• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Can You Save Me, Brother?

Should we add a simple 5-stat dice system to this RP?

• Yes, do it. The element of chance makes it more fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, dice make it too complicated, I'd rather just have a good story.

• Don't really care.

• Total voters
Ehhhh

That's my problem, I'm indecisive xD

You guys are trying too hard, I'll just sit in my sweat puddle until I either force myself to do something, or melt into the soil.

It's K, you don't have to worry about it.

Dagfinn said:
Ehhhh

You guys are trying too hard, I'll just sit in my sweat puddle until I either force myself to do something, or melt into the soil.

Nooooo! Don't say that! One Roleplayer's problems is another's catastrophe. All for one and one for all!! (*^*)

Even if you say not to worry, it probably won't stop me from worrying lol

Dagfinn said:
Ehhhh

Dag! what happened to this spirit, this drive, this potential!?

Dagfinn said:
Hey you made me be not lazy
*tries very hard to be motivating* :D

Dagfinn said:
Plots everyones death.
No one will be too kind on my watch!
*isn't being kind because preoccupied by stomach ache and indecisiveness about some rather major character details*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*isn't being kind because preoccupied by stomach ache and indecisiveness about some rather major character details*

[/QUOTE]
I'll kill you last

After I help you with your stomach ache, suggestion 7up and or Sprite works surprisingly well for upset stomach. Or ya know, medicine like tums.

Point two, what are you options?

Dagfinn said:
I'll kill you last
After I help you with your stomach ache, suggestion 7up and or Sprite works surprisingly well for upset stomach. Or ya know, medicine like tums.

Point two, what are you options?
About the killing... I don't get killed, because I'm the one who kills. Just ask Suki (@Infinities Lover, @clarinetti, then there's others you could ask but I'd rather not reveal the more severe cases of death threats...

For point two, I have three big choices in mind... Number one is have the girl a bit of a martial arts girl who can beat the shit out of a grown man, number two is have her in a wheelchair... Number three... I think I just decided no on... I want my child be on the border of insanity, not driver the insane train that lacks a track... Number three's have her a girl with high arts and crafts skills, doing things like creating sculptures from sticks and stuff that includes things like eyes she's removed from living people through use of scissors and such...

Dagfinn said:
Why not do all of it? (:3)
I can't do wheelchair and martial arts at the same time... She'd be unable to use her legs if I went with that idea since I have some specifics in mind regarding those ideas...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I can't do wheelchair and martial arts at the same time... She'd be unable to use her legs if I went with that idea since I have some specifics in mind regarding those ideas...

[/QUOTE]
Pash, of corse you can

Just us your magicz skill

Dagfinn said:
Pash, of corse you can
Just us your magicz skill
She's a girl who starts as a normal human aside from sharing body with a spirit... I don't think she'd be able to use magicz skills until later on, and even then she wouldn't just immediately know how to beat the shit outta somebody in hand-to-hand that way. Also, this choice really affects what style she'll use her magic, given how much I've got specified in my mind for each idea :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]She's a girl who starts as a normal human aside from sharing body with a spirit... I don't think she'd be able to use magicz skills until later on, and even then she wouldn't just immediately know how to beat the shit outta somebody in hand-to-hand that way. Also, this choice really affects what style she'll use her magic, given how much I've got specified in my mind for each idea :x

[/QUOTE]
You could make multiple characters

Dagfinn said:
You could make multiple characters
If I made a second character, it wouldn't exactly be any of those ideas as then I'd be playing to psychotic characters and would rather not ruin the RP for everybody by doing that...

Okay it's 12 and I have to go to school tomorrow so I'll see you losers on the flip side, (Ur not actually losers) it's been fun y'all.

I just wanna say real quick, let's stick to one character per player for now, I don't wanna crowd us in with a lot of extras, that's how good RPs die early on xD If we get some good steam going, I'll think about adding some more characters in if you guys want. There will be NPCs to interact with too, they won't stick around the whole time, but when they're involved, you'll ahve more to work off of too...

Though I won't have five billion NPCs running around, derailing the plot like SOME people I know *coughcough @White Masquerade coughcough*

I can indeed attest to @Kiyoko Tomoe 's statement: her death threats are not to be taken lightly....

(Also commenting to keep up to date on how this potential thread thing develops)

Dagfinn said:
Well...
Flip a coin?
I don't have a three-sided coin, plus I have many other potential ideas I might add to the actual choices if I manage get them more built up in my mind before I get to a choice DX

clarinetti said:
I can indeed attest to @Kiyoko Tomoe 's statement: her death threats are not to be taken lightly....

My my... Now I'm not sure when I should kill you, because sometimes you comply and sometimes you don't...

tumblr_mu2i1pZAua1rb06tgo1_500.gif

For now, I'll just mark you for a week from tomorrow.​

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

My my... Now I'm not sure when I should kill you, because sometimes you comply and sometimes you don't...

tumblr_mu2i1pZAua1rb06tgo1_500.gif

For now, I'll just mark you for a week from tomorrow.​

[/QUOTE]
That my birthday! xD

Stickdom said:
That my birthday! xD
I know; that's why I chose that day. I decided a bloody corpse would be a good present...

Nono, that won't do... Perhaps a desiccated corpse would be better...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back