• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP

Oras sighed, sitting in his cabin; the only person there; he was an only child, the only child of Chronos and it appeared his only friend was the small pocket watch he kept with him. He knew of the others here at camp, but he didn't really want to see them, not now at least. In his cabin was a chess board, near his bed. He was sat on one side, while on the other, there was nothing. He kept fiddling with his pocket watch, staring at the board.

Dru strolled up chuckling "You should be careful she is steadfastly against seeing, plus the Vulcan kids aren't as talented as you or they like to think they are." @Yuuki Kuran

Luke folded his arms over his chest. "I'm just going to keep the Greek names, if you don't mind, stranger." He didn't like hearing insults, even if they weren't directed at him. "Hephaestus is extremely talented and very underestimated." In regards to his warning, Luke scoffed. "I'm a big boy. I tie my own shoes and everything, but thanks for the warning."

@Drumonkey

"All I am saying is as the dude who helped build the owl don't you think I offered to help her see? Also I am sure the Hephaestus kids are good but we aren't in CHB anymore are we? Their turf their names and they are different from Hephaestus campers anyways." Dru shook his head at the kid's pompous attitude and made a mental note to steal from him as soon as possible or maybe leave a live land mine near his bed... Dru shook his head Nah too far. @Yuuki Kuran

~ 9:20 a.m., it's hot and muggy outside ~

— • —

Victoria walked towards the Camp's gym, which wasn't modern like the ones you'd see near malls. There were mats, weights, boxing gear, sandbags.. among other exercise equipment. She put her hair up in a ponytail before sauntering towards the equipment table. She wrapped her hands in bandages before putting a pair of boxing gloves on. Victoria then made her way to a sandbag hanging on a chain, starting some basic but powerful punches on it.

Azalea strolled towards the Mercury cabin, her hands behind her back. She knocked once, but no one answered. She went around the cabin, pressing her face against the glass to see what was inside.

@Baconhands

Oras sighed, this was boring. He stood and moved to the door and opened it, walking outside of his cabin. Guess I have to be sociable at some point today. He groaned and stepped outside, closing the cabin door behind him. He felt it was too early but he made do.

@labyrinthecho

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry I've missed so much)

Vianca hears Dru and hugs him. "Hi, Dru!" She giggles, smiling. Chiki flies to the ground, losing her spot on her shoulder. "And yeah, I think seeing would be a bit... frightening. After fourteen years of nothing and all the sudden the mysterious color and shape pops up? I think I'll pass." Vianca laughs a little nervously now. Why are they fighting?

Dru smiles at her "I see you got over your earlier problem? that is good but here I find you wandering around with some new people am I that easy to replace?" Dru chuckled hoping to convey that he was joking.

Vianca's smile fades. "I was just wandering and walked into them. I think Chikako decided that I needed to socialize and led me too them. Like, right into them."

"I made the owl smart and apparently kinder than myself, that is good to know. I especially like the awkward lead her into people thing but that is new to me looks like the owl is learning." Dru laughed at the circumstances as well as what he had made.

Luke sighed in annoyance. "I'm leaving. If my sister comes out of the cabin, tell her I've gone out to practice." He walked off. Why wouldn't Vianca want to see anything? She wouldn't be any use as a demigod if she couldn't fight. "They'd notice a weakness in her." He spoke of the monsters.

"we all have our ghosts yours just happened to show up then no harm no foul. Oh look mr big shot is leaving I guess he thinks so highly of himself that he doesn't need to talk to us lesser beings." Dru made a wide sweeping bow at the kid as he walked away.

Oras sighed, he started walking through the camp; maybe he could practice some archery. His father wasn't exactly a hunter but this seemed to relax him and it passed the time. Time, he thought, playing with the small watch in this pocket.

Now pissed off, Luke spun around. "I'm already mad at you for insulting Hephaestus and his children, so if I were in your shoes, I'd shut up and keep walking!" He produced his sword and pointed it at the other.

@Drumonkey

"I didn't insult anyone I spoke the truth. While I was in the Vulcan cabin I didn't see you once. As for Vulcan campers they are better at making war than anything else as for the Hephaestus campers they are better at creating items you ask for but here is not CHB." Dru crossed his arms over his chest and watched the kids movements @Yuuki Kuran

Luke's arm began to tremble. Father... "Why would I go into a cabin that isn't mine, hm?" He twirled the sword in his hand, making gestures with it as if fighting an enemy. "Anyway, you wanna have a little fun, buddy?"

@Drumonkey

Vianca lets go of Dru and scowls. "You two stop fighting or I will cut you both. Stop it. Now. We are all scared and confused, fighting will tear us apart!" Half of the words she says doesn't feel like her own. More like the words of Chiki. Do they already have a mental connection? Impossible.

"That sounds like a proposition and i'm not really into you like that but thanks for the offer. Also if you are in that cabin then surely you know better than anyone that you are different from the Vulcan campers. Fighting will weaken him but I already won one challenge today." @Yuuki Kuran @Quiet Is Violent

Oras sighed, moving to go to the archery range. Upon arrival, Oras noted there was nobody else here: he didn't care, he liked being alone. It gave him time to think, Time. He sighed, picking a bow and collecting 10 arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back