• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cataclysm

EDIT!: Just in case anyone was wondering, I have since made this RP, and is currently OPEN and RECRUITING! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/cataclysm.102119/

Some several hundred years ago, a powerful mage created what is now known as the cataclysm. This event transformed most of the world's lesser creates into demonic amalgamations and grotesque creatures, as well as ripping open demonic portals. These portals spewed forth countless demons that could somehow be controlled by the mage.

Several hundred years later in the present day, that mage somehow still lives, believed to be immortal. Though a small groups forms to fight this mage. Luckily, though small, they will have a plan for dealing with the world's problems, one demon portal at a time.

This will be a "realistic" fantasy setting, a fairly grim-dark style story. I would like at least two other players along with me, though more would be nice :D

Each person will have at least two characters they control, of which at least one must die at some point, though there's no need to make the decision of who dies when you make them. More characters can be made and added to the party later, so there will be a somewhat constant ebb and flow to the party. Also, if anyone's interested, I'll need boss demon characters too, if not, I don't mind making them all up myself :)

I can provide all direction for the plot and drive it forward entirely by myself, though I encourage everyone to move the story along so we don't have to wait for my next post for something interesting to happen :D

This is a simple idea with a simple plot so far, but pending more interest, I can elaborate more, or just jump straight into creating a role play. Also, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the story or character limits and such, anything at all really <3

Only a couple of rules, my usuals, which I should just make a signature for them xD Anyways, be able to post at least a paragraph per character, yes, that means minimum of two paragraphs if you're posting for both characters at the same time. Actually, leaving without saying anything really doesn't affect this plot, because I'll just kill you off :D

There will be some nice things in this plot, including having every character be able to play a pivotal role, which I can explain in detail if this story gets made.

Thanks for taking the time to read this awful stuff! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Fan-tastic! So far, you're the only one who's showed interest, though it hasn't even been 24 hours since I posted it. Anyways, if no one else takes to this idea, would you be up for a 1x1?

I would also be interested. I am super busy through the weekend and wouldn't be able to do much until Monday, but that aside, I'd love to be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back