• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern carcerem ;

soggychips

C A R C E R E M

8d5929221712b3dd89f96c7a77f5fc42.jpg

e01c94f8b2c1b245329802f26cd9fcb1.jpg

542f8728a2d0c4d0c6c3ff4857c280e8.jpg
THE PLOT
You wake up in a box that appears to be made of glass. It has diagonal slits at the top to allow oxygen to come in. You try to reach to touch the glass walls of the box, but your hands are cuffed behind your back. Within the next few moments, you regain your memories. You committed a crime. The police rushed into your home, violently pinned you to the cold, tile floor, cuffed you, and injected something in the side of your neck to cause you to pass out. Since you've been so caught up in your thoughts, you didn't even realize that you were moving- the whole box is moving. You look behind you and you see that the box you're in is attached to the back of a van. The van drives on for what feels like hours. You're hugnry, dizzy, and your mouth is dry as if you haven't had a glass of water in decades. The van stops in front of a giant cement wall. It goes up so high that you're not even sure if you can see the top; hundreds and hundreds of feel. Two officers walk to the front of your box, unhinge the front side of the box, and pull you out. The hold onto your arms and lead you up to a metal platform and set you on it. the platform grows walls around you, and suddenly you're moving forward. You look up and see the walls separate just for a moment to let you through, and then they close behind you. The walls of the metal platform fall down. In front of you is a cement pathway with bundles off weeds and grass growing over it. Large trees and plants that you've never seen before hand over the pathway. Tall buildings wrapped in vines and tangled with branches run all the way down the path, and all the way down the observable horizon.

Welcome to Carcerem.

THE DETAILS
This roleplay takes place in a city in New York called Carcerem. It is currently 2040. For years, the population of criminals has been rapidly increasing. Prisons were overflowing, and prisoners were easily escaping. In order to control this population of criminals, the government created Carcerem back in 2018. They built walls that reach up in the sky higher than any building you've ever seen in your life. They evacuated the entire city and provided the former citizens with new housing and reimbursements. Whenever someone commits a crime, whether that someone be 14 or 74, they're dumped in Carcerem. It's basically a gigantic abandoned city full of thousands and thousands of criminals of all different sorts. There are no guards or officers to the criminals are just dumped there to be segregated from the rest of the obedient world. Occasionally officers will come in to restock old abandoned stores so people can raid them for supplies, but other than that, there are no government officials or people in charge, so basicallty anything can happen. I want this to be very character-driven. You can choose to be alone or find a group/partner, but I want to see a lot of different types of interactions between characters.

THE RULES
- There will be some teenage characters, but I don't want to see everyone making a character that's 15-18. Make characters of varying ages.
- Make your characters somewhat realistic. Not everyone can be a 4'11" quirky girl who got in here for shoplifting a candy bar.
- boyguro boyguro is my co-gm
- This is not first come first serve.
- My co-gm & I will accept whoever we decide seems to fit best with this plot.
- You can make as many characters as you want, but please don't overwhelm yourself with 891287891279 characters and then drop the RP.
- I expect at least 2 paragraphs per post. If you can't post for a while just let me know.
- Also, if you lose interest, please let me know.

2fe06f19b95bc2b7d0d035c53cb7fcdc.jpg

fd76821be5f9889944b990c2d466fc01.jpg

IJzykKu.jpg

my skin is cleared, my crops are growing and the sun is out because naplan is done.

you know i'm in !!

Heyo! I really like this idea. Is there going to be a story line? Like people try and band together and make the chaos into a functioning city with leaders, followers, and rebels? And a mastermind plot to break out of the city even though it seems impossible?

Heyo! I really like this idea. Is there going to be a story line? Like people try and band together and make the chaos into a functioning city with leaders, followers, and rebels? And a mastermind plot to break out of the city even though it seems impossible?
they won't be able to break out of the prison. i'm looking for a large number or characters so i'm thinking i'll make this more of a characrer driven rp, so people can choose to form large/small groups, alliances, be loners, make enemies/friends or other relationships, etc. the plot will be decided by the actions of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back