• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก. ]

niche

๐–๐–”๐–•๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜โ„ข

Capitol City was like any average town in the state of Washington, a place for the sleepless to rest. A run of the mill city with run of the mill people living in it. A place so insignificant and with such a lack of phenomena that if you were to pass over it on the map, you might never be able to find it again. Apparently the cityโ€™s Bennyโ€™s Burger Bin couldnโ€™t put their mark on the map. What a shame.

There was very little about Capitol City that was relatively interesting. Itโ€™s name sounded significant, until you realized it was a rip off of any other city in any other state. Everyone living there looked the same, not in their features or their personality, in a sense, but in their behaviors, most of the time. A family consisting of a mother and or a father, a few pets, and a child or two. All living in almost identical condos/houses/apartments of neutral colors, ranging from gray to a gorgeous shade of sewage brown. a lovely place to raise your family, though, if you ignore the color scheme.

There was also barely any hell-raising amongst adolescents, besides the usual vandalism or occasional pick-pocketing, Capitol Cityโ€™s crime rate was at an all time low. The cops, on the other hand, were now given the higher risk of diabetes when found lounging about the office to not bust anything but another package of donuts open. It was honestly quite sad, really. Imagine all the donuts shoved down the gullet of what once was a well-built man who had it all. Now he had more rolls than that of a bread basket. If that doesnโ€™t make you hungry, I donโ€™t know what will.

Of course, one town couldnโ€™t be that bland. No city could have been so hideously blunt and undermined as Capitol City truely seemed to be. There was the constant hustle and bustle of the everyday life of the students attending school each day, specifically from Capitol City High.

Undoubtedly, there was nothing particular special about the school. There were cliches, nerds, jocks, delinquents, and the like. You name it, this school had exactly it. Perky, perfect cheerleaders and mysteriously hot loners. With each day of their lives just like the rest, it was as though their entire lives up to this point had been planned out entirely, whether it was to follow in their parentโ€™s footsteps, to become a doctor, or a lawyer, or even a dentist. It was as though you were planned to follow an unforsaken, unspoken of destiny...

But whatโ€™s the point in living when you could write out your own future?

IN WHICH โ€” a group of teenagers learn to write their own destinies

RULES AND REGISTRATION
โ€” be semi-advanced (be able to produce at least five sentences per post)
โ€” be realistic about your character, if theyโ€™re a loner they arenโ€™t going to have millions of friends crowding around them
โ€” donโ€™t apply if youโ€™re just going to ditch in the middle of the roleplay, unless you see need to
โ€” follow the rules of rpnation
โ€” be respectful of others
โ€” relationships are allowed, and very much recommended (; jk jk

LINKS:
CS โ€” xx
OOC โ€” xx
MAIN โ€” DEFINITELY NOT READY

ยฉsocial
PATONE
ยฎ

14-5711
Process
Capitol City High

Last edited:
ooc

I MESSED IT UP BUT Iโ€™M TOO LAZY TO FIX IT

edit: fixed it because i have ocd

i like this <3 interested

okay, I promise I didn't leave. I was just working on an idea of my own. But I'm back to finish ol' Benji up. So I'll get to that right now.

okie doke. well I'm basically finished with Benjamin. there may be some things I add to his "Misc." section, but other than that, he's done. so go check him out and give me some love for the work I accomplished because I stayed up to 4 in the morning to finish him and i'm really tired. jk. love ya' . . . in a non . . . weird way.

Am interested but side note I've been gone for like a year and legit haven't written anything in that time so I may be a lil rusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back