. "Gigi, Throdog Ehye is not a name. Its a title. Saying Throdog is like calling someone mister. Also, its extremely disrespectful. If Throdog Ehye was here right now, he would be pretty mad about it." She started with a joking sterness, unable to stop a grin from growing on her face. She grabbed the bathrobe as she spoke, feeling the teture with her hand. "He isn't though, and I'm not too offended- Hey, this feels nice~" She chimed, sitting up and putting the robe in her lap.

Lillian set her hands on the robe and leaned back against the bed frame. "I actually had a huge debate with O' Throdog Ehye about whether or not he was a nice person. Apparently he was born and died in a time before 'us mortals.'" She commented with a mocking grin. "Thats what Throdog Ehye calls us. No disrespect, of course. Anyways, Throdog Ehye got to watch the birth of life, humanities evolution, yadda yadda yadda. Point is, Throodog Ehye always yearned to meet us out of a respect of our capacity for humility and the ability to learn." She rambles excitedly, thouroghly enjoying being able to talk about the god she looked up to so much. "The verdict was yes, Throdog Ehye is very nice. Like a cool mentor... kinda." Lillian gasped. "Shit, I'm rambling. Sorry Gigi, didn't mean to fill your ears with junk like that. I'll be honest though, its nice just being abe to talk to someone. Normally Throdog Ehye is always there to argue or debate, but ever since we lost connection its been so... Quiet. Its scary, I guess I don't really want to be alone either." She smiled to Gigi, happy to be able to have such a conversation with her.

"Also, to answer your questions about siblings, I am not really sure. I uh... I have amnesia. I can not remember a thing past a couple weeks ago. Sorry."
She rubbed the back of her head, looking away with a glum expression on her face. After a moment, her face lit up. "Hey hey, wanna do something cool? Theres something I need to do in this room, and you can definately help me." She said, playful grin once more set upon her face.

Hiroyuki- E
Interactions: esxshii esxshii (what the fuck did you just call me you botox tittied mf) Knight boi Knight boi (Jack)

“Yeah, yeah like if I didn’t fucking know-“ Hiro groaned a bit, his head still hurting a bit. He raised an eyebrow at the question, he was about to stop her, but it was too late, eh, not like it was roght for him to read those things anyways.

“Hm? Oh yeah, got spoiled of it last week..
stupid discord motherfuckers..He groaned and looked away, shaking his head. “Max? Eh, it’s not like the worst fuckshit I’ve heard.” The male lightly chuckled at his resoinse, not
really bothering to give his name.

“Huh?- Oh, haha, weird-ass motherfucker who got experimented on, wasn’t as fun, but eh, not like i’d fuckin’ care about my looks.” He scoffed, looking at the ground, also not bothering to take the manga out of Max’s hands.

salem. salem. (That's why I have parents, where's yours at?) Knight boi Knight boi (J-J-Jack the virgin)
'you don't look too bad, well not better than me, but good enough. You Have a nice body' She clutched the 'book' tightly in her grip. *He's fucking FINE!* 'Experimented on huh? you sure your just not a hardcore furry fan?' She 'lightly' joked. 'I didn't catch your name.' She seductively smiled, She rested her back on a near by pole, 'anyways, what are your intentions pretty boy?'

Hiroyuki- silence w h o r e
Interactions: esxshii esxshii (>:[) Knight boi Knight boi (N o)

Hiro raised an eyebrow at the comment, but brushed it off. “The fuck?-“ He gave a light laugh at the ’furry’ remark, nah g, he wasn’t a furry. “Oh, the name’s Hiroyuki, just Hiro.” He gave a smirk. “Hm? Intentions?, Is there something I’m supposed to pick up here?” Hiro seemed to forget he was running late to his class, oh boy.

salem. salem. (Shut the fuck up, government toy) Knight boi Knight boi (Jack the virgin)
----
Max slightly grinned, she caught the bait. She faintly bated her eyelashes. 'oh. Let me specific, what are you reasons to even be here? other than having a shit load of
body hair, is it learning? I seriously doubt it.'
She ran her fingers through her light blonde hair. 'anyways, I'm in the swim club, probably going to attend it real soon.
What type of activities did you pick?'
She flashed a bright smile.

Ai wanted to leave. Deadass.
She would rather die than have a roommate. Where would she put her collection of Gucci? In a - gag - closet? That's absolutely unreasonable. 'Easy solution!' A lightbulb appeared over her head as she snapped her manicured fingers, 'I could bribe someone into giving me an entire room! Easy!' The vampire sighed in relief and continued scrolling through her social media, playing with some of the chains on her leg. Ai had a red flannel that was mostly unbuttoned tucked into a short black skater skirt with a belt that highlighted her small waist.
Could she leave? Would she get caught? If she did, Ai could play stupid and say she was lost. She wasn't going to go down without a fight, no matter how petty it was. Ai pushed herself off the bench and began to look for her freedom.
//// interactions with: L3n L3n + open to anyone else

She watched Lillian plop the bathrobe onto her lap, the ghoul absentmindedly adjusting it and tucking the sides in like a blanket for the blind girl. A very motherly thing to do. She thought Lillian might get cold. "Oh it is nice! It's Turkish cotton and fleece, such a good combo." An approving nod to the fluffy robe. "Much better than any waffle weave." Whatever that was meant to mean.

"He sounds like a sweetheart." Gigi saying another strange thing about a god. She got scared when she learned about her mistake with the name, "I'm sorry-!" but once Lillian assured her it was fine and he wasn't there to be insulted about it, she also giggled about it. She waved her hands spastically as Lillian apologized for rambling, "Don't you worry about that! Love a good chit chat." Gigi could probably be entertained by a conversation about Styrofoam. Even better when the speaker was enthusiastic about it. Her gaze softened hearing it had been quiet for Lillian, Throdog Ehye apparently not been around. She could relate to that feeling, it was eerie after her sister went, one never expects the silence to be so loud. "Did you two have a fight?" She inquired in a soft voice, "I'm a good mediator, I could help 'bury the hatchet', if you know what I mean." Most people knew what that meant, not really necessary for Gigi to add that. Clearly didn't use idioms frequently.

Her eyebrows pulled together in concern at the mention of Lillian's amnesia. "That's awful.." Gigi looked about ready to cry for Lillian, that was upsetting to hear about. At Lillian's change of subject, she blinked and nodded. Sucking up her sadness like a sponge, readying for a happy reply. "Hey hey, yes I would love to do something cool?? We're not painting the walls, are we? I thought the same thing coming in here. Do you like yellow?" Ditzy to ask a blind person what colours they liked. Gigi got to her feet, bumblebee slippers scuffing the floorboards as she did and looking around the room.

"Could do with some new curtains, too.." She mumbled, looking at the windows for a while. Pulling her attention back to Lillian she beamed, folding her arms behind her back and waiting expectantly. "So, what we doin'?"

salem. salem. (Mf who will hump anything with a pulse), Knight boi Knight boi (Tiddy grabbing tendrils)
'watch where you going, I just busted my ass,' She dusted off her dress, then proceeded to pick up each of the cups, throwing them in the trash.
She spun on her heels, she noticed the 'book' on the ground (or so she thought).
'oh you read manga? what are you reading?' Before he can reach for the 'book', she snatched it off the ground. Flipping through the pages her face changed from shock to a smug look. 'volume 11 gets better, totally recommend,' She winked,
She gave out a small cough,
'I'm maxine call me max, my first name is kinda stupid' she said confidently, 'besides, what the hell are you?' she questioned walking around him taking in every aspect of his body, And I mean, Every. Single. Detail. From the color of his fur, to the ombre changes.
Jack
jack saw that a weasel had fell and he smiled the tentacles immediately helped them both up as another one threw everything into the trash in matter of seconds one of the tentacles grabbed the book and jack saw it, it was a book? he didnt know what this was so he shrugged giving the book back to the weasel he was just to wholsome to know what it was.​

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
୨୧ ・* 。.゚ ☆· ˖ ° ✦*・゜゚ ˖ ° ☆˖.゚ * ・୨୧
Kaz didn’t care about today. It felt like a waste of time. Especially what they were doing right now. Socializing?? Yucky. Who did that? He was just walking about, trying to intimidate people as he glared at them. His tough look was thrown off by his hobo attire, and his iced Starbucks drink. As he wandered he noticed a girl hop off a bench. Normally, he wouldn’t think twice about a stranger like that. But her outfit was a little too well put together. Smirking, he walked over to her to bump into the girl. Hopefully his drink would spill all over her nice clothes. “Oh sorry,” he smiled without any empathy, “just kidding.”

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city )
| ☆ | location:

Ai shrieked as her flannel was drenched. It wasn't so much as the cold that shocked her, it was the fact that her clothes were brand new and expensive. Her outfit itself could probably force the gremlin into servitude. "What the hell is wrong with you! I thought the security was tight here but if they let a worthless hobo like you wander in-" she screamed like Regina George and glared at the hobo. First impression: emergency rations. Guy probably lived off Monster Energy and peed in bottles.
"I am going to shove my goddamn hand into your ass and pull out her intestines and make you eat them!" Ai stalked toward the hobo, harshly pointing her fingers into his chest. The boy's height made him a cuck in her eyes; no way he would fight her. He'll probably turn tail and run.
//// interaction with Kaz ( L3n L3n )

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
୨୧ ・* 。.゚ ☆· ˖ ° ✦*・゜゚ ˖ ° ☆˖.゚ * ・୨୧
Kaz didn’t hide his laughter from the angry mean girl. He’d been called worse than a hobo, but still, he had pride he had to protect. She probably spent more money on clothes than she did on food, and that was someone he could never get along with. He moved her finger away from his chest as he raised an eyebrow. Bitch he was taller than you.
“We just met and you’re already talking about my ass? Forward aren’t you,” he flipped off the e-girl with a smirk. “You sure talk big for someone who yelped like a chihuahua a second ago. Can you quiet it down? Your voice makes my ears bleed you wannabe hoe.” Kaz would definitely fight the girl here and now.

| ☆ | nearby:
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city )
| ☆ | location:

Ai raised a finger. "Hold on." The girl leaned over and took a peek at his bottom. "I'd rate it a 6/10. It's quite flat and tiny. Which explains your giant ass head!" Before he pulled away, Ai slowly licked the boy's middle finger while making eye contact with him. "Ew, I shouldn't have done that. Imma get rabies or AIDS or something." Her nose scrunched up and she used her sleeve to rub her tongue.
"I'll give your ears a real reason to bleed." She slipped her earrings off and shoved them into her bra. "I'll fucking destroy you midget. I'll make you cry for your Mommy." Ai smirked at him, emphasizing her fangs as an attempt to intimidate him. The boy probably could fight as well as his fashion sense. "I eat little twinks like you for breakfast."
//// interaction: kaz ( L3n L3n

Interactions: lost city lost city {Ai} L3n L3n {Kazuo}
Amethyst Lightwood

She slowly got to her feet and wiped her tear stained cheeks. She needed to remain strong for herself. No more pain after this only happy thoughts! She placed her hands on the sinks edge and gripped it. She looked at the mirror and her electric purple eyes were bright red and puffy. She turned on the cold water faucet and dipped her hands into it, splashing her face. She took a deep breath before heading back in the actual room.

She was smiling again but it was a careful smile and her wings were drooping. She walked to her bag and pulled out a pale blue dress one that brushed her thighs. She carefully slid the clothes she had on off and into a white hamper. She tugged on the dress though it was quite difficult with the wings. Stupid wings sometimes she wished she didnt have them. She pulled at the blue sleeves that brushed right past her elbow and her shoulders were bare.

She smiled in the mirror and ran her hand through her choppy white hair. Now sitting at her hips noticeably shorter than it was earlier. She grabbed gloves that hung out from the side of her bag and slid them on over her arms. The lace was slightly uncomfortable but she was going to hid it behind a smile. Who knew who needed it and she would now be a helping hand. She carefully picked up a old rose crown and her smile became more genuine.

The petals were withering away but she still loved it non the less. It held a good memory and one she was very fond of. Her and Grayson making flower crowns. She started to hum something softly that was slow and sad sounding. She placed the crown on her head before taking a deep breath. In and out. You can be the old Amethyst again but you have to hide the violence. No more of that.

She started to walk slowly to the door. The first stop she needed to go to was a music room. She needed a cello as hers got destroyed upon coming home. She popped open the door and saw two people there. She smiled and started to walk out of the hall when she saw them arguing about to maybe be a actual fight. Not another fight please. She couldnt let this school get shut down like her old one. She was not getting sent home because of them.

She was quickly by their side and all smiles. "We can talk this out now cant we? No need to get angry." She signed and looked at the two with careful eyes. She turned to the girl and pulled on her arm slightly to pull her back. Her wings were flared slightly and she tugged on them harder. She wasnt to much smaller than them and Amethyst was quite strong as well for her delicate figure.

"Now why the hell are you fighting?" She signed to the two and stepped between them.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
Lillain sighed, shaking her head. "No. Throdog Ehye cannot find me. The school has a powerful magic field to hide it. Not even Throdog Ehye can penetrate it. Though, as I said previously, I'm working on a solution. Aaanyways." She hopped off the bed. "We will be performing a ritual." She walked over to her bag, then reached down to search it. She was surprisingly capable for being blind, being able to remember where she had put her bag. "The ritual of mgepnnn ph'nglui yogfm'll. It creates a cosmic cloak. It helps stop possesions from foreign cosmic deitys. Stops the Azatoth to. Real useful." She stood up with a variety of objects in her hands. She held an extremely outdated phone, a fancy looking dagger with a snake like blade which was lined in red jewels, a vial of some strange brown liquid, and a snow globe. "To put it in simpler terms, were casting a magic spell that hides this room from demons. It also looks super fucking cool, acts as a air conditioner, and makes it less likely that you have nightmares." She sat down on the floor on a random part of the floor, sitting with her legs tucked beneath her.

"You don't have to take part in it, if you don't want to. I would really appreciate it though, the blindness makes it hard to do well... anything. Oh, and don't worry, its perfectly safe." She sets all her crap on the floor, then picks up the outdated phone. "Starlight, need your help." She said to the phone. It lights up to what seems to be a start up screen, but the letters would be too small for gigi to decipher at a distance. She set the phone down once more and stood up. "If you do want to help, do me a favor and get everything set up. Its easy, just ask Starlight for the ritual info." She gestured at the phone. "Oh shoot, I totally forgot to introduce you two." She snatches up the phone then walks up to the bed, holding the phone out for Gigi. "I understand how strange it seems, but this is uh... this is Starlight, and Starlight... This is Gigi." The small screen lit up, revealing a psychadelic looking background, the sort you would see in some vaporwave video. Rows of bold green text lined the left side of the screen, and on the right there was a weird realistic looking marble statue head spinning in place, entirely bodiless.

"Hello. I am Starlight." A robotic voice said, coming from the phones speakers, muffled by the outdated quality of the speakers.
"I am the personal assistant for Ms. Heathenstein."
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaitence, Gigi."

Lillian sighed and put a hand to her face. "I know how... weird this is, but Starlight is super helpful, and is very much not a machine. Please try to treat Starlight with some respect." She said awkwardly, not really used to having to introduce her PHONE to people like this. "Starlight pull up the ritual information for 'The ritual of mgepnnn ph'nglui yogfm'll.' Help Gigi set up, if shes willing. Shes a beginner, so be patient with her."
"Yes, Ms. Heathenstein." The head said, its mouth moving as if it was speaking, even though the sound came through the speaker.
"Accessing databank..."
"Ritual located..."
"Loading.... 32%"

Lillian put the phone on the bed. "I am going to go make the catalyst in the bathroom. Call if you need anything." She grabbed the strange dagger from the floor and felt the walls for the bathroom door, disappearing into it once she found it.

Hiroyuki- woah I can make the text go this side
Interactions: esxshii esxshii (fuck you) Knight boi Knight boi (you keep out of this.)

Hiro laughed at the hair remark, eh, he wont lie, it was true. “Bahaha, a special school for special people, if it isn’t for learning I don’t fucking know what it is for. I just got randomly invited and had nothing better to do. Heh, pretty shitty story if you ask me.“

He gave a chuckle, when she mentioned the swimming club Hiro suddenly remember the school. And what do you do in school? Go to classes, and he was like 15 mins late to his class, though he stayed here, why? Who knew.

“Eh, I’m in swimming too! I got a chance to be one of the leaders in photograph club! And if I remember I also joined the art history club.. and yea, those all.” He gave a light shrug anda snicker.

Grayson- eavesdropping on loud bitches lost city lost city (Ai) + L3n L3n (Kazuo) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

Grayson had been in the dorms for quite a while, only leaving his room temporarily to head to the library. While he hadn't begun his classes yet, he had figured out a pretty good idea of what mathematics modules they would be focusing on this year, and Mr-Goody-Two-Shoes wanted a head-start on studying. He didn't mind reading boring study books, in fact he quite enjoyed it. He had spare time, he could put it into learning theorem equations. Plus Anne wasn't in the dorm yet, providing Grayson with nothing but beautiful silence.

Yet as soon as he slipped back into his dorm room, a shrill female voice started screaming from right outside. Sounded like typical violence again. Or threats of it at least. "Brutes." He muttered to himself, moving to his desk. The two were bickering. He turned the page with another twitch of his eyebrow, eyes cold and unhappy glazing across the words and numbers before him. 'This is fine.' He told himself, pen in his hand giving an irritated little twitch as he continued writing notes. 'This is all fine.'

And then they started swearing. Polite well mannered dignified Grayson would not stand for it. Yelling in the hallway? Annoying. Yelling swears in the hallway? Too far.

He scowled and snapped the book shut. Grayson was usually not a confrontational person, he'd frown and look the other way. But this was his time. His algebraic equation time. And they were ruining it.

There was one female and one male. He hadn't met them yet, but cold Grayson did not need to. He still asserted them with an icy glower and he was still going to snap at them. Only, Amethyst was there as well. Not sure why. Three of them. He thought maybe she was part of it, yet realized he was wrong seeing she was trying to deescalate it.

"Don't coddle them." He scolded, tone harsh with Amethyst for being soft on them. He now turned to the two, asserting them next, "Will you two shut it?" Grayson seethed, glaring at these two barbarians who were disturbing the peace of the dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back