• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
Winter didn't know how to respond when Finn hugged her. She became flustered and started mumbling things, very quietly, that didn't make any sense.

When she finally calmed down she looked over at Finn and noticed that he wasn't smiling anymore, and became confused.

She continued looking at Finn, studying his face for any sign that he was uncomfortable or upset.

Winter​
Winter didn't know how to respond when Finn hugged her. She became flustered and started mumbling things, very quietly, that didn't make any sense.

When she finally calmed down she looked over at Finn and noticed that he wasn't smiling anymore, and became confused.

She continued looking at Finn, studying his face for any sign that he was uncomfortable or upset.
He turned his head and saw that winter was staring at her he smiled and nodded towards her,"Ello darlin'" he said to her cheerfully amd scooted towards her so she wouldnt worry about him a lot.

Winter​
Winter giggled again and then looked at the floor becoming self-conscious. She knew she was blushing like mad.

She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that he was still looking at her, she then moved her head slightly so that her hair was shielding her face.

Winter​
Winter giggled again and then looked at the floor becoming self-conscious. She knew she was blushing like mad.

She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that he was still looking at her, she then moved her head slightly so that her hair was shielding her face.
He smiled a little and forgot he was being rude and starring at her he looked away trying not to be rude towards her, he thought about winter a lot more than before he kept thinking about how she was so nice to him he didnt know why to be exact.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Greyson) Cello. Cello. (Amathyst)​

Lillian shrunk slightly as she suddenly came under attack. “U-uh...” she tried quickly to think of a smart lie, but between the psychic yelling within her fragmented mind and the bickering of the passengers, she found it was hard to even think. She winced once more as the mental strain caused another wave of pain to rock her cranium. She was silent for a couple seconds, her way of silently finding advice in the being within her. “I... I dont know.” She admitted in a quiet, much less confident voice. “The last thing I remember is waking up in a hotel room alone with all of the stuff I have on me here.” She gestured at her packed belongings sat at her feet. “I don’t remember where I came from or who I am. I don’t even know if the name I gave you is my true name.” She continued in a more vulnerable tone, letting the fear she felt about the situation seep into her voice.

Then there was a loud crash and yelling, causing her to flinch. “Wha-... what was that? Are punches being thrown? Whos winning?” She pined, the vulnerable tone she was using just moments before disappearing entirely at the prospect of punches being thr

Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)​
Dayana had finally been allowed to relax and closed her eyes as she let whatever conversations or types of action carry into the carriage when she heard a voice above her. Had it been female she would have simply waved her hand in a dismissive moment and kept her eyes closed but to her surprise, it wasn't. She rested her head in the palm of her hand as she looked at the source of the voice, an Orc.

Dayana's mind almost of no free will, drifted off to all the stories her mother used to tell to her and Dominque about his kind, and in all honesty, Dayana had learned to fear most, but right now she was no mood as it was to cower or act scared of him. Besides, he looked harmless, in fact, if she was being fairly honest she could even say he was cute. She couldn't tell exactly what made her think it but she didn't waste time wondering.

She looked him up and down trying to seem as judgemental as she could as if she could destroy his entire world in only three words then smirked and shook her head as she moved over to make more space for the boy. She could see right through him and could be able to closely observe his actions and tone enough to get how he was feeling at the moment. He didn't seem like someone who would ruin her mood, maybe they could even be friends- maybe.

She had to quickly remind herself that she wasn't here to make friends. This was high school and the only thing she needed to do was get through her studies so she could be done with the living hell that is school and all its work.
"Of course you can, your not much of a bother since you care enough to ask to nicely anyway so no need to be so nervous. Just know that this ride won't as as painful if you relax and just... go with whatever happeneds."

Thrun Mukurn
----------------------------------------

When your Chief sizes you up, you be respectful, but you stand tall.
Orc society, while civilized, still held many of it's old traditions close. Without them, what would they be? Humans with green skin and tusks? There were some things that defined being an Orc, and even for him there was an instinctual reaction to being sized up like he was. He stood tall, and held his posture, he wasn't being standoffish or trying to intimidate her, more it was a sign of respect. You didn't turn your back on a lion unless you wanted to be pounced on and to become dinner, much the same, you don't flee from someone sizing you up so judgmentally or else you show them you aren't worth their time. You also don't get too overly aggressive, don't show you're going to be trouble. It was a thin, clear line, and Thrun being the son of a Chieftain, knew exactly how to walk that line.

His stance was loose, but still firm. He wasn't about to flee before her intimidation, but he was respecting the message she was sending. Don't overstep any bounds, got it...

You know most would be uncomfortable, in this situation? But for Thrun this was like being home. Orcs always sized eachother up, always tried to get a bead on the other and the extent of their courage, respect was important. He didn't know, why this elf was like this, but he didn't sense the same kind of animosity that would come from her judging him by his race alone. It was something else, but he barely knew the woman to even begin guessing.

He quirked a brow at her follow up statement, removing his backpack and preparing to sit. "Go with it huh?" He looked up, at the doting cute couples forming, someone mentioning punches? The incessant nagging between Gigi and her group. He bounced his eyebrows, sighting and tilting his head some, "I'll give it a try... Guess I'm gettin' too worried about stepping on people's toes." He admitted, taking his seat and placing his backpack in his lap. There were some falcon feathers tied to the zipper, and they were real, very real. He missed his pet falcon, but a few of her shed feathers was a good way to keep home in mind.

"You look like you got it down to an art... Thrun, by the way. I'm from Gruk'thun." He introduced himself. Gruk'thun was the Orcish capital along the east coast, and honestly more of a resort town these days. Full beaches, Orcs playing lively drums for beach parties, really a great place to relax and catch some rays. Not nearly as intimidating as the name made it sound.

Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)

Emery + Gigi - Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Fae + Artemis)
"I'm Gigi!" Despite having to repeat that introduction over and over to every person she encountered, she was enthusiastic as ever. She watched him shuffle past, proud of the orc's bravery to find his own seat. He didn't seem too shy, and Gigi knew he would be okay. She also found 'Thrun' to be a lovely name. Reminded her of the word Throat. Throat had flesh. Yummy. She had never tried orc, but she assumed their flesh would be tough. Maybe that was just more stereotyping on her part.

Emery had started teasing Hunter by whispering "Artemis," At random times to piss her off. Since that interaction, Gigi had scolded him and sat beside Emery temporarily to talk about animal skin or something of the sort. Not that the blonde male was entirely listening, only commenting on something occasionally. He had managed to cool off, and seemed to be back to his usual snarky self. In hindsight Gigi felt a bit guilty for the whole trick with Fae and Hunter and the kiss. Gigi knew he wasn't okay with romance or affection or anything of the sort, so her trying to distract him with rambles of chicken poultry skin was her apology. It seemed to only be making him hungry. Hungrier. Gigi was nice enough to hand him another meat cupcake, but was very stern when she told him "No more." She wanted a few leftover in case anyone was peckish after the carriage ride, maybe one for her dorm buddies too.

While Emery picked away at his muffin, he was thinking over Hunter's words. Maybe he should learn archery. He'd be relying on animals for food at this school, plus any meat they served in the cafeteria which he heavily doubted it's quality. He liked raw meat, not cooked. He doubted the lunch lady would be serving free salmonella everyday. But he wasn't good at hunting animals, either. Emery could handle melee weapons, but nothing with good range.

He was looking at Amethyst, licking the leftovers off his fingers when she knocked Hunter right off her feet with a blast of light. He recognized Amethyst from earlier, standing around at the pickup point. She had wings, usually. She was the female bird.

"Very good, Pigeon." Emery was not discreet, staring right at Amethyst so Hunter would be able to easily catch onto who did it.

- - -
Grayson- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Amethyst's hand rested against the side of his face, and while the behaviour was familiar, it didn't feel the same as it used to. The fabric put a divider between them. He wasn't sure why she was wearing gloves, assuming it was just a new style choice. Upon her touch, he tensed. He didn't relax or smile, nor did he frown. His expression remained unreadable as he looked at her. It was cold, distanced, maybe even thoughtful in deciding how to react. The male only looked away once her hand left his face.

Grayson expected a simple answer from the blind girl, but when Lillian's voice came out vulnerable he felt a pang of discomfort. Emotions. Tricky little things. "That is wretched." Was his best try at showing empathy. Not to say he didn't have feelings, he sure did, but Grayson felt very awkward trying to deal with that of others. Grayson was the last person to try comfort someone in a situation like this. He wished he could swap seats with Amethyst and let her take over. She was a woman, known stereotypically to be in touch with their emotions.

Speaking of that female, she had since stood up and Grayson automatically assumed it was for a stretch. He knew Amethyst stretched her wings alot, but they weren't out right now. So he curiously watched her rise from the seat. Surely she wasn't going to let her wings out at the moment, not in a carriage.

Instead, she sent out a small light that knocked one of the earlier fighters to the ground. The girl in the mask. Grayson flinched at the commotion before slaughtering the faint smile threatening his face. Appearing disinterested as the Mask girl scanned over them.

"Amethyst is." Grayson responded under his breath to Lillian to the question of who was winning. He spoke very quietly, not wanting to rat Thia out to Hunter who was enraged and asking for the culprit right now. The yell of Mask Girl made his eyebrows pull together a little. He didn't have a headache or anything, his ears were just tired of listening to constant noise. The second he could get away from everyone he was running for it.

While Grayson had been discreet with telling Lillian Amethyst had done it, Emery was not. Grayson's jaw tensed as he called Amethyst out publicly, half expecting the vicious female in the mask to lunge at her next. Grayson really did not like this blonde guy.

Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Dayana let her eyes slowly again as he took his seat by her but sighed, "If that's something new to you then it's only a fact that you won't survive high school." She then said in response to his first response. She listened to him for a moment before zoning out, her mind now only focused on one thing: Her arm. It was growing numb and cold from the pressure she had put on it and she grew a bit irritated by the feeling.

"Nice name buddy, I've never really heard of that place before but I'm curious about seeing it one day." She had finally gotten to the point where she couldn't stand the wandering tingling sensation that went down her arm, her nervous system was going insane! Dayana dropped her arm to her side then looked at Thrun for a few moments. The next decision she was going to make could completely change the mood of this..interaction but it's not like she cared. She just wanted to relax and this guy asked to sit by her when he surely had other options than to do and rather they were preferable or not, they were still options .

"Before introducing myself-" She sat up straighter than with no clear warning gently but still firmly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her. She then let him go and laid her head on his shoulder, getting into a more comfortable position as she closed her eyes again. "Thanks buddy, now my name is Dayana..." She then paused for a while as she thought of an interesting place but no matter how far back she went in her memories none but one land came to her head but she didn't want to be known immediately as the runaway princess so she made one up.

"I'm from a place called Monera...It's a long way from here and hidden away so not most people really know of it, but it's beautiful." She smiled at a few memories of her and Dominique having small competitions in the forests of her real home than running around the kingdom doing the most random and crazy things popped into her mind. There was no point in it but it just made her feel free, happy...Knowing how long it had been since she had even been back there and being faced with the fact that she would probably never get to go back made her smile fade into something more neutral but inside for some reason, she was torn.

Fang- o h u h
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)

Fang seemed to wait amusedly for a reaction, like if the werewolf was trying to learn more about Anne and what she’s going to do, he got clearly distracted as his mind drifted off once more, until Anne mentioned the food. “Oh- That? It’s a Mexican Food, me myself aren’t Mexican, but my moms are, that’s an u h- Frijol y Queso- yeah- they’e my favourites!”

He seemed to have somewhat a bit of experience with gastronomy, especially Mexican gastronomy. He was still weating for an answer, until he began seeing how strange Anne was suddenly being. Was she allergic? Was the tamale too warm? Was it too sudden to just give food to someone you just met?-

“A-Are you alright? Is the tamale too warm? Are you allergic to frijoles?Fang was very scared he did a wrong move or looked like a jerk, seriously, he looked genuinely worried for Anne and her well being, people usually don’t react to his mom’s tamales like this... Did he just do a wrong move?-

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo
--------------------------------------

Well, that was almost a challenge.
"Only a fact huh? I hope not, I have a lot of people I don't want to let down." He responded honestly, it was true there was a lot riding on his success here. He had a people that were looking up to him, his father the chieftain, his sister. He had a lot riding on doing well here and not failing, and he just didn't even want to imagine having to face them if he did. He didn't know if he could really, not that they wouldn't welcome him back, but--

Well Thrun didn't like letting anyone down if he could help it.

He noticed her zoning out, she seemed tired, almost a bit detached. Maybe she hadn't slept well before the carriage ride? That wasn't too crazy an idea, after all a lot of people had to be nervous about their first day. Still, he smiled when she mentioned vising his home, "Well, if you like the beach and a nice quiet time listening to the waves and soaking in the sun, it's really great, I could suggest ah--" He was cut off as she absconded with his arm, despite all of his orcish might and power he found himself moved by her gentle yet demanding touch as he was scooted closer. Soon her head resting on his shoulder, which was a fairly warm and comfortable position-- Or so he had to guess. Orc body temperature ran a little higher then humans or elves, a nice relaxing warmth.

She was soft too, softer then he'd expected, it was a very unexpected position and what this must have looked like to an outside viewer escaped him for the moment. The typical young boy thought of 'Oh boy cute girl on my shoulder' was instead replaced with some mild curiosity as he noted how she seemed to drift out, speaking dreamily of Monera. "Heh ah, no problem, Dayana. Nice meeting ya. Monera... I've never heard of it. You said it was beautiful, how so? Was it like a natural beauty? Culture like, artwork and statues?" He asked, curiously, despite the awkwardness of her resting on his shoulder, he could tell she needed this relaxation. He wasn't going to object to becoming a living pillow, it was kind of comfortable afterall. He found himself relaxing back, his free arm going over the backrest of the seat as he watched her, trying to read her expressions as she regailed her memories.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne only slowly nodded as she forced herself to look at him and inhaled deeply, briefly closing her eyes as she tried to calm and steady herself What are you even freaking out over? It's a regular situation that's normal for everyone. Just as she tried to convince herself of that another word came up and she had a full-on panic attack. What the hell is a Frijole?!

YEP, THERE GOES MY COOL!
She clenched her fists and bit her tongue harder, giving a small wince from the action. She was sure that her lip had started bleeding but couldn't care less. Why was she freaked out over this?! "Uh- Y-yeah I'm fine, d-don't worry." She started to feel rather bad for worrying Fang and stayed quiet for a moment before taking the tamale. "Do you have these often?"

Dayana
Dayana nodded. She understood what he meant but it's not like she could relate. She snuck from her home just to be here- But then again if she got through his then she could go back to her kingdom, showing that girls can do just as much as males could. She always thought her father, old king farts was full of bullshit ideas when it came to him being very sexist. But she could change all of that if she could get one piece of paper. "I guess I can relate..." She thought quietly to herself.

As Thrun began to describe his home she couldn't help but imagine sitting on the warm sand, shades on while laying on a towel that had been close enough for her to feel the waves wash up on her feet. She could get a similar feeling at her palace....Well- It isn't hers now, is it...

She sighed and settled in Thrun, burying her face into his arm once she was then faced with the challenge of describing her home. Her made up one- And that was hard considering how her imagination hadn't been the best when it came to ideas from scratch. She would have just given a description of her actual home but finding words for that was even more difficult.

"Uh...It's hard to put into words, I mean, I could think of a few but they would never come close to what it really is as a whole. I guess it's just...something you'll have to experience yourself."

Fang- a

Fang was very scared on what Anne was going to do, he closing her eyes and just sitting there made Fang feel like if he was about to be falcon-punched to outside of the carriage and d i e so he naturally began shaking again. Seriously, Anne looked like a person to not have any reaction to murder.-

Fang was near to scream at the bleeding tongue thing, now he was more worried for her mental state this time, and of course her tongue. When Anne reassured she was fine he gave a sigh of relief and confusion, but happy she was fine nevertheless.

“U-Um.. The tamales or the panic attacks?
what was that question? Of course the tamales!- ohimspeakingtomyselfonpubliccrapwhatdoIdo-Fang began introverting again, not really knowing if the actions he had just seen Anne do where out of spite for him or she was equally panicking like him, well, maybe not like him, he doesn’t bite his tongue-

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo

----------------------------------------
The calm relaxed serenity between these two could not have been more a juxtaposition to the full on panic between Anne and Fang. Thrun was still figuring the girl who's, face was now buried in his arm. He just kept his relaxed posture as he watched and listened, unfortunately there wasn't much to listen too. For something she described as beautiful, she couldn't come up with a single landmark or sight to share. That sent up some warning flags but, he wasn't about to drill into someone he'd just met.

"I guess I get what you're saying. There's nothing that really captures being there in person yeah? We can't always put things into words, that's what the arts are for." He noted, with a little smirk. "That's why I'm signing up for the Drama club when we get there. I hear it's one of the clubs available at the school. I don't think I'd make for a great Romeo but, I'd be happy helping people with the kind of plays and poetry that defy words. I'm green enough, maybe I can be a really convincing background tree?" He joked, with a soft chuckle. He was, good, at acting and poetry. Surprisingly enough, he'd had a lot of practice back home. They were talents he wanted to keep sharp, and so the Drama club seemed like a natural fit, among two others he was joining.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson/ Not really but slightly}
Artemis Hunt

She heard Emery calling her by her real name but paid no attention to him. She was trying to find who knocked her off her feet. No one attacked her without a fight. As she was scanning the carriage, Emery said something. Pigeon? What the hell does that mean but he was staring straight at a girl with long white hair and the girl was shrinking back in her seat.

"Thanks." She said gruffly to Emery before she was at the other side of the carriage. Her blade was pressed to the tip of the girls throat. But she didnt look scared. Why was she not? She could kill her within seconds but the girl was smiling.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked at Grayson and flashed a smile then when hearing a blond boy call her pigeon she got pissed. She hid it well but she could see the girl now staring at her. Way to go! You drew attention to yourself! She watched the girl launch over seats and was at her throat quickly. Amethyst couldnt help but smile. Her anger was all gone and she wasnt scared of people anymore.

She had been at a blades edge for the past couple months. So this? Was nothing. She tucked her arm behind her back and signed a quick symbol. A flashed bright white before a coffin shaped shield appeared on her arm. It was strapped to her forearm and was burning brightly. Pure energy that was also quite heavy. She girl raised her blade as if to stab Amethysts neck but she quickly threw out the shield to block the attack.

Her stray hand was at her side, fumbling to get out her blade. When it was in her hand she used it to attack {well try to anyway} the masked girl. She could see fury raging in her eyes and metal hit metal or it bounced off her shield. She miscalculated a move and went stumbling forward, the girl quickly twists her and stabbed the blade through her forearm.

Amethyst let out a little strangled scream before throwing her shield out with such a force, the girl was knocked back. Her gloves were starting to become red and she stumbled slightly to sit down. She needed to heal herself. This wasnt as bad as the snake venom injections but being stabbed still hurt. She didnt even care you saw her arm at this point. She ripped down the bloodied glove and the veins were dangerously close to being full black and bright pink scars looped her arm.

She held the shield clse to her arm as the energy radiated off off it and to her arm. She could see some of the blood clearing up but it wasnt going to be enough. She quickly let the light shield disappear before focusing on her arm. Light bounced between the two as her arm slowly healed. After it was healed, well about healed she put her glove back on. It wasnt as soaked with blood but some red was still on it.

She looked at the girl with a hard stare. "Ever fucking attack me again we will have problems." Amethyst said stiffly and the masked girl just laughed. Though Amethyst was serious. People underestimate her now more than ever but in reality? She was stronger than she used to be.

He smiled a little and forgot he was being rude and starring at her he looked away trying not to be rude towards her, he thought about winter a lot more than before he kept thinking about how she was so nice to him he didnt know why to be exact.
Winter​
Winter sat there for a few minutes, looking at the ground. When she was confident that she had stopped blushing, she looked over at Finn, who seemed to be concentrating on something.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked slightly curious.

Anne
Anne paused for a moment as his thoughts that she could guess we're meant to stay inside his head, came bursting through his mouth. She only laughed as she calmed a bit and shook her head. She just couldn't get over how dorkishly cute he could be sometimes and was tempted to say it. She then took a small bite out of the tamale.

"I meant the tamale, now calm down!" She said in a looser and more vibrant tone but one that was still firm. If she was honest this food wasn't too bad either and she started to think about other things she still had yet to try as she took a few more normal-sized bites. She then thought about asking him a question but was unsure if it would cross any lines so she tried to make it quick and get to the gist.

"You said 'Moms' as in more than one- How does that work exactly?"

Dayana
Dayana was a bit surprised to hear his interest in the arts but didn't question it too much for the sake of not being rude. She nodded and looked up at him, "Who knows, maybe I'll get to take you there one day." She could never keep a promise that big and besides, after the carriage ride was over they would only go their separate ways, probably never even talk to each other again. If the school was anything like she's seen it to be then there was plenty of space to avoid him if needed but his next statement struck her and she couldn't help but feel some type of way.

"That's quite a coincidence, I was also planning on being in the drama club too," She said in a bright manner but now she didn't know what to do about that. If they had the same club then how the hell could she ignore him? ESPECIALLY in drama club. "Me and my sister used to always go outside behind our home since it was so spacious and react the fairytales and all the stories our father told us. I never got over doing that, so I figured drama club would be my calling." She was quiet for a moment before adding more, "I also plan on being in gardening club and fight technique, in a short way, they correspond with my hobbies," She then explained.

Winter​
Winter sat there for a few minutes, looking at the ground. When she was confident that she had stopped blushing, she looked over at Finn, who seemed to be concentrating on something.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked slightly curious.
As finn was in the mode he heard winter call out for him, he turned his heax to see her, she asked him what she was thinking about and he smiled,"Just my dad y'know?" he aid to her as he patted her head and smiled, he noticed the clothes she was wearing and blushed on his cheecks a little,"Yo-you look nice today w-w-winter" he casully stutterd.
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Fang- E I don’t know what to put here now aaaaa

“Oh- the tamale? Right, right- sorry-“ Fang felt like if he needed to apologise fir being like this- wich maybe he needed but still- having panic attacks every 5 seconds may be something to apologise for. “Uhm.. Are they good?“ Why was he asking that?.. Of course they’re good! The tamales are mom-made!

“Hm- Uhh.. How do I say this.. Two moms instead of one mom and a dad! Was.. Was that clear enough?-“ Fang seemed to be excited to talk about his moms, because, t h e y r e m o m s and moms are the best- potentially after grandparents Somehow Fang’s happy and bright smile came back quicker than expect knowing he just had more than 2 panic attacks in one day, but hey, he’s socialising! And he’s proud of that.

Anne
Anne tilted her head a bit confused, "No need to apologize, we all over our moments," She shrugged. "O-oh and yeah, I really like it! I'll have to learn how to make them so I can have a few on hand." She then answered and in all honesty, when they got to the school she was currently considering sneaking into the kitchen and looking up the recipe.

"..." She was a little lost at the idea of having two moms and a whole bunch of questions came in her head all at once. She picked apart a few of them and decided on the one she needed- Well...Wanted to know. "But don't you need a boy and a girl to have a baby?"

O'hera
interactions: (pyrite) Cello. Cello.
O'hera walked towards the boy that had complimented on his dragon and smiled at him, he examined the boy and blushed, he thought;*why does he have to be cute?* he smiled awrkwadly at him and smiled blushing on his cheecks,"Hello, im o'hera its nice to meet you~" he told the boy as he looked downwrads at him smilling at him sweetly.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (FInn)
Winter​
When Finn patted Winter's head then complemented her outfit it made her feel special. No one has given me so many complements, not even my ex.

The thought of her ex put a frown on her face. Why did I even date him, I knew that he wouldn't stick around for long, he never did with any girl.

The more she thought about her ex the more upset she got with herself.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (FInn)
Winter​
When Finn patted Winter's head then complemented her outfit it made her feel special. No one has given me so many complements, not even my ex.

The thought of her ex put a frown on her face. Why did I even date him, I knew that he wouldn't stick around for long, he never did with any girl.

The more she thought about her ex the more upset she got with herself.
Finn
He smiled and frowned when he saw winter getting sadder, he smiled again and rested his head on her shoulder trying to get her to be more cheerful, that was his job to do that, he blushed slightly as he rested his head on her, she was so tiny which made her more adorable in his sense at least, is this what people do? he didnt know he wasnt a talkative guy at all.

Fang- storytimeeee

W o a h someone actually liked the tamales? P o g. Fang gave a small chuckle at the ‘we all have our moments’ part. “Seriously?“ Fang gave a small, cute laugh, he’d never met someone so nice and so interested to talking to him. “Haha, thank you!” He gave a warm smile, clearly happi.

Fang nodded at Anne’s question.
“Yeah!- Uh- That’s the thing- I was from a family with a mom and dad- but then I remember both of them giving the to my moms- pretty weird story, still, I don’t know why- It’s not like my former parents were the worst but I can’t seem to remember anything about them, maybe they were bad and I was lving on a self-made lie.” Fang seemed to talk through all of this without any emotional backlash, maybe he was about to cry but hold his tears in the time being, or maybe not.

Winter​
When Winter felt Finn rest his head on her shoulder she stiffened and little then relaxed. She sat there for a few minutes then realized that she was smiling.

She hesitated for a moment before resting her head on Finn's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back