• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m sorry everyone, I don’t think I’ll be posting today, I had a very bad day and right now I’m just gonna try to focus on feeling better about myself

Haze- Haze- is good, also, I have a little mini game going where everyone gets to guess what each monster that shows up is based on, so I guess it would be your turn. A little earlier in the rp one of doctor frankensteins monsters woke up, can you guess who that was? It’s really easy.

Sorry for the late response, my internet decided to die on me for some reason. I'm not too big on classic monster lore, but I'm guessing it's the female version of frankenstein's monster (not sure if she had a name tho >>)

Sorry for the late response, my internet decided to die on me for some reason. I'm not too big on classic monster lore, but I'm guessing it's the female version of frankenstein's monster (not sure if she had a name tho >>)
Bride of Frankenstein, congrats! You get to kill her now.

Haze- Haze- Also, I have made it a rule that everyone needs to post at least once a day. If you don’t post then I’ll be very disappointed in you

Nah you shouldn't be worrying about me not posting. If i somehow go missing then that's just my internet thinking its slick or just college stuff draining my life force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back