• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Can Love Bloom on a Battlefield? (Warhammer 40k Interest Check!)

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Soooooo I just had the dumbest idea for a Warhammer 40,000 RP. Bear with me, because the idea is kind of contradictory to both the lore and overall tone of the grim dark future.
I'm looking for a romantic fluff RP between an Imperial Guardsman and a Sister of Battle. I'm not kidding. I just love the idea of this random ass Guardsman almost getting killed by an orc or something, only for this seven foot tall battle nun to come in from out of nowhere and rip the assailant in half. One thing leads to another and the two begin accompanying each other to battles. Maybe she was assigned to protect this Guardsman or Vice Versa? Either way, they hit it off and we find out that perhaps love can bloom on a battlefield (pardon the Metal Gear reference). Where we take it from there is entirely up to us.

I was hoping to play the Guardsman while you play the Battle Sister, but I am willing to negotiate.

Thank you for your time, and have some art pieces for inspiration!
00d799fc1e825035caff85c9db937de4.jpg

dc34fgf-cdfd542a-1e69-4369-aebf-61538e60d18a.jpg

e6134e3c11503c2e5e7681fb616d7cae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back