• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Castaway|Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Appearance:Untitled - image #3222667 on Favim.com

Distinguishing features: Pointed ears, fangs, and horns.

Name: Ceres

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 104 lbs

Race: Demon

Position: Princess

Personality: Ceres is laid back, and easygoing. She is also very lazy, and often slacks off. She is pretty positive in general though. She is basically incapable of being serious, preferring to keep things light-hearted. She is very curious, and a bit naive. She is pretty transparent about what she feels and thinks.

Kingdom: Flame’s Dominion

Powers: She can regenerate and fly. She can shapeshift into any living creature (specific people included), but she’ll keep her horns. She can shapeshift into a mix of two creatures max. She isn’t too skilled in enchantment, but she knows how to enchant items so that she can summon them at will, and put them back where they were.

Affiliations:

Skills: Ceres is very skilled at sword fighting. Proficient with most kinds of swords.

Appearance:View attachment 728710

Distinguishing features: Pointed ears, fangs, and horns.

Name: Ceres

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 104 lbs

Position: Princess

Personality: Ceres is laid back, and easygoing. She is also very lazy, and often slacks off. She is pretty positive in general though. She is basically incapable of being serious, preferring to keep things light-hearted. She is very curious, and a bit naive. She is pretty transparent about what she feels and thinks.

Kingdom: Flame’s Dominion

Powers: She can regenerate and fly. She can shapeshift into any living creature (specific people included), but she’ll keep her horns. She can shapeshift into a mix of two creatures max. She isn’t too skilled in enchantment, but she knows how to enchant items so that she can summon them at will, and put them back where they were.

Affiliations:

Skills: Ceres is very skilled at sword fighting. Proficient with most kinds of swords.
accepted, does she have visible wings?

1589950316269.png
1589949136588.png
5fccf37c899a571abd7ba162feb91e4b.jpg

Distinguishing features: In her human form Qi'ara stands at about 5'6 with boots. She has short brown hair thats loose and unruly in the wind and olive skin. She has a tattoo than starts at her neck then travels down to her left arm as a sleeve. Being a creature of seduction, she has a body that could stop a truck. A tiny, cinched waist, round hips that rock with every step she takes with her long legs, and a well endowed chest to match her back side. She knows what she's got and she's not afraid to flaunt it, in fact she does it willingly.

14c524cc3d200277d4f91fa60cb6bd33.jpg b73d0b8076f45d3846fb3a1a1612e681.jpg

However there's a darker part of her. When in her Siren form she's quite scary, and make the men that chase after her regret their final moments with her. Her true form has long ghostly, stark white hair. Every tooth in her mouth is sharp and serrated. She has a large pointy dorsal fin and her tail is almost the length of her body with spikes along it. A carnivorous creature you do not want to be stuck with in the open water.

Name: Pronounced like Kiara

Height: 5'6 on land in human form; 8 1/2 feet in length in Siren form

Weight: 130 lbs.

Race: Siren

Vessel: The Forbidden Soul

Role: Cpt. Xander's First Mate

How Long have you been a Pirate: "Almost 30 years, thats all you're gettin' outta me..."

How did you become a Pirate: "Its a long story. To put it quickly, the other sirens and I didn't really see "eye to eye"...on almost everything so, I decided that wasn't where I was meant to be. I left and came across this crew. Well, more like they captured me. Anyway, one thing lead to another, I liked them and they liked me so I stayed. THIS is where I belong. Don't get it wrong though, they're not family or anything sappy like that, I just like the life style~ I can pretty much do whateeeever I want~. Then Xander came along and killed the captain... I really didn't care....It was actually kind of hot. (Sigh) So he became the new captain, he's good looking so I can't really complain, then yada yada yada, killing people, stealing stuff, blah blah and thats where we are~!"

Personality: The best way to describe Qi'Ara is chaotic neutral witch a touch of sadistic. She pretty much only does things for her benefit...or profit. Her sadistic tendencies can make her seem...crazy. She's quick to spill blood and enjoys it thoroughly with no remorse. She's attracted to power and shamelessly flirts with anyone she feels like. Thanks to her being a Siren, tempting men is as easy as a snap of a finger, which can be useful if a distraction is needed, but other than that, she does it for her own enjoyment, ego, and recreation. She enjoys drinking with her crew, or...anyone really, and living every night in revelry (if she can). She owes no loyalty to anyone but herself, however, Xander is the exception. What he says goes, even if she doesn't like it. She admires him, and like any other man sees him just another toy in her toy box. But she respects the ship's hierarchy and respects him....which is strange for her considering she knowns no boundaries with anyone else. She's a bit of a loose cannon but it suits the pirate life. Pillaging, stealing, and violence, perfect life for her.

Kingdom: N/A

Powers: Being a Siren, her unmatched beauty is nothing but a lure. Her looks are deceitful, she can change her features as she pleases to win the hearts of men. Of course this ability only works with the opposite sex so her temptress ways have no affect on women. Singing is more of a charm, it doesn't do anything but grab attention and her song can travel farther than the average voice. With water however she does have some talent. she can manipulate water but her skills are limited. She can change the temperature of liquids she touches but it only goes so far (ex. she can't freeze an entire ocean or lake), she can create a shield of ice in the blink of an eye (its only big enough to protect herself or someone else if she chooses), lastly she can hurl a ball of scalding, hot water, upon impact it splashes anyone near by if they're too close....so don't stand too close or it burns.

Affiliations: None at the moment

Skills:
  • Is drinking and gambling a skill?
  • Breathe and see under water (duh)
  • Singing (double duh)
  • Decent with a sword (not an expert)
  • Expert with throwing knives and daggers
  • Flexible, and agile/nimble
  • Speedy swimmer
  • Transforms at her will

Last edited:

Distinguishing features: In her human form Qi'ara stands at about 5'6 with boots. She has short brown hair thats loose and unruly in the wind and olive skin. She has a tattoo than starts at her neck then travels down to her left arm as a sleeve. Being a creature of seduction, she has a body that could stop a truck. A tiny, cinched waist, round hips that rock with every step she takes with her long legs, and a well endowed chest to match her back side. She knows what she's got and she's not afraid to flaunt it, in fact she does it willingly.

However there's a darker part of her. When in her Siren form she's quite scary, and make the men that chase after her regret their final moments with her. Her true form has long ghostly, stark white hair. Every tooth in her mouth is sharp and serrated. She has a large pointy dorsal fin and her tail is almost the length of her body with spikes along it. A carnivorous creature you do not want to be stuck with in the open water.

Name: Pronounced like Kiara

Height: 5'6 on land in human form; 8 1/2 feet in length in Siren form

Weight: 130 lbs.

Race: Siren

Vessel: The Forbidden Soul

Role: Cpt. Zander's First Mate

How Long have you been a Pirate: "Almost 30 years, thats all you're gettin' outta me..."

How did you become a Pirate: "Its a long story. To put it quickly, the other sirens and I didn't really see "eye to eye"...on almost everything so, I decided that wasn't where I was meant to be. I left and came across this crew. Well, more like they captured me. Anyway, one thing lead to another, I liked them and they liked me so I stayed. THIS is where I belong. Don't get it wrong though, they're not family or anything sappy like that, I just like the life style~ I can pretty much do whateeeever I want~. Then Xander came along and killed the captain... I really didn't care....It was actually kind of hot. (Sigh) So he became the new captain, he's good looking so I can't really complain, then yada yada yada, killing people, stealing stuff, blah blah and thats where we are~!"

Personality: The best way to describe Qi'Ara is chaotic neutral witch a touch of sadistic. She pretty much only does things for her benefit...or profit. Her sadistic tendencies can make her seem...crazy. She's quick to spill blood and enjoys it thoroughly with no remorse. She's attracted to power and shamelessly flirts with anyone she feels like. Thanks to her being a Siren, tempting men is as easy as a snap of a finger, which can be useful if a distraction is needed, but other than that, she does it for her own enjoyment, ego, and recreation. She enjoys drinking with her crew, or...anyone really, and living every night in revelry (if she can). She owes no loyalty to anyone but herself, however, Xander is the exception. What he says goes, even if she doesn't like it. She admires him, and like any other man sees him just another toy in her toy box. But she respects the ship's hierarchy and respects him....which is strange for her considering she knowns no boundaries with anyone else. She's a bit of a loose cannon but it suits the pirate life. Pillaging, stealing, and violence, perfect life for her.

Kingdom: N/A

Powers: Being a Siren, her unmatched beauty is nothing but a lure. Her looks are deceitful, she can change her features as she pleases to win the hearts of men. Of course this ability only works with the opposite sex so her temptress ways have no affect on women. Singing is more of a charm, it doesn't do anything but grab attention and her song can travel farther than the average voice. With water however she does have some talent. she can manipulate water but her skills are limited. She can change the temperature of liquids she touches but it only goes so far (ex. she can't freeze an entire ocean or lake), she can create a shield of ice in the blink of an eye (its only big enough to protect herself or someone else if she chooses), lastly she can hurl a ball of scalding, hot water, upon impact it splashes anyone near by if they're too close....so don't stand too close or it burns.

Affiliations: None at the moment

Skills:
  • Is drinking and gambling a skill?
  • Breathe and see under water (duh)
  • Singing (double duh)
  • Decent with a sword (not an expert)
  • Expert with throwing knives and daggers
  • Flexible, and agile/nimble
  • Speedy swimmer
  • Transforms at her will
I LOVE HER! She fits so well with Xander's personality

Aldous the Crow
Aldous the Crow.jpg
The Plague Knight

Height: 209 cm
Weight: 113 kg

Kingdom
Flame's Dominion

Position
Knight
Affiliations
N/A
Personality

Although a knight by title, Aldous' nature is far less noble. A cold and calculating being with no love for warmth or light, the father of pestilence brings naught but abhorrent and macabre plagues upon those at odds with the interests of Flame's Dominion. Silent and ghostly, Aldous' presence is defined by a feeling of regal dread, and where he walks, atrocious maladies follow. What little kindness can be found in his being is reserved only for the vermin he keeps and the scourges he creates. More than anything, he is like a mad scientist with a sadistic curiosity and a penchant for a dramatic terrors. Do not think to swindle or lie to him, as he is acutely knowledgeable of the mind. He cannot be bought. He cannot be cheated. His greatest pleasure is knowledge, especially knowledge secret or forbidden. And with his many eyes, he knows many things.

aldous in green.jpg

Skills
He Who Knows

Aldous holds great and powerful knowledge of many things, with particular wisdom of the working of both bodies and minds. This ultimately allows him to make certain analyses and predictions, and with the help of his creatures, he is capable of learning many things that ultimately allows him to have an incredible understanding of various situations. A master tactician, a brilliant spy, and one who can easily enter a loop of information, Aldous is infamous for his infallible strategies and his magnificently vast and articulate information network.
Beholder of the Arcane
It is said that many masters of the dark forms of Arcane have offered themselves to Aldous due to his expertise on the subject. Necromancy, blood magic, dark sorcery, Aldous is greatly experienced in so much of it. He is noted to maintain a great library concerning these matters, as well as some amount of artifacts, though only several of them hold any actual power. It would be a somewhat appropriate assessment to say he is much like a curator of such things.
Ghostly Existence
It might come to a surprise to those who view his rather elongated stature to find Aldous well suited for swiftness and quietness. Silent and agile as a cat, encounters with him have often cited him as a dark spirit due to his particularly stealthy capabilities entwined with his arcane gifts.
Dread
An intimidating presence, to be sure. Many common folk known nothing but fear for Aldous, as many common folk should. Intimidation comes easy for the Crow.

Powers
Vermes Vincit Omnia

Aldous holds power over creatures associated with the dark, and more so with those that omen pestilence and decay. Multitudes of crows, rats, and many insects and the like give their allegiance to him in his presence. With powers concerning necromancy, creatures of these sorts that he animates are utterly loyal to him no matter what, and often serve as his spies, and offer even more ailments than traditional vermin do, thanks to their rotting state.
Caveat Malus Nebula
With the assistance of his Phthisis Thurible and a constant and consistent chant of a dark spell, Aldous composes a thick cloud of fog with slowly poisonous attributes to cover a small area. Those that directly breathe in the fog gradually become afflicted with mild disorientation & fever-like symptoms that worsen over time the more the fog is breathed in. The mist also causes slow, yet painful necrosis of fresh wounds, though this stops out of the fog, and enhances poisons used within the fog. Alternatively, non-poisonous thick fog is produced over a large area.
Sanguis Sinestra
Aldous' most direct power is his own blood. The black, sludge-like ooze, is capable of being physically manipulated by Aldous as a weapon, and capable of being condensed into solid material as hard as steel when outside the body. As a pure liquid, it is highly poisonous when enough of it enters the bloodstream, and very painful.
Items
The Phthisis Thurible

An item similar in appearance to a round, metal lantern held by a chain, though it lack windows, substituting for intricate grates that produce an eerie green glow and smoke from incense infused with dark magic. Though most often used for creating fogs, it can also serve a source of arcane light that allows certain imperceptible things to be seen.
Bloodletting Coss
Dark and unholy metals crafted into the shape of a cross, with a ring around the center around the meeting section. Within the ring are various spikes protruding from cloth binds seeped in Aldous' black blood. Aside from the four normal sections of a cross, there are four additional bars protruding from the ring, and all eight ends are sharpened into stakes. Although this weapon can serve similarly to a warpick or a spear, it's primary purpose is to be plunged into the ground while gripping it within the ring area to allow the running of one's own blood, particularly useful for Aldous' abilities over his.
The Crow's Scalpels
Crescent shaped knives coated in a burning toxin that causes a burning pain in moving muscles. Can be thrown rather well. Ultimately Aldous' least impactful weapons.
Other
Theme Song!

Sorry for not posting my app earlier. I had thought I posted, but apparently not, and didn't realize that until recently.

Aldous the Crow
View attachment 729716
The Plague Knight

Height: 209 cm
Weight: 113 kg

Kingdom
Flame's Dominion

Position
Knight
Affiliations
N/A
Personality

Although a knight by title, Aldous' nature is far less noble. A cold and calculating being with no love for warmth or light, the father of pestilence brings naught but abhorrent and macabre plagues upon those at odds with the interests of Flame's Dominion. Silent and ghostly, Aldous' presence is defined by a feeling of regal dread, and where he walks, atrocious maladies follow. What little kindness can be found in his being is reserved only for the vermin he keeps and the scourges he creates. More than anything, he is like a mad scientist with a sadistic curiosity and a penchant for a dramatic terrors. Do not think to swindle or lie to him, as he is acutely knowledgeable of the mind. He cannot be bought. He cannot be cheated. His greatest pleasure is knowledge, especially knowledge secret or forbidden. And with his many eyes, he knows many things.

View attachment 729774

Skills
He Who Knows

Aldous holds great and powerful knowledge of many things, with particular wisdom of the working of both bodies and minds. This ultimately allows him to make certain analyses and predictions, and with the help of his creatures, he is capable of learning many things that ultimately allows him to have an incredible understanding of various situations. A master tactician, a brilliant spy, and one who can easily enter a loop of information, Aldous is infamous for his infallible strategies and his magnificently vast and articulate information network.
Beholder of the Arcane
It is said that many masters of the dark forms of Arcane have offered themselves to Aldous due to his expertise on the subject. Necromancy, blood magic, dark sorcery, Aldous is greatly experienced in so much of it. He is noted to maintain a great library concerning these matters, as well as some amount of artifacts, though only several of them hold any actual power. It would be a somewhat appropriate assessment to say he is much like a curator of such things.
Ghostly Existence
It might come to a surprise to those who view his rather elongated stature to find Aldous well suited for swiftness and quietness. Silent and agile as a cat, encounters with him have often cited him as a dark spirit due to his particularly stealthy capabilities entwined with his arcane gifts.
Dread
An intimidating presence, to be sure. Many common folk known nothing but fear for Aldous, as many common folk should. Intimidation comes easy for the Crow.

Powers
Vermes Vincit Omnia

Aldous holds power over creatures associated with the dark, and more so with those that omen pestilence and decay. Multitudes of crows, rats, and many insects and the like give their allegiance to him in his presence. With powers concerning necromancy, creatures of these sorts that he animates are utterly loyal to him no matter what, and often serve as his spies, and offer even more ailments than traditional vermin do, thanks to their rotting state.
Caveat Malus Nebula
With the assistance of his Phthisis Thurible and a constant and consistent chant of a dark spell, Aldous composes a thick cloud of fog with slowly poisonous attributes to cover a small area. Those that directly breathe in the fog gradually become afflicted with mild disorientation & fever-like symptoms that worsen over time the more the fog is breathed in. The mist also causes slow, yet painful necrosis of fresh wounds, though this stops out of the fog, and enhances poisons used within the fog. Alternatively, non-poisonous thick fog is produced over a large area.
Sanguis Sinestra
Aldous' most direct power is his own blood. The black, sludge-like ooze, is capable of being physically manipulated by Aldous as a weapon, and capable of being condensed into solid material as hard as steel when outside the body. As a pure liquid, it is highly poisonous when enough of it enters the bloodstream, and very painful.
Items
The Phthisis Thurible

An item similar in appearance to a round, metal lantern held by a chain, though it lack windows, substituting for intricate grates that produce an eerie green glow and smoke from incense infused with dark magic. Though most often used for creating fogs, it can also serve a source of arcane light that allows certain imperceptible things to be seen.
Bloodletting Coss
Dark and unholy metals crafted into the shape of a cross, with a ring around the center around the meeting section. Within the ring are various spikes protruding from cloth binds seeped in Aldous' black blood. Aside from the four normal sections of a cross, there are four additional bars protruding from the ring, and all eight ends are sharpened into stakes. Although this weapon can serve similarly to a warpick or a spear, it's primary purpose is to be plunged into the ground while gripping it within the ring area to allow the running of one's own blood, particularly useful for Aldous' abilities over his.
The Crow's Scalpels
Crescent shaped knives coated in a burning toxin that causes a burning pain in moving muscles. Can be thrown rather well. Ultimately Aldous' least impactful weapons.
Other
Theme Song!
I'm actually in love with this character, the detail that went into this is amazing. I would just like to know a few weaknesses, considering he seems very dangerous lol. OTehr than that you are accepted.

I'm actually in love with this character, the detail that went into this is amazing. I would just like to know a few weaknesses, considering he seems very dangerous lol. OTehr than that you are accepted.
Of course! The main thing is that he, himself, is not all that tough. It's why so much of his capabilities are directed towards being behind the scenes of things. All his powers also have specific limitations. Like his fog requires his constant attention and tending to. He can't fight directly while keeping up the fog, and has a very limited amount of time to be able to do anything before his fog disperses completely. His blood is extremely short ranged in its capabilities, and very niche in its utilization, primarily acting as either a physical weapon like a sword or spear, or as a poison, though only one of those two properties can be chosen at a time, just like most of his abilities. And his power over specific types of creatures, although his most useful ability, especially due to how adaptable it is, only has numbers in its advantage when it comes to field usage, and can easily be countered by crowd-control stuff. In essence, he's a bit of a glass-cannon, and is very limited when it comes to the applications of multiple abilities at once. In terms of character weakness, he is ultimately loyal only to himself. That's not to say he'd outright betray people, but he puts his own interests first, above the priority of what others need him to do.

Of course! The main thing is that he, himself, is not all that tough. It's why so much of his capabilities are directed towards being behind the scenes of things. All his powers also have specific limitations. Like his fog requires his constant attention and tending to. He can't fight directly while keeping up the fog, and has a very limited amount of time to be able to do anything before his fog disperses completely. His blood is extremely short ranged in its capabilities, and very niche in its utilization, primarily acting as either a physical weapon like a sword or spear, or as a poison, though only one of those two properties can be chosen at a time, just like most of his abilities. And his power over specific types of creatures, although his most useful ability, especially due to how adaptable it is, only has numbers in its advantage when it comes to field usage, and can easily be countered by crowd-control stuff. In essence, he's a bit of a glass-cannon, and is very limited when it comes to the applications of multiple abilities at once. In terms of character weakness, he is ultimately loyal only to himself. That's not to say he'd outright betray people, but he puts his own interests first, above the priority of what others need him to do.
Sounds good!

The main rp is finally posted. If you still don't have a character sheet done I will begin to look for people who are more active.

9F594B77-3E47-4155-ACA2-98714AAEB0E6.jpeg
Name: ???

Aliase
: Aramusha

Distinguishing features: Wears a blue mask of an Oni that covers his entire face. His hair is black and right eye is Hazel, but his left eye is pale, suggesting that he is blind on that side.

Without mask: A face that has a scar running from the right of his chin to the left of his forehead, running across his left eye.

Height: 5’10

Weight: 183 lbs

Species: Human

Position:
Now: Wanderer.
Then: Mercenary.

Personality: He is a calm and a loyal person, often being quiet and keeping to himself, but he is not afraid of socializing with anyone. He would often train by himself or spend some time alone to take care of ‘something’. But in battle, he becomes a fearless warrior filled with anger and determination to protect the single ‘thing’ that gives him a purpose, and when that ‘thing’ is in direct danger in battle, his fury would soon take over his body and kill everything in his path in order to protect it at all costs.

Kingdom: Foreigner from an distant land, he calls the land he hails from ‘Nakhaan’

Powers:
Unnatural speed:
He contains the speed and agility no regular human holds, able to run quickly and swing his blades quickly enough that he leaves blue after images behind him. The down side to this is that he wastes his stamina quickly if he keeps moving too quickly, resorting to him having to use his stamina carefully.
Iron Lungs:
This ability allows him to be able to maintain his speed even when out of stamina, allowing him to easily gain some distance from an opponent and regain his stamina back.
Second Wind:
A Heal ability that allows him to heal back some his minor wounds in battle, but major wounds would not be that affected
Fear Itself:
A ability that lowers that stamina of nearby foes and decreases their defenses, allowing attacks to deal more wounds onto them.

Affiliations: None

Skills:
  • Expert user of dual Katanas
  • Has Knowledge of how to take care of infants and their needs
  • Has a Offensive and Defensive style to use in battle in order to counter any style an opponent may use
  • Skilled user of the Bow and arrow
  • Able to keep calm in battle in certain situations and observe his opponent for any weaknesses
  • Quick and agile on his feet

Equipment:
-Dual steel Katana
-Bow and Quiver filled with 12 arrows
-Wears a modified tinalic basket filled with holes on the top on his back that holds ‘something’ special he considers important inside
-Carries a large satchel that holds some food rations along with 3 bottles of milk

Name: ???

Aliase
: Aramusha

Distinguishing features: Wears a blue mask of an Oni that covers his entire face. His hair is black and eye right is Hazel, but his left eye is pale, suggesting that he is blind on that side.

Without mask: A face that has a scar running from the right of his chin to the left of his forehead, running across his left eye.

Height: 5’10

Weight: 183 lbs

Species: Human

Position:
Now: Wanderer.
Then: Mercenary.

Personality: He is a calm and a loyal person, often being quiet and keeping to himself, but he is not afraid of socializing with anyone. He would often train by himself or spend some time alone to take care of ‘something’. But in battle, he becomes a fearless warrior filled with anger and determination to protect the single ‘thing’ that gives him a purpose, and when that ‘thing’ is in direct danger in battle, his fury would soon take over his body and kill everything in his path in order to protect it at all costs.

Kingdom: Foreigner from an distant land, he calls the land he hails from ‘Nakhaan’

Powers:
Unnatural speed:
He contains the speed and agility no regular human holds, able to run quickly and swing his blades quickly enough that he leaves blue after images behind him. The down side to this is that he wastes his stamina quickly if he keeps moving too quickly, resorting to him having to use his stamina carefully.
Iron Lungs:
This ability allows him to be able to maintain his speed even when out of stamina, allowing him to easily gain some distance from an opponent and regain his stamina back.
Second Wind:
A Heal ability that allows him to heal back some his minor wounds in battle, but major wounds would not be that affected
Fear Itself:
A ability that lowers that stamina of nearby foes and decreases their defenses, allowing attacks to deal more wounds onto them.

Affiliations: None

Skills:
  • Expert user of dual Katanas
  • Has Knowledge of how to take care of infants and their needs
  • Has a Offensive and Defensive style to use in battle in order to counter any style an opponent may use
  • Skilled user of the Bow and arrow
  • Able to keep calm in battle in certain situations and observe his opponent for any weaknesses
  • Quick and agile on his feet

Equipment:
-Dual steel Katana
-Bow and Quiver filled with 12 arrows
-Wears a modified tinalic basket filled with holes on the top on his back that holds ‘something’ special he considers important inside
-Carries a large satchel that holds some food rations along with 3 bottles of milk

Accepted! You may join whenever!

Appearance: ShadowDemon.jpeg
Distinguishing features: Inky black body, Glowing white eyes and mouth, inky black armor, long unkempt black hair, and pure white wings that grow from slits in his back
Name: Malmauhr Twistux
Height: 7' 8"
Weight: Unknown
Position: Knight/Princess's personal guard
Personality: A true gentlemen at heart, but often comes off as evil and twisted. Not the kind of person you want to piss off, for he has a incredibly bad temper if you do happen to anger him
Powers: Shape-shifting, demonic sensing, shadow manipulation, ink manipulation, and elemental manipulation
Skills: Magical abilities, resistance to temptations such as the Siren's song, and mastery of all weapons, except spears, lances and bows
Kingdom: Flame Dominion
Affiliation: None
Weakness: He is afraid of his powers and will do whatever he can to avoid using them and he has bad social skills
Backstory: Grew up the son of a simple Inn owner, living with only his father for most of his life. At the age of 57 he was attacked by a group of pirates and was held as a hostage. After five months of forced slavery, he finally snapped, and in a matter of minutes the entire crew of 36 pirates was slaughtered. After that day he swore to only use his powers if they were absolutely necessary or if he was requested to by higher authority. He then spent three days trying to bring the pirates' ship back to the shore, and when he did he was met with a platoon of knights getting off their ship. When questioned about the happenings on the ship, he told them the truth and was immediately instructed to join the knights of the Flame Dominion. He accepted and after 74 long years he finally became a knight and joined the royal guard. When he was first assigned to guard the princess, he was unhappy with his role but soon accepted it. He soon learned he was really more of a babysitter for her, and would have to constantly remind her of her duties. For 493 years he served the guard, protecting the royal family from many threats,including pirate raids, monster attacks, and attempted assignations.
Other Info: In his early years he was a normal and weak demon, but after a mage came to the Flame Dominion he was changed into a ink-like demon with incredible powers. He prefers to fight with a scythe or a sword, and occasionally both at the same time.​

Last edited:
Appearance: View attachment 732569
Distinguishing features: Inky black body, Glowing white eyes and mouth, inky black armor, long unkempt black hair, and pure white wings that grow from slits in his back
Name: Malmauhr Twistux
Height: 7' 8"
Weight: Unknown
Position: Knight/Princess's personal guard
Personality: A true gentlemen at heart, but often comes off as evil and twisted. Not the kind of person you want to piss off, for he has a incredibly bad temper if you do happen to anger him
Powers: Shape-shifting, demonic sensing, shadow manipulation, ink manipulation, and elemental manipulation
Skills: Magical abilities, resistance to temptations such as the Siren's song, and mastery of all weapons, except spears, lances and bows
Kingdom: Flame Dominion
Affiliation: None
Weakness: He is afraid of his powers and will do whatever he can to avoid using them
Backstory: Grew up the son of a simple Inn owner, living with only his father for most of his life. At the age of 57 he was attacked by a group of pirates and was held as a hostage. After five months of forced slavery, he finally snapped, and in a matter of minutes the entire crew of 36 pirates was slaughtered. After that day he swore to only use his powers if they were absolutely necessary or if he was requested to by higher authority. He then spent three days trying to bring the pirates' ship back to the shore, and when he did he was met with a platoon of knights getting off their ship. When questioned about the happenings on the ship, he told them the truth and was immediately instructed to join the knights of the Flame Dominion. He accepted and after 74 long years he finally became a knight and joined the royal guard. When he was first assigned to guard the princess, he was unhappy with his role but soon accepted it. He soon learned he was really more of a babysitter for her, and would have to constantly remind her of her duties. For 493 years he served the guard, protecting the royal family from many threats,including pirate raids, monster attacks, and attempted assignations.
Other Info: In his early years he was a normal and weak demon, but after a mage came to the Flame Dominion he was changed into a ink-like demon with incredible powers. He prefers to fight with a scythe or a sword, and occasionally both at the same time.​
You are accepted, but can't be fully resistant to the siren's song. Even the most powerful creature will be slightly swayed. Otherwise the poor sirens are pretty useless. You mat join whenever you wish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back