• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Captain Marvel: The Celestial Crisis

volvie

Countless years ago there was nothing. Until The Celestials emerged from nothingness and they created the universe we know from nothingness. Every star, every tree and every living being... everyone owes their very existence to them. As they shaped the universe billions of years passed. The galaxy grew larger and larger, larger and larger until they realized the current population cannot control it any further. So they started The Circle. Basically what The Circle meant was: when the galaxy grew too large in a direction, they planted a seed of a Celestial in a planet. As life blossomed on the planet, the Celestial inside was feeding itself with the life force of the planet, getting ready to emerge.

The earth was no different...

Carol was a lone wolf along the endless galaxy. Every problem she encountered, she tried her very best to punch through the solution. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't but she prevailed to this point in her life either way. These few months behind her was a bit different though, she had a partner to assist her against the terrorists who kidnap children from outer galaxy to the center and sell them as slaves... or even worse. Spread all around the galaxy, clearing their filth was no easy task. Sleepless nights, blood and pain were 3 subjects that could describe her 5 months away from earth.

She and her colleague who turned out to be a good friend of her flew back to earth. Carol was eager to see her home, her friend and the episodes she missed in 5 months. She was telling how excited she was to see her home again while looking at her friend's face until her friend pointed at the earth for carol to look. They saw a some kind of red giant and the earth shattering in the middle. The pure energy that released from a newborn Celestial pulled Carol and her friend in. With more energy flowing through inside them, their skin shattered and eventually fainted for a day.

Carol woke up to sounds that was shouting at her in space. A voice was telling her to wake up, she thought what she saw was nothing more than a dream but it wasn't one. The explosion changed the nature of her and her friend's, they were stronger. Not that it mattered. The earth, her loved ones, Avengers, her home... everything was gone. She was wordless, everything she knew and loved crumbled to the atoms in front of her. Yet she couldnt do nothing about it. She had one goal in her mind: Find what the red giant was and kill it, hoping to undo what it has done.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey how ya doin? Call me volvie! Im a 23 Male who lives at GMT+3. I write between 1-4 parags, third person, past tense. Since Im a college student I have lot time to spare for RP so I can be consistent for replies! Also, I love OOC as well, once a partner of mine even helped me pass a midterm lol. So for this RP you can either bring an OC or use any fandom character you feel like to do. Your irl gender/age doesnt matter as long as you're over 18!

Let me know if you want to try it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back