• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 'cause I swear I'd burn the city down just to show you the lights ((open, searching, updated 1/2/23!))

Ashx88

Probably a Slytherin irl
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley and I'm a relatively nerdy RPer who is looking to grow as a writer!

About me:
I'm a mid-20s nurse who is in school full time but I absolutely love writing! I think I'm funny, too, and the idea of creating a story is absolutely fantastic to me. :)

My Rules:
* Please be over 18 and be okay with the suggestion of mature themes, including alcohol and language. All RPs will abide by RPNation rules.
* Please be willing to plot and plan with me! I plan as I go and love twists and turns and drama, so please don't think we will stop talking once we start RPing.
* Please consider the option of doubling. I love playing multiple characters and will give a character I play for you just as much love as I will give my own!
* Please be willing to write a short bio (or a long one if you realllyyyy want it) on any OC you bring in, as well as be able to write 3-5 paragraphs per character. 3rd person, past tense please.

What I like!!!

Fandoms
Harry Potter!
I love the HP world, and I stick to the Marauders, Trio, or Next Gen generations. My pairing will most likely be CanonxOC, M/F, and I will most likely ask you to play a Weasley twin, Draco, Sirius, Remus, maybe Blaise. I am ok with OCxOC if you come with ideas. :) I love my adventure and action... and angsty drama. No one falls in love right away, but I love my dramatic lust, love/hate style.

Slice of Life/Modern RPs
I'm open to all normal slice of life where the characters are 18+. Musicians, partners at work, best friends, friends with benefits, etc... DM me your ideas and I will be more than happy to plan something out with you. Some specific cravings below:

- Some sort of touring/musician/festival type of RP
- College roommates
- Old friends coming home for a high school reunion
- Work partners

My main focus is band/manager or childhood friend/enemies at this time but I am open to really anything!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I feel like we'd be a perfect pair. I'm in my mid 20s too and everything you said fits what I'm looking for!

I've read a couple of harry potter books, and I've seen all the movies several times... My fiance and his family are huge potter fans so I've learned a lot from them. And I'm willing to keep learning!

My favorite is drama and romance. But... Drama drama drama. All the tea lol. Let me know what you think! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back