• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Casually Searching

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Hello! Welcome to my thread, I appreciate you all taking the time to check out my interest threads.

First off, Call me Boon or Boondox whichever you prefer. I am a 25 year old female who has been writing for over 10 years. I can be very literate and write multiple paragraphs and I prefer to write more rather than less but I understand writers block and lack of muse is a very real thing. When it comes to my characters I prefer male however I have no issue doubling with females. My main character is usually a male.

Romance! I am all about the romance and this is a big part of the plot. I AM LGBTQ friendly however I would like the main characters to be a MxF pairing, side characters may pair up as same gender couples just fine. PLEASE note if you want a mxm or fxf pairing with one of my side characters I am open to it but haven't really done it before so you would need to be patient with me.

As far as the RP goes all the planning and the full rp WILL take place on RPN as I am not very familiar with discord haha sorry!

-x-

A world where Werewolves and Lycan's live among humans in secret, this story takes place in a small town on the east coast of canada. Packs often live in subdivisions on the outskirts of town. In this particular town there are two packs of werewolves who have agreed to live in peace with one another but to the north there is one of the few royal lycan packs, all the werewolves answer to the Lycan's. Lycan's are the superior and usually come from wealth and high standard blood lines. A pack of werewolves from the west have planned an attack on the Lycan clan to the north and it got leaked. The Lycans are now recruiting wolves to help keep the attackers away and then once the battle has finished, the pack will be punished immediately.

This seems all fine and dandy right? Well not exactly. For werewolves and lycan's there is a mate bond. It is random and can happen to anyone over the age of eighteen. Wolf/Lycan pairings are very rare. Werewolves don't seem to take the bond as seriously as what Lycan's do. A Lycan would never turn down their mate but werewolves have rejected each other before. Lycan's believe the mate bond to be one of the most sacred traditions their race has. A lyanc/werewolf pairing has not happened in over 30 years so what would happen if the Lycan Alpha became paired to a wolf? Ontop of all the pack drama and a upcoming battle?

--x--

RULES

NO over powered characters
please try to give a good size post, however one SOLID paragraph would be enough
keep it PG13 and use fade to black during more heated moments
Cursing and gore are LOVED here
Realistic face claims or a detailed description of your character's physical please
Character age range (18-30)

If you are still here I thank you kindly! please reply here or send me a PM!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back