• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP

Again, he shakes his shaggy hair. "I'm not fighting a blind girl and I already told you that I'm Jupiter or Zeus' kid, not Hephaestus/Vulcan's kid." He rolled his dazzling eyes. "Whatever. Here are the rules. No sparks, nothing other than regular sword fighting. No powers at all."

"good thing all my powers are reflex and if you aren't the child of Hephaestus what metal bug crawled up your butt to make you so sour? I didn't say anything but the truth and I didn't say anything about your father." Dru had a curious look on his face.

Vianca was just about ready to scream at Luke, but figured a more, subtle approach would do. She focuses in, battle mode. She can hear the heartbeats of Dru and of Luke, pinpointing the exact location of the heart and by extension, the head. Vianca throws the knife aimed just right, so that it would cut a bit of Luke's hair off and land in the grass behind him. She throws and doesn't miss her mark. "I'm blind, not useless, shithead."

"I couldn't even care less about Zeus. He and his wife can go...never mind. I'm not going to get into trouble for your ignorance." Suddenly, a knife aimed at his head cut off his hair. "Okay, ya wanna fight dirty, let's go!" He glared at her. "Die!" Waves of electricity erupted from his hands, focused on the girl.

@Quiet Is Violent @Drumonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru stepped in the way and pulled out a little metal box that popped out a rod that pointed to the sky then Dru grabbed Vianca and moved her away as the box acted like a lightning rod and began to glow.

Vianca scowls. "How dare you?" She whispers. "You're no prince."

Alea happens to stumble upon the scene when she was heading to get food. She finishes Vianca's sentence. "You're just a drama queen!"

"You are totally a prince you have an awful dad vanity issues and a low IQ enjoy being a prince." Dru chuckled set down Vianca and moved away from her. "Good thing my lightning rod worked, I didn't mean for it to be a lightning rod but thats fine." @Yuuki Kuran

Oras sighed, having shot all ten arrows, all hitting decent targets, He groaned, walking away from the archery range and out into the camp, looking around for people, after collecting the bow his father's 'friend' had given him along with roughly 5 practice arrows. The bow itself was made of a metal he had never seen before, flowing with a strange, blue energy. Various patterns ran down it, decorating it beautifully.

Luke put his sword back and ran up to Dru, nailing him in the jaw. "YOU JERK! I could have you six feet under right now!" He scowled, growling lowly at the boy. "You're just a jealous prick! Stay away from me and my sister, hear me?!"

@Quiet Is Violent @Drumonkey

"Your sister? I would stay away from her if she was anything like you. As for the rest of that you just sound like a self entitled asshole who growls like a dog that need the sleepytime shot." Dru slugged him back then looked down at his hands and he was holding Luke's wallet "Here take your trash and I will leave this here." Dru put stabbed Luke's blade into the ground. @Yuuki Kuran

"Very funny. Give me my wallet and my sword or I promise you that your ass is fried, kid." He held his hands out. "Besides, that sword is way too dangerous for you to handle. Trust me. Even I have a hard time with it."

@Drumonkey

Dru threw his wallet on the ground and shook his head "Prince of the skies my ass, find a title more suiting." Dru turned his head and spit then turned to walk to Vianca seeing if she was ok. @Quiet Is Violent

Vianca is already being comforted by Alexa, who is scowling at Luke. Vianca is honestly terrified. "Is Dru okay?" She asks Alexa quietly. "Yes, yes of course. Luke is harmless." Alexa says quietly.

"I am fine Vianca, thanks for the concern but some pompous jerk is not going to take me down." Dru chuckled and grabbed his impromptu lightning rod and put it in his pouch.

Luke just stands to the side. "I was just trying to get a sparring partner and I was tired of Dru's insults. Don't give me that look, Lexi." Dammit. I can't win today. I blame my parents. He wasn't going to lose his only friend in the camp. "Alexa, come here!"

@Quiet Is Violent

Alexa sticks her tongue out at Luke. "Make me, Prince of the Sky." She sneers, still holding Vianca's hands. Chikako flies to Luke's should and pecks his ear, not unfriendly, just wanting attention so she isn't left out of the story

"Stop it, Chikako." Luke gently waved the bird off of his shoulder. "Fine. I'm going for a ride." He raised his sword to the air, saw lightning erupt from it, but nothing else happened. "Oh, wonderful. The griffon didn't come." He bit his lip.

Alexa laughs. "Not even he wants to deal with your shitty attitude." Alexa dazzles Luke with her smiles and goes to him. "I'm not really mad at you, ya know." Her eyes twinkle and she hugs him. "Let's go calm you down."

Vianca calls Chiki to her and pets her owl. "I don't know about Luke. He seems rather... too extreme." She mutters, sending Chiki to get her knife.

Luke had a soft spot for Alexa. "You have the charms of Aphrodite, kiddo." He didn't want to calm down. "I'm gonna get fat. I don't want to calm down. I can't hold still. I'm a demigod."

@Quiet Is Violent

(she was talking to Dru, not Chikiki)

Vianca sat also. "You are quite interesting. I've never seen you angry, and I don't think I like you angry." She leans into his side a little. @Drumonkey

@Quiet Is Violent[/URL]
"Call your griffin again, I want a ride." She holds his hand tightly and looks up at him with large doe eyes. "And I want to talk to you about the last... hmmm... eight? nine? years of my life." Where he has been MIA.

"Why not? I wasn't even mad then he punched me in the jaw and that is what made me angry." Dru rubbed his jaw and shook his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back