• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Can You Save Me, Brother?

Should we add a simple 5-stat dice system to this RP?

• Yes, do it. The element of chance makes it more fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, dice make it too complicated, I'd rather just have a good story.

• Don't really care.

• Total voters
So wait....Kiyo...am I on your to kill list? I didn't think I was. Plus, if you kill me, Tsukiko and Toshiro won't get that date

*is not even going to look at the description for rp cause Infi knows she has too much shit to do...*

**apologies stick**

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

My my... Now I'm not sure when I should kill you, because sometimes you comply and sometimes you don't...

tumblr_mu2i1pZAua1rb06tgo1_500.gif

For now, I'll just mark you for a week from tomorrow.​

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, good to know: I'll put it on the calendar for now, and if we need to reschedule, let me know ;p.

Eh, well what can I say: depends how I'm feeling at that moment.

Also, cool Stick: I'll pop by and take a look at it. I can't make any promises, since it's already going to be busy enough with school and such, but we'll see.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]So wait....Kiyo...am I on your to kill list? I didn't think I was. Plus, if you kill me, Tsukiko and Toshiro won't get that date
*is not even going to look at the description for rp cause Infi knows she has too much shit to do...*

**apologies stick**

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, you're not on it... yet... I mean, what...? Totally not on my to kill list. You're too fun to be on the to kill list yet. I only kill those I can't get a rise out of or have fun with otherwise.

Glad to know we have fun...?

Ugh I need sleep....my hair is done and I need to be semi awake for these quizzes tomorrow....

Hey everyone, to save clutter space on this thread, try not to put too many posts that aren't related to the RP itself, I don't want to have to dig through a bunch of chatter and possibly miss players asking questions or posing ideas about the RP itself :) I'll have the RP up shortly and you all can move this discussion over to the OOC if you all want to, I'll even give ya a link so you can get out of my hair and off my interest check thread find it easier :D

Can You Save Me, Brother? | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back