• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP

Anton nodded. He easily confused between Cronus and Chronos, but he knew he meant the god, not the Titan, or else he'd be freaked out. Not that he cared or anything. It would just be news to him. "Let's go, then!" He was too excited and he wasn't going to slow his pace or lower his excitement for this little pause.

Oras followed him before trying to match his pace and walking by his side, "Question for you, since I haven't seen you here before and I've been here for 4 years, where are you from?"

"OK, get me behind me!" Said Amethyst, acting fast as she noticed a group of fawns heading towards them. Using her power over the Mist, she made it seem like the peculiar, green-haired satyr ran away from the approaching group.

The fawns went right past them.

Basil sighs in relief. "Thanks a lot. Child of Hecate? You've got the Mist thing down great. I'm Basil. I'm a satyr. As you can see..."

"Yes, I am, and thank you. Now, Basil, could you please explan properly why you were running from those fawns?" Said Amethyst, with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh." Said Amethyst sympathetically. She knew what it was like to be bullied. "Well, you're safe... For now."

(( going offline.... Bye! ))

Anton turned to Oras and shrugged. "Depends on what you mean. Camp-wise, I'm from Camp Half-Blood. If you mean place where I was born, I doubt it." He chuckled.

@Baconhands

Oras nodded quickly in understanding before continuing to walk with a shrug, "I've never seen you before though, it's strange." He continued walking.

"See by your fiddling i know not all of your life is an open book and since you are a demigod you have some baggage that you don't like to talk about so I will respect that. Please tell me some random facts about yourself," @Quiet Is Violent

"My favorite smell is the smell of polished metal?" Vianca says. Random fact. It is though, polished metal smells amazing. "Oh, and my second favorite smell is the smell of old books."

@Drumonkey

Dru chuckled "those are certainly random and exactly what I wanted to hear. I like the smell of old books too." Dru chuckled and shook his head.

"The only issue I have with old books is I can't read them. So I usually just smell them and put them back. The librarians thought I was insane!" Vianca laughs, laying back in the grass next to Dru.

@Drumonkey

Luke's smile fades. "Oh...right. Well, it's kinda hard to get out of camp and not be on a quest." He shrugs as the camp disappeared from view. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were even alive. One minute you were there and I turn my back for a minute and you're gone." He sighed, remembering how upset their mother had been. "I'm just glad you're okay."

@Quiet Is Violent

I don't think you are insane, but now you can read books, actually in a few days with some luck I can add an index of books to the memory banks for you to listen to in your free time that way you can listen to them as you fall asleep." @Quiet Is Violent

"But you never came home, not even in the winter!" Alexa sees holes in his story everywhere. "You never checked to see if I were alive. Luke, face it, you abandoned me." @Yuuki Kuran

Vianca smiles. "I would like that. Books have always seemed very interesting. Dru, why are you being so nice to me?" @Drumonkey

"What are you talking about? I'm a year round camper." Luke hardly ever left camp. "I exhausted every single avenue. Believe me when I say I've asked and asked and asked Hades multiple times if you were dead. He told me you weren't, Sis."

@Quiet Is Violent

dru looked around making sure the coast was clear, "I am a nice guy and was an only child and never had a younger sibling to dote on. At heart I have always wanted a younger sibling to do things for and you are the closest I have to a little sister plus I am a nice guy with some morals but I would never admit that to anyone else. Speaking of being nice, are you comfortable in your cabin? I know that you and I are usually in the same cabin and that we aren't now so I wanted to know if you were ok with that." @Quiet Is Violent

Vianca smiles at his admittance. "I knew you were a good guy!" She jokes. "And I'm not sure. Sometimes it feels eerily lonely, and other times it feels comfortable. I think I would prefer being with you though." She shrugs a little. @Drumonkey

Dru nodded his head "Ok we will move you in with me. Also we can work on the owl together and I can show you how too fix it if it breaks ok?"

Vianca smiles widely. "That would be great! Jeez, how are you so nice? It's crazy how nice you are to me." She giggles and sits up. "Alright, Chikako! Come here!" Chiki flies to Vianca's shoulder and peck her ear petualantly. "Oh hush." Vianca mutters.

"Like I said little sister and you are blind and cute so I can't help but want to help." Dru stood up chuckling at Chiki.

Those words strike a chord in her that she wishes weren't there. "Maybe... not sister. Don't call me that, please." She shudders a little. Blind and cute. Perfect for rape, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back