• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Catfish RP!

MarcusDarkblood

Heyo!
I'm looking to do an RP kinda like the netflix movie Sierra Burgess is A Loser (I know,I have terrible taste) You dont have to have seen the movie though as its pretty simple and we wont be talking about the movie at all, Basically the main purpose is that the popular girl in school has a guy flirt with her and then instead of giving him her real number she gives the number of the least popular kid in school, Who then precedes to pretend to be the popular girl in order to talk to the boy, Anyone welcome male or female!

I'd be willing to do something like this! It sounds fun and I've seen the movie! Let me know if you are still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back