• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania/Fantasy RP Search | 1x1, doubling

Hi, I’m goober. I’m twenty whatever and married. I don’t give a f*ck about
ditching or ghosting. We all do it. You’ll find I’m chill af. Anyway, on to the fun stuff.

I’ve recently binged the 4 episodes of Castlevania Season 1. It was short, I was salty, but it was amazing. And now I want to rp it!

I am also open to RPing just straight up fantasy with OG plots. Mostly looking for vampire or dhampir x vampire hunter, vampire or dhampir x human, and anything else you can think of!

I’ve never played any of the Castlevania games (boooo, I’m a newb and poser and whatever) but I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos about the franchise and can read the wiki. I’m also planning to play a few games when I have the time and mental strength.

Here’s some more things you need to know about how I roll.

I prefer heterosexual pairings and doubling if that’s what you want. When doubling, I’m fine with your pairing being lgbtq+ ! All I ask is no minors or furries or any of that. No minors when it comes to being my partner, either. I’m old, so please be 18+ when you contact me. 20+ is actually more preferable...

I’ll play whoever you want. I’m casual, literacy wise. I honestly
hate long, unnecessarily wordy posts... quality > quantity.

Here’s a list of who I’m looking for:

- Alucard
- Trevor Belmont
- Hector

I’ll state these once more as well:

- vampire or dhampir x vampire hunter
- vampire or dhampir x human
- vampire x other supernatural creature

I’ll be playing a female oc. Don’t like any of this ? The back button is a thing (:

Last edited:
Yo I'd be down for this! I'd loved a Castlevania rp!

Hey i'd love to RP Castlevania with you. I can definitely be any of the 3 you listed and like you I use an OC so I think we'd be pretty set. DM me if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back