• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Anyone who wants to join, I have made it a rule (Though not a super strict one) that everyone needs to get at least one post in a day, so we can keep the RP moving. This roleplay will have an ending and I’d prefer to get to it sooner rather than later, and I don’t expect anyone to write in paragraphs, just write eligibly so if these rules don’t appeal to you, then please find another RP for both of our sakes

Last edited:
Ok, for this RP I have only two rules
1. No god-moding. Your characters aren’t invincible nor are they able to dodge every attack, they get hit sometimes, that’s life.
2. absolutely NO GHOSTING. If you’re gone for 24 hours without any kind of message or reply, then I’ll send you a private message asking if you’re still in this, and if you’re not, then please tell me. If you are then please tell me. If you’re going to be off the site for more than a day then let me know. You have exactly 1 week to give me or anyone some kind of sign that you’re still in this, if no sign is given, then I’ll assume you’re ghosting, and you will be kicked out of the RP, and your character will be killed off.
Other than those, no rules, you don’t need to make your posts a certain length. You don’t need to have a certain level of writing. Just have fun. If anyone has any comments, concerns, or questions
regarding the rules, please let me know.

I’m holding myself to these standards by the way, if 24 hours goes by and I haven’t said anything, I expect no less than a private message asking me what’s up.

Godzilla (2000)
58-585676_godzilla-2000-godzilla-unleashed-godzilla-2000.png

Gigan (Millennium)
latest

Also, shin godzilla, I’ve never seen it but I’ve seen this
1593876617936.gif
and I’m immediately in love this movie.

One of the more horrifying incarnations of the King of Monsters. Both in appearance and in power

Gigan has not real relation to Godzilla. It's an alien cyborg that was dispatched with King Ghidorah to destroy Godzilla. Also, i always had this headcanonthat Shin Godzilla is the original 1954 Godzilla that was killed by the Oxygen Destroyer. It basically regenerated itself on a molecular level and went through it's whole evolutionary cycle all over again while at the same time mutated beyond its original state into being Shin Godzilla

On the topic of the RP real quick, I have it completely figured out what monsters you’re going to fight and the order you will fight them in, I’m very excited for the story of this, I took inspiration from classic monster movies, that netflix Dracula show, and even some parts of MGS4, trust me this will be EPIC.
Gigan has not real relation to Godzilla. It's an alien cyborg that was dispatched with King Ghidorah to destroy Godzilla. Also, i always had this headcanonthat Shin Godzilla is the original 1954 Godzilla that was killed by the Oxygen Destroyer. It basically regenerated itself on a molecular level and went through it's whole evolutionary cycle all over again while at the same time mutated beyond its original state into being Shin Godzilla
wait, so just to simplify this for my stupid no big-words brain, your theory is that shin godzilla takes place after the 1954 one? And this godzilla is just a remutated version of that godzilla?

Yes, i believe the original Godzilla and Shin Godzilla are the same Godzilla. But that would also mean Godzilla spent 62 years regenerating after being atomized. Which would mean Godzilla is f*cking immortal lol. But i can't wait to see what you got in store for the rp! Im figuring out my character as we speak tho im not sure when ill be done

Speaking of which that reminds me, in terms of character names if anyone wants to be named belmont or van helsing go right ahead if not, that’s fine too

You can throw some Dark Souls or Bloodborne elements in there if you wanted to but real quick, is there a character template i could work off of?

You can throw some Dark Souls or Bloodborne elements in there if you wanted to but real quick, is there a character template i could work off of?
All I need is a name and a picture or a description of how they look, if you want to add a backstory you can put it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back