• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Campfire |The Woods are Dark, but the Fire is Bright| OPEN

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter

Do you remember why you're here?
To get away from it all?
To be where you want to be.
To be with who you want to be with.
It's scary sure, but you're not alone.
Remember

The Woods are Dark, but the Fire is Bright

It's been so long since we all went out like this. Just being free, with no restains on time or money, or other people.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Essentially this is a slice of life RP where a group of friends go camping in the early fall.
Most, if not all of them know each other, though one or two may be a friend from outside the group. This is quite a free form RP, everyone can do whatever their character would do.
The trip had been decided to be two weeks long, though it may end up being longer depending on how things go.
That brings me to the horror tag. There is a horror plot hiding in the trees, but it's not to be known, and it may never be known.
Rp's seem to die out quickly and there has been a severe lack of content recently, and so the horror aspect is locked away for now.
The key to getting it out is for the RP to thrive, and that's up to everyone involved.

The RP is realistic in the sense that the relationships and people are just like any normal group would be and everyone has reasons to be on the trip. Some may just want to camp with friends, if not most of them, others were maybe reluctantly dragged along, or joined because the person they have a crush on was going. Some are good at camping and some never have. Some are related and some are already dating.

Make no mistake, I don't want people to fill cliche roles or archetypes. I want your character to be a real person within this world, one filled with life, rather than an actor reading their script. When the RP reaches a conclusion (if it gets that far) I want you to feel that parting with your character and the others is like actually leaving a real friend.

There are 6 slots and they're not first come first serve, it is based on how well I think your character fits, make them carefully, read others characters and apply that knowledge to your own, talk in OOC, collaborate, and if I think your character fits well enough, I may even squeeze them in past the character limit.

By the way, I am open to any and all suggestions <3

CLICK THIS TO GO TO THE CS

Last edited:
Oop, interested in this one. Mind if I take a character slot while it's up ? I wanna see how this goes!

Do you remember why you're here?
To get away from it all?
To be where you want to be.
To be with who you want to be with.
It's scary sure, but you're not alone.
Remember

The Woods are Dark, but the Fire is Bright

It's been so long since we all went out like this. Just being free, with no restains on time or money, or other people.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Essentially this is a slice of life RP where a group of friends go camping in the early fall.
Most, if not all of them know each other, though one or two may be a friend from outside the group. This is quite a free form RP, everyone can do whatever their character would do.
The trip had been decided to be two weeks long, though it may end up being longer depending on how things go.
That brings me to the horror tag. There is a horror plot hiding in the trees, but it's not to be known, and it may never be known.
Rp's seem to die out quickly and there has been a severe lack of content recently, and so the horror aspect is locked away for now.
The key to getting it out is for the RP to thrive, and that's up to everyone involved.

The RP is realistic in the sense that the relationships and people are just like any normal group would be and everyone has reasons to be on the trip. Some may just want to camp with friends, if not most of them, others were maybe reluctantly dragged along, or joined because the person they have a crush on was going. Some are good at camping and some never have. Some are related and some are already dating.

Make no mistake, I don't want people to fill cliche roles or archetypes. I want your character to be a real person within this world, one filled with life, rather than an actor reading their script. When the RP reaches a conclusion (if it gets that far) I want you to feel that parting with your character and the others is like actually leaving a real friend.

There are 6 slots and they're not first come first serve, it is based on how well I think your character fits, make them carefully, read others characters and apply that knowledge to your own, talk in OOC, collaborate, and if I think your character fits well enough, I may even squeeze them in past the character limit.

By the way, I am open to any and all suggestions <3

CLICK THIS TO GO TO THE CS

I'm interested! This could potentially be my first group roleplay on this site so you may have to be a little patient with me though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back