• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Captain of an starship looking for a crew (between 4 and 9)

Can I have a robot in the RP if it is acceptable? 'He' will be much similar to E3N from COD: Infinite Warfare or maybe the robot from Titanfall (The one that wields the arc welder).

Can I have a robot in the RP if it is acceptable? 'He' will be much similar to E3N from COD: Infinite Warfare or maybe the robot from Titanfall (The one that wields the arc welder).
Yes, there are quite a few robots on board of different sizes for all different purposes. As the Robotics officer, having one that's essentially "yours" sounds quite in character.

Name: Bolt

Voice: Similiar to E3N from COD: Infinite Warfare.

Date/Place of birth: USC Robotic Center, South Carolina.

Position: Assistant for Outer-Ship repairs and to Adam Noon. He also serves Adam as a Body-Guard of the sorts as he is trained with Melee Combat.

Education: Downloaded all from the Internet. He can almost do any job without hesitation.

Experience: His AI half was developed at the Robotics division of the University of South Carolina by Adam Noon. His body unlike being developed at USC was built by Adam's Garage himself and refers to Adam as his 'Brother' or 'Father'. He can conduct simple and advanced tasks in the Vacuum of space as also Tasks that are too advanced in the ship as well. He learns from human emotions.

Picture:
2bcdea9a7e1a50678448.jpeg

If you're still looking for players, I'm interested!
We still need a Comms/Signals Analyst, but there's a couple players who have been unresponsive generally. I'm going to give them until Sunday evening to respond and I'll reopen their positions. But the answer is yes, we're still looking!

We are still looking for applicants! A couple people have gone unresponsive so if you're an eager astronaut, please let me know!

So I've reached out to the people who've expressed interest to either no answer or mixed interest, so I'm opening back up their positions. We have an excited crew that is still looking for:
  • Secondary Engineer (Maintenance focus)
  • Communications and Signals Analyst
  • Cryptologist/Linguist
Apply with a character sheet and I'll pass you the Discord link and we can do an interview with the Captain and start to introduce you to the rest of the crew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back