• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Castlevania-style Scandinavian Fantasy

Unfortunatly youtube doesn't allow my country to see the first video, but the second one is really nice!

Nice song!

I'll admit, I'd gone in thinking more of this:

That song's awesome! I've never played Dark Souls, but I've heard a lot about it lately.

Unfortunatly youtube doesn't allow my country to see the first video, but the second one is really nice!

The first song is "Kvervandi" by Ivar Bjornson and Einar Selvik - it's basically an epic viking song and the lyrics are too perfect!

I haven't actually played Dark Souls. I just ran across that song, the Fires Far, some time ago and it's my go-to tune for getting in the mood for dark gothic fantasy.

Nice song!

I'll admit, I'd gone in thinking more of this:

That song's awesome! I've never played Dark Souls, but I've heard a lot about it lately.

The first song is "Kvervandi" by Ivar Bjornson and Einar Selvik - it's basically an epic viking song and the lyrics are too perfect!

I haven't actually played Dark Souls. I just ran across that song, the Fires Far, some time ago and it's my go-to tune for getting in the mood for dark gothic fantasy.

How can you not have played Dark Souls? D: Is currently playing through the entire trilogy and almost bawling from the pain. Though I don't want to break any bubbles, but that song's not actually from the game. But it is inspired by it and I must say, it's very... inspiring XD

Kayso Kayso , working on my character now, I'll message you a prototype of what I'm thinking of to see what you get out of it, and if it's all good, then I'll put him right up :)

How can you not have played Dark Souls? D: Is currently playing through the entire trilogy and almost bawling from the pain. Though I don't want to break any bubbles, but that song's not actually from the game. But it is inspired by it and I must say, it's very... inspiring XD

Kayso Kayso , working on my character now, I'll message you a prototype of what I'm thinking of to see what you get out of it, and if it's all good, then I'll put him right up :)

I'm afraid I have a limited appetite for games that require exceptional coordination and timing, not to mention relentless practice...and then dying a lot even after that. :)

Between my job, my spouse and my 16 month old, I don't have a ton of time for games with a steep learning curve sadly...

I'm afraid I have a limited appetite for games that require exceptional coordination and timing, not to mention relentless practice...and then dying a lot even after that. :)

Between my job, my spouse and my 16 month old, I don't have a ton of time for games with a steep learning curve sadly...
I feel the same way, and I don't even have a child yet. These newer games require too much of me, as much as I'd like to play them. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back