• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x Canon search - weirdly specific ships , Multi fandom (Umbrella Academy, Les Mis, Death Note + more)

AngstyAnarchist

About me: I'm 24, a full time student- so more active on the weekends. I aim to write a paragraph minimum, but may write more or less as I feel inspired/is appropriate at the time. I use third person, past tense, you don't have to do the same.
I would prefer 18+ just because that feels more comfortable for me. I've been role playing for about eight years, (nearly nine maybe?) and am a big fan of angst, H/C, enemies to lovers and AU's.

Onto the ships I'm looking for! (* by characters I prefer to play)

Umbrella Academy:

Klaus* x Ben*(Big craving)
Klaus* x Diego(Big craving)
Klaus* x Luther (Big craving)
Diego* x Luther(Big craving)

Les Mis:

Jehan* x Montparnasse(Big craving)
Jehan* x Grantaire
Grantaire* x Enjolras
Enjolras* x Montparnasse(Big craving)

Death note:

L* x Light*
L* x Beyond Birthday(Big craving)

Doctor Who:

The doctor(13)* x anyone (Flexible on OC's, I have an AU where it can be another incarnation of the Doctor as a vilian )
The Doctor(13)* x The Master (Big craving)

Black Lagoon:

Revy* x Balalaika (Big craving - the unicorn of RP's xD)

I may be open to other ships/fandoms-so feel free to ask, but these are the ones I'm most invested in at the moment!

Editing: to include

Hazbin Hotel:
Angel Dust* x Alastor and Charlie* x Vaggie or Charlie* x Alastor

Black Butler: Sebastian* x Claude*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back