• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘ͺ𝑨𝑹𝑷𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑴, 𝑩𝑢𝒀𝑺

the lotus eater

a plume of crimson smoke
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
E0A25E3B-B30F-4F02-8784-236072FACA22.gif

hello and welcome to my humble abode. i am cherubs! recently i have been quite fond of the idea of starting a few new roleplays, both public and one on one. i have been roleplaying on and off for around eight or nine years, and paired with that have studied english literature at college level. for anybody wondering my age, i am eighteen but welcome those who may be slightly younger, as long as you have high maturity!

now this is where you come in:
all i ask is: β€’ that you are semi or advanced
β€’ comfortable with mature topics (violence, death etc)
β€’ have discord (optional but better if you do)
β€’ detailed responses
β€’ i am an absolute sucker for cliche romance, but you don’t have to be. fluff is definitely welcome.
β€’ bare in mind the plots listed are not all i play, please comment down below anything you would like to play ! (:

the pairings and plots i am most keen on playing are listed in the spoilers below the suggested categories. do note i mostly play m//, but am always happy to play a male in an m/f plot.

plots pairings:
β€’enemies
β€’ vampire x human
β€’ witch x witch
β€’ asylum
β€’ dark academia
β€” murdurous universities

β€’ roadtrips

fandoms:
β€’ call me by your mame ✧
β€’ stranger things
β€’ harry potter