• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes [OOC]

Im worried I cant write at your guys' level though..I mean Im good for a solid 2-3 paragraphs but damnnnnnnnn ya'll are good!! xD

Think of it as a challenge to your writing skills. A good way to improve c:

As long as you just don't write one line, we'll be cool xD

if you cant think of more than one sentence, you don't belong here.

As i typed that i started laughing. I pictured a blonde valley girl voice, how about you?

But yeah no, my jokes arent funny i know.

More than one sentence got it. :)

i think i accidentally posted that in the wrong place, Im super sorry. Hopefully you like it so it can just stay there :)

My apologies again

@HamSammich, @SerenityAngel

Hello and welcome! Both of your sheets look good and are welcome potential characters. The only thing that Celebi and I are in agreement on, in terms of a revision, is regarding the powers.

Sammich, your character is mostly good, but when it comes to weather control, however minor it may be, it should be stated that Poseidon isn't known for generating al types of weather. Look at Percy as a template; at best, he could summon mini cyclones made of swirling water vapor. If that's what you meant, all good. But there shouldn't be lightning and twisters coming out of your character. Other than that small tidbit, great sheet.

Angel, have you decided if you want to have Khione or Poseidon as your character's godly parent? I know you only meant one, but depending on which one you want would limit that character's abilities. If a Poseidon child, the powers shouldn't be expert control over ice. If Khione, then water manipulation shouldn't be there, unless you meant frozen water/ice. I know that water and snow are the same element, but they are different domains. If a daughter of Khione could control water, at the very least, that control should be limited at best and in now way expert level. Other than that, another great sheet.

Thanks for showing interest, we all look forward to having ya.

SerenityAngel said:
I choose Khione. I'll change the water manipulation thing to something more appropriate.
Alright, welcome once again. Feel free to post when you're ready. Are you caught up plot wise by chance, or do you need a synopsis?

In a large plume of blue-ish smoke, Noah appears.

"Nicooooooooooo! Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" he shouts in a shrill, falsetto voice.

Hey nico! I'm thinking of joining this RP. Just a heads up. Expect a CS post sooner or later.

Just so you guys know, it's physically impossible to wield stygian iron for a demigod--unless it's a child of Hades. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Edit: Or any Underworld deity, like Thanatos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back