• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
OK, we’ve got all but one of us online, D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire you two wanna get your first posts in? then the rest of us can continue from there, I want this to get moving now that we have all the spots filled

What’s everyones’ availability today? I’ll be at work until 3:30, but I’ll try to respond to anything whenever I can

Do any of you think this RP could have a better name? I tried to come up with a title similar to how the games are usually titled, that was the best I could come up with.

I don’t know if any of you noticed, but I’m actively changing the character sheets of the monsters as we go on

OK, I have a little something to make this RP more interesting. I’m going to make a little game, whenever you all enter a boss room, whoever can correctly guess what type of monster it is or what it’s based on gets the honor of getting the killing blow on the boss, which would mean that in terms of story your character would be close to the boss in some way, or have a personal stake in fighting/killing the boss. My only rule is that you let everyone else get a turn before you get another one, so that everyone gets an equal amount of turns there will be 2 boss fights that are exempt from this. Also, sorry Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- your turn is going to be the minotaur so you’ll have to sit out for the first 4 boss rooms.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

Say, now i think about it, i do have images that could
OK, I have a little something to make this RP more interesting. I’m going to make a little game, whenever you all enter a boss room, whoever can correctly guess what type of monster it is or what it’s based on gets the honor of getting the killing blow on the boss, which would mean that in terms of story your character would be close to the boss in some way, or have a personal stake in fighting/killing the boss. My only rule is that you let everyone else get a turn before you get another one, so that everyone gets an equal amount of turns there will be 2 boss fights that are exempt from this. Also, sorry Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- your turn is going to be the minotaur so you’ll have to sit out for the first 4 boss rooms.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire
Darn...:closedeyescryingfrown:

I don’t know if everyone saw or if I hadn’t been clear on this point but you’re all allowed to post if your character is being spoken to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back