• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP

"Oh yeah demigod baggage, right sorry." Dru patted the top of her head and began to head towards the cabin she had been sleeping in he decided to ignore the whole shudder and trauma she seemed to have.

Vianca sighs. Maybe one day she will tell him. But that day is not today. Chiki gives directions to Vianca so she can like, not trip, and also constantly pecks her ear. "Chikako, stop." Vianca whines, swatting her hand by her ear to make her stop.

"Are you ok back there? What is going on with Chiki?" Dru glanced back before making it to the cabin.

"Well are you doing something to bother her? Why has she pecked you before or better yet just ask her Why?" Dru said in an exasperated tone before he went to grab her stuff.

Vianca turns her head to Chiki. "Why are you pecking me?" She asks. "Listen." The metal owl responds. Vianca listens intently and hears nothing. "What? There isn't anything!" And then it dawns on Vianca. She should hear something. It's eerily silent. "Dru....?" She calls, a little shakily.

Dru tilted his head to the side "hope not a single thing, what do you hear?"

"Actually, that is a fantastic question this is a camp full of demigods there should be so much noise but there is nothing."

"I am sure of two things the first being that if it has been a problem up until now it can wait until after I put your stuff in my cabin second if it is an immediate and bad problem well the next few minutes will be interesting now come on." Dru began to head to the cabin he had been sleeping in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back