• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Halfblood Roleplay?

Apollo

what even is life
So before I get this whole this is too over done or another percy jackson one??, I'd like to inform you all that yes, I know it's been done several times here. But I actually have a great plot for this one. It would take place after Gaia and all. Maybe a couple years down the road. Basically, humanity is crumbling for an unknown reason. Monsters are getting stronger and gods are starting to fade. It would be your job as a demigod(or satyr) to restore balance to the world. However, Camp Halfblood's borders are weakened...meaning you wouldn't be at the camp much. more like searching for the one goddess who could save the world, Astrea.

Anyone interested?

I am definitely interested, could I still join? Or did someone already take that Poseidon spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back