• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cam's Fantasy RP Partner Search

cosmicdreamer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Camellia, I’m new to the site but not new to role playing. I’ve been doing it for 12-ish years now, but I took a long hiatus due to college and work so please be patient with me as I come back into all of this. (: I’m currently looking for a few partners to start off with, I’ll probably add more as I get more comfortable.

About me:
-I’m 29 years old, so I’d prefer it if my partners were 21+.
-I’m in EST, and I’m most active in the afternoon or late at night depending on my work shifts.
-I’m only looking to rp on pms right now.
-I am ghost friendly, but I would appreciate it if you dipped before we started the actual roleplay. I've had people quit on me after a couple replies after the planning process seemed to go well. But if you aren’t feeling it anymore don’t be afraid to reach out, I’m not scary I promise.
-I’m not picky with response time, honestly as long as you can give me one or two replies a week I’m fine with that. Anything longer than a week I start to lose interest unfortunately. Depending on my schedule, I can post 1-3 times a day, but I also do every other day. If I am gone for more than a few days without notice, feel free to nudge me, sometimes I put it aside to answer later and I end up forgetting.
-My average post length is anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs, my intros can get close to 2000 words. All I ask is that you give me anywhere between 3-4 paragraphs with something to reply to. I don’t expect huge replies each time.
-I’m open to all gender pairings, but I only do m/f if we double so we both have the opportunity to play both genders. Let me know what you prefer when you message me!
-Romance is a huge factor for me, but I prefer it to be more realistic, unless a plot calls for our characters to already have feelings for one another.

Original plots:

Dragon rider Plots:
I have a few rps with this plot going right now. So I’m not taking requests for this at the moment!

Avalascar is a kingdom in the northern region of Eleron, it's known for its sprawling winter climate. For many years Avalascar has taken over lands surrounding them with the power of their dragons, despite the cold climate the large beats were content in their environment. There was one Lord that managed to keep the kingdom and their dragons away due to their magic prowess, for some reason the dragon’s wouldn’t go past the boundary to the lands, even their foot soldiers seemed to have issue. The King of Avalascar finally managed to convince the Lord to make an alliance, in which the heir or spare from the Lord’s family to be married to the heir or spare from Alvalascar.

Unknown to the lord/lady from Thornhaven, their father has plans to try and usurp the king of Avalascar to gain power from the lands and dragons. He plans to have the servant/guard/knight that goes to the north with their child survey the lands and be their inside person, giving him all the information he would need.

Muse A is a prince/princess from Avalascar, they may be a dragon rider but they have a very sweet and kind disposition. They spend most of their time with their dragon, but do not engage in the battles. They go along with the idea of marrying a stranger if it’s for the good of their kingdom.

Muse B is a lord/lady from Thornhaven, a place where magic runs deep within its surroundings and its people. They are confident but humble, unlike their father they believe magic is meant to be respected and used responsibly.

Muse A and B seem to hit it off well when they first meet, Muse A even wanting to teach B about the dragons and their history. Things seem to be going swimmingly, even after they are married it seems like they had known each other for years. When trouble seems to start up, Muse B has to come to terms with what their father is doing and unfortunately pick a side. Will they choose Avalascar or their home and the people of Thornhaven?

I like the idea of Muse B eventually bonding with a dragon, allowing the bond between them and muse A to deepen.

The kingdom of Suncrest is known for its dragon riders, they even have their own academy for people to become one of these prestigious warriors. Each person in this academy bonds with a wild dragon as their final test, anyone who fails either can redo their training or go home.

Each new recruit is paired with someone who has already completed the academy and has their own dragon, as a mentor they are meant to train and shape the new recruit to be able to join.

Muse A is a prince/princess of Suncrest, it isn’t uncommon for people of the royal family to join the academy but it doesn’t happen too often. But muse A was a sickly child, someone you wouldn’t think would join, but over the years they have gotten better and want to join the ranks. Their father outwardly refused but Muse A wouldn’t take no as an answer and joined anyways, they were put with Muse B, a recent graduate of the academy. The two of them clash at first, Muse B is hard on A despite them being a royal, but Muse A is determined to succeed.

After a few months the two of them seemed to bond, becoming close friends even. Muse B was impressed by A’s resilience and tried to guide them to success.

During the final part of training, Muse A and B go to the great plain to train, but they are soon interrupted by a wild dragon. Both of them seemingly unprepared for the beast, Muse B’s own dragon wasn’t around. Muse B tried to get A to safety but Muse A trips and falls, just before Muse B can backtrack to them a large shadow is cast over them and within the blink of an eye a second dragon had landed heavily on the ground and seemed to shield Muse A with their body.

The first dragon seemed to back off at the arrival of the second dragon, seemingly flying away like nothing had happened. Muse A and B are in total shock as the dragon that saved A uncurled its body and just stayed next to them, the dragon was known to be wild and unpredictable, no one has dared to bond with it after its first rider died. But it seemed like it had picked its new rider on its own.

It seemed as if Muse A had completed the academy without even having to take the last step and find a dragon to bond with.

I like the idea that Muse A and B start to bond and grow close, but they have to navigate this new relationship with the issues of war all around them. Even having to come to terms with feelings that they aren’t sure they are allowed to have because of their social statuses.

So slow burn with the issues and casualties of the war they are fighting in. Also would be cool to have Suncrest fighting another kingdom with dragon riders.

Other Fantasy Plots:

Supernatural being x Human

A modern setting in a bustling city where humans live unknowingly side by side with supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, demons, and the like. These beings hold positions of importance, having a tight grip on the government and law enforcement, due to a treaty between themselves and the humans that only the elite knew about.

Muse A is the child of one of the elite supernatural families, they are feeling the pressure as the oldest to finally settle down and get into the family business, but they have a deep fascination for humans and prefer to be out and mingling with them. Much to their parent’s displeasure.

Muse B is a human, someone who has a fascination with the supernatural, they would listen eagerly to the rumors around the city that some of the big name people weren’t entirely human. So they’ve been investigating the history of the city and trying to uncover old secrets.

Muse A and B met by accident, A had gotten into a scuffle with someone else from one of the supernatural families and was injured, their monster-like features are starting to show. So they try to hide in a back alley until they can get enough strength to either call someone else or get their features back to normal. But they don’t get to relax for a moment because a side door opens and Muse B steps out for a break and notices them.

Muse A is ready to defend themselves if needed but Muse B just sees how injured they are and rush to help much to A’s displeasure, but it was weird that the human didn’t turn in fear at the sight of A’s appearance. Reluctantly A allows B to help them into the building that the human had just come from, apparently it was their shop and they had closed down for lunch so no one else was there.

Once their wounds were treated muse A can’t find it in themselves to leave just yet, they find the humans fascinating, the two of them form an unlikely friendship and after A does leave they keep coming back every couple days to check on the human and chat. But when word gets out to their family they are slacking and disappearing, a few members of their family’s business go to find A and winds up tracking them to B’s shop. Muse A panics and says that Muse B is their partner and they have been seeing each other for months now, for whatever reason Muse B plays along but doesn’t realize what they have gotten themselves into.

I like the idea that Muse B has some kind of affinity for the supernatural, and that's why they accepted Muse A so quickly. I love a good friends to fake dating to actual lovers. Of course with humor and drama surrounding the whole thing.

Elf x Demon

After a failed assassination attempt on Muse A, the prince/princess of the elven kingdom, the king decides to hire a demon as a bodyguard for them while the prince/princess takes time away at a summer home.

The demon, Muse B, takes their job seriously, keeping everything professional, but not long after they start to act more friendly towards the prince/princess, the two of them forming a close friendship. Muse A is happy to have someone new to talk to and enjoys listening to Muse B talk about their past jobs or really anything they have to share.

But when the summer home is infiltrated by the assassin from before the two of them have to flee, realizing the path home had been blocked they have to take the long way around to try and get Muse A back safely.But the journey back seems much longer now that they have someone tailing them.

This plot is very bare bones and it’s definitely open to more ideas and structure, so if the initial idea inspires you feel free to reach out and we can work on it together. But I was definitely looking at it to be a nice slow burn romance, a little forbidden romance, along with drama and angst along the way.

Muse A is a Royal who is to be wed to muse B, but they don’t want to get married and run away. They end up getting into some trouble and end up being saved by a group of outlaws, who offer them to join the group until Muse A finds somewhere to go. They end up getting close to Muse B, who also ran away from their duties, but neither of them know who the other is.

A fun story of adventure, drama, and slow burn romance. This is pretty bare bones, so it’s definitely something we can flesh out further together.

Other pairings/tropes:

Supernatural Creature x Human
Pirate x Siren
Pirate x Royal
Villain x Civilian
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Fae x Human
Demon x Human/Hunter
Beauty and the Beast AU(honestly really feeling this rn!)
Soulmates
Childhood friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
Omegaverse
Fantasy Adventure(something D&D themed)

Thanks for reading! Please PM me if you are interested! Please don't post here. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back