Camp Ember

Eve sat through most of the fight silently watching the two friend fight each other to the end it seemed. A few silent gasps escaped her lips and the only thing that seemed to have snapped her back to reality was the demon hopping onto her back. Eve groans as she stands up and pats her side to calm her baby. She began to walk back to camp when the lunch bell was rung. She wanted to discuss the fight and talk with her new found friends but they all seemed so caught up with each other she felt like she would be intruding. She walks into the dining hall and takes a plate before getting some salad to munch on with her friends. After soma and illusa had their fight, eve coughed to get everyone else's attention. "You both fought well. Like true warriors," she smiles at them. She opened her mouth to say more when the familiar clapping of hooves drew nearer. Her brother nearly tackled her and hugged her tightly while glaring at everyone else. "Everyone meet my little brother dewfort or dewey for short."

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddhait isn't letting me tag anyone else :/

Dawn

[SIZE= 14px]Dawn smiled a little, "Its nice to meet you too" she said. She was a little shocked to see such green eye's, even more they appeared to be glowing a little.  She tried her best to see exactly who and what this person was, she would have asked, but she thought it might be a little rude to ask him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]" Um...so.. what's your name?" she asked, trying not to sound like a weirdo.[/SIZE]

@Mistory

As her mode of transportation and herself gotten to the cafeteria Xyllia noticed the weather changed just as the elf lady had gotten slightly upset, did she somehow get stronger from the last time she met her? Xyllia pondered about it while the two argued still on the centaurs back. It wasn't until the quiet centaur actually talked did she come back from her own little realm of thought and it wasn't until she said something about her little brother did she get interested. She hopped off her and slithered in front of dewhert? diethard? "My, my the centaur has a littlebrother! i didn't know the camp had such, young campers." She put a finger under his chin and made him look at her. "cute" She then let go watching the undead man walk away then looking around the room.

"there are so many people here!" Her eyes then zoned in on a rather annoyed man, alone. she teleported behind him and hugged him from behind obviously letting her womanly parts making contact with him. "Why so down!" She grinned at him with a wicked looking smile. another victim hehe

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @WolfOfProphecys @Sgt Gomez @Chrysalism @Smol Unicorn @The Broken Mind

As her mode of transportation and herself gotten to the cafeteria Xyllia noticed the weather changed just as the elf lady had gotten slightly upset, did she somehow get stronger from the last time she met her? Xyllia pondered about it while the two argued still on the centaurs back. It wasn't until the quiet centaur actually talked did she come back from her own little realm of thought and it wasn't until she said something about her little brother did she get interested. She hopped off her and slithered in front of dewhert? diethard? "My, my the centaur has a littlebrother! i didn't know the camp had such, young campers." She put a finger under his chin and made him look at her. "cute" She then let go watching the undead man walk away then looking around the room.

"there are so many people here!" Her eyes then zoned in on a rather annoyed man, alone. she teleported behind him and hugged him from behind obviously letting her womanly parts making contact with him. "Why so down!" She grinned at him with a wicked looking smile. another victim hehe

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @WolfOfProphecys @Sgt Gomez @Chrysalism @Smol Unicorn @The Broken Mind

Grey had rarely felt someone hug him. And here was what he assumed to be a woman, hugging him with her breasts against his back. Two dots hard from the cold he had naturally as protection.

Rather then elbow her down to the partially muddy ground Grey let her stay that way. "It's my normal self Miss. Question is, Why hug me as if you're a close friend or my love partner?" Grey stated, obviously annoyed now.

"Is it possibly because your desperately looking for a man to help you? Or perhaps you assumed i secretly wanted company?" The pitter-patter of raindrops against the now sleek iced leaves filled the silence as he awaited an  answer, blush gone from his face almost as he untensed his body.

Grey was actually extremely toned for his age yet few knew because few saw or touched him. The teen didn't always use his powers in a fight and trained almost daily. Yet... This woman had been able to suddenly be behind him. 'Is she faster then light? That'd be trouble no doubt... Possibly teleporting. Seems logically right. Either way. She has partial credit to stay touching me for so long, especially the way she is doing so.' Grey thought as he sat there. He honestly almost went to say her size but decided against it. 'Next time it happens. She'll be off me quick if i'm right.'

Harvey

The gondola ride was new for Harvey and despite his excitement for the experience, he was... disappointed. Silence was the only other presence occupying the room besides his duffle bag, which had been spilling his belongings onto the floor. Sighing as the ride came to a stop, he carefully stuffed back in his treasures into his bags and dragged along his suitcase out into the camp entrance.

Camp Ember. He liked the word ember, how it rolled off his tongue like how he would roll smooth stones off his palm as he skipped them across lakes. Ember. It also reminded him of the crackling logs that burned in the fireplaces of the cocktail bars back home in Brooklyn, causing his mood to shift from boredom to delight. Now hopeful despite the downpour that had just started, he continued onwards into Camp Ember. But did stop for a second to make sure none of his treasures were getting wet.

It wasn't a little whiles away when he realized that he was over-encumbered by a mix of his backpack, satchel, duffle bags, and suitcase. He quickly shifted out of his weak human form and dissolved into that of a sturdy working-grade horse. But a lack of practice made him unable to control he shape of his form, and his horse form ripped the seams of his backpack and satchels. Groaning inwardly, he shifted back into his normal self and pondered the choices of animals he could turn into.

He was saved when he noticed two turtles sunning at the bottom of a tree. Harv grinned and approached them, his presence causing all the other woodland creatures to flee. The turtles narrowed their eyes, but agreed to help him take his luggage to his cabin. The Earth cabin, he'd been told. Earlier on in the gondola ride he'd been inspecting the map of the camp and committing it to memory, so he led the two turtles to it.

When they arrived Harv was unsurprised by its shabby appearance, yet still liked its cozy atmosphere. He ran his fingers over the wood as he walked in and noticed a book shelf at the back of the room. He hurried towards it, eager to claim it, pulled out the first shelf, and put in all his belongings. He turned around to grab his suitcase and duffel bag, but the turtles weren't there.

Crap. He quickly dissolved into the form of a black bird and soared out of the cabin, yet again a lack of practice made him a little shabby. As he swooped down to the ground he was slapped by a branch in the gut, forcefully returning him to a human. He let out a string of curses in a mix of olde Irish and modern English as he fell to the ground. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted them.

They stood with conniving expressions, clutching his bag straps and silverware with their beaks. His only weakness. They informed (though it was a highly muffled informing) him that they would release his bags if he promised them all of his food from now on, and they would give him table scraps. He was not going to comply.

"Someone who is otherwise unaffected by sliver, however rare that might be in a place that serves as a camp for supernatural creatures, please assist me in retrieving my luggage from these assholes!"

[Open for interaction; Sorry about the length lmao]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Everyone is in need of, a little company" Xyllia purred into his ears, her eyes glowed a soft yellow as she felt his body. "Why don't we go get something to eat? unless.." She giggled to herself but making it so her victim heard it from all directions. She let go and disappeared only to reappear behind a wall or something in front of him. "so?" She gave him a bright smile.  @The Broken Mind

what_a_delicious_soul_by_dragonfire133-d5ar3qs.jpg

( @Rock And Roll Boy your character can barge into this if ya want<3)

Amy- Lee continued to stand there, deep in thoughts and flashbacks. Her suitcase still open and on the ground. "M... my family... all gone. My pride and joy. Gone". She screamed. "GONE"!

"Everyone is in need of, a little company" Xyllia purred into his ears, her eyes glowed a soft yellow as she felt his body. "Why don't we go get something to eat? unless.." She giggled to herself but making it so her victim heard it from all directions. She let go and disappeared only to reappear behind a wall or something in front of him. "so?" She gave him a bright smile.  @The Broken Mind

( @Rock And Roll Boy your character can barge into this if ya want<3)

"What you suggest would only cause us both to be bonded by another if it's what i think Miss." Grey stated, hopping from the tree and by the rock she was behind. "Also, i rather reserve intimate stuff to those both me and the other are wanting at the time. Unless you want a baster, i rather refrain from risking a child." The teen stated as she laughed.

'She can teleport and has horns. Reminds me of a Succubus in truth.' The guy stated in his mind. "If you invited me to eat food, i won't be rude and turn you down as i've nothing more to do currently." He hopped ontop of the rock with ease. "Do explain what purpose you have in talking with me. Is it because you need power as a Succubus or are you a demon?" Grey cracked his neck as he hopped down around five feet away from the girl. "I rather not jump to complete assumptions however." 

"I can say either and both may be wrong, however, there is one right answer..." Xyllia walked up to him and hugged him putting her head on his chest. "I am whatever your hearts desire" She listened to his heart, looking up at him she waved her hands infront of his eyes and teleported the both of them to the cafeteria. "Lunch should be free" She smiled widely and let go of him but now holding his hand to drag him toward the food line chuckling to herself. 

@The Broken Mind

"I can say either and both may be wrong, however, there is one right answer..." Xyllia walked up to him and hugged him putting her head on his chest. "I am whatever your hearts desire" She listened to his heart, looking up at him she waved her hands infront of his eyes and teleported the both of them to the cafeteria. "Lunch should be free" She smiled widely and let go of him but now holding his hand to drag him toward the food line chuckling to herself. 

@The Broken Mind

Grey took his hand back, snorting. "Don't drag me like a doll." The teen growled. Next time he was touched she'd be shocked as he let his electricity jump on his skin. Did she actually want him?

"Lunch will be free if you tell me what your purpose is for acting as you are to me." He narrowed his eyes. "Also it depends on how you continue to treat me. I doubt i've met you before as i've rarely ran into demons. You couldn't be a succubus because you aren't being very lewd nor are others around here as far as i see."

Grey then cooled the air around him more. The electricity wouldn't hurt her as much but if she didn't watch out the girl would feel a decent enough shock as well.

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

Titulus silently ate his food while surrounded by the few beings he called friends. His old ever present friends had always clashed and will always clash with one another. It was a somber reality for Titulus to remember that one day even Illusa would die from old age and return to the earth. The Roman tried not to think about it too much and focused more on the Present with his friends new and old. 

Titulus smiled up at Eve and what seemed to be her younger brother. " A pleasure to meet you Dewfort. I am Titulus, and I guess household call me a friend of your sister's." The time traveller said with a slight nod to the boy.  

As Titulus watched the boy he saw flashes of the boys possible futures. Most of them revolved around the war that his race was currently embroiled in. The time traveller could see the boy killing his first enemy and becoming sick, then the boy becoming a hardened warrior forged on the battlefield. More than once Titulus watched Dewfort die in those fleeting seconds of locking eyes with the young centaur. 

Usually Titulus keeps quiet about such things and let's fate progress as it will, but as he considered Eve a friend he wanted to do her a courtesy and try to put her brother on a better path. " So Dewfort, do you have what are your thoughts on the war your people are currently fighting?" Titulus asked keeping his intentions and knowledge behind a solid poker face.

@Sgt Gomez

Thinking on the future more Titulus would need to speak with Illusa and Soma after he ate. He couldn't have his two oldest friends fighting the entire time they were at this camp. It would only leave a dark stain in their minds that would fester into anger and hostility, and with lives as long as theirs they needed to work their problems out as soon as possible.

@shadowz1995

@Chrysalism

It took a few seconds before it took Xyllia to notice that his hands were pried away from hers. "hm?" She looked back around toward him with curious glare. "did i tell you? Everyone needs company and you were oh-so-lonely" She put her hands on her cheeks, and leaned close to him. "i couldn't allow anyone to be lonely during the first day of camp." Nor can she stand someone looking depressed as soma or the time traveler usually are. She took his hand again but felt a electric shock Ignoring it she looked at him with sultry eyes and devious grin. As if thats going to stop me

@The Broken Mind

It took a few seconds before it took Xyllia to notice that his hands were pried away from hers. "hm?" She looked back around toward him with curious glare. "did i tell you? Everyone needs company and you were oh-so-lonely" She put her hands on her cheeks, and leaned close to him. "i couldn't allow anyone to be lonely during the first day of camp." Nor can she stand someone looking depressed as soma or the time traveler usually are. She took his hand again but felt a electric shock Ignoring it she looked at him with sultry eyes and devious grin. As if thats going to stop me

@The Broken Mind

Unless Grey wanted to hurt her he let the electricity die. "Then you'll deal with my sphere of influenced cold air. I commend you Miss. Completely ignoring a shock you didn't know about is well done." 

The teen looked at her. Demon in a maid outfit with horns. It irked him but she could teleport so if he bolted off she'd stop him. He wasn't going to really hurt her either. "I'm Timothy Grey.  Do call me Grey. Also. it's a pleasure to meet you. I do not feel the need for food currently however you may get some." Taking his hand back he sighed. "Also. I'm not going to be intimate with you. Unless there is a reason, i refrain from it."

Unless Grey wanted to hurt her he let the electricity die. "Then you'll deal with my sphere of influenced cold air. I commend you Miss. Completely ignoring a shock you didn't know about is well done." 

The teen looked at her. Demon in a maid outfit with horns. It irked him but she could teleport so if he bolted off she'd stop him. He wasn't going to really hurt her either. "I'm Timothy Grey.  Do call me Grey. Also. it's a pleasure to meet you. I do not feel the need for food currently however you may get some." Taking his hand back he sighed. "Also. I'm not going to be intimate with you. Unless there is a reason, i refrain from it."

"influence of cold air? i didn't notice" Her eyes widened at the electricity conductor that is Timothy Grey. "My name is Xyllia, my last name shouldn't be that important and i don't really need to eat hmmm" She rolled her eyes around thinking about something to do until her eyes landed upon a certain time traveler. "oh! come! meet my friends!" She pulled the electricity conductor with her to where Titulus, Eve, the half dragon and the elf. "I made a new friend! his name is, er- Timothy" She introduced him to everyone. "Timothy, Eve, and her little brother..." She pointed at the centaurs. "Titulus" She pointed at the time traveler then at the elf. "uh... Illusa!" then to the half dragon. "...ash.." 

@The Broken Mind @SleepyBuddha @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez @WolfOfProphecys

"influence of cold air? i didn't notice" Her eyes widened at the electricity conductor that is Timothy Grey. "My name is Xyllia, my last name shouldn't be that important and i don't really need to eat hmmm" She rolled her eyes around thinking about something to do until her eyes landed upon a certain time traveler. "oh! come! meet my friends!" She pulled the electricity conductor with her to where Titulus, Eve, the half dragon and the elf. "I made a new friend! his name is, er- Timothy" She introduced him to everyone. "Timothy, Eve, and her little brother..." She pointed at the centaurs. "Titulus" She pointed at the time traveler then at the elf. "uh... Illusa!" then to the half dragon. "...ash.." 

@The Broken Mind @SleepyBuddha @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez @WolfOfProphecys

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. The name is Timothy Grey. Please. Call me Grey." He nodded. "Xyllia. Do refrain from being intimate with me unless you've a reason to." The teen stated. 

As he came up to the people he would have enveloped them within his cold. It was only dropping temperatures three to five degrees currently. 'Minotaurs, and elf, Roman and Half Dragon. Seems the Flames Brothers are not the only ones though, they were cursed.' Grey thought to himself as he took his hand back again, bowing to everyone there.

@SleepyBuddha @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez @WolfOfProphecys

Illusa was quiet, her mood turning into a numb sadness as she watched her friend quietly leave. His sorry was empty, yet weighed heavily on her chest. The realization of how hurtful her words were finally hit her, and she sank into her seat. She ignored the horse lady introducing her brother, and focused on the material on her legs. The elf knew she should apologize, but she wasn't sure if she should now. She had seen how infuriated Soma was before he went out. Would he ever forgive her? She didn't want to apologize completely though. He had to know how Titulus and herself felt about his dabbling in otherworldly forces. 

She felt the familiar tickle on her skin that signaled it was getting colder. She was immune to the sensation of cold since she produced the temperature. She looked at the man with indifference. 

"She's not going to keep her claws off of you until she finds a new victim, so sit tight." Illusa said, her tone monotone. The demon's business was of less importance than her old friend.

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @Petroshka @Sgt Gomez @The Broken Mind @WolfOfProphecys

Illusa was quiet, her mood turning into a numb sadness as she watched her friend quietly leave. His sorry was empty, yet weighed heavily on her chest. The realization of how hurtful her words were finally hit her, and she sank into her seat. She ignored the horse lady introducing her brother, and focused on the material on her legs. The elf knew she should apologize, but she wasn't sure if she should now. She had seen how infuriated Soma was before he went out. Would he ever forgive her? She didn't want to apologize completely though. He had to know how Titulus and herself felt about his dabbling in otherworldly forces. 

She felt the familiar tickle on her skin that signaled it was getting colder. She was immune to the sensation of cold since she produced the temperature. She looked at the man with indifference. 

"She's not going to keep her claws off of you until she finds a new victim, so sit tight." Illusa said, her tone monotone. The demon's business was of less importance than her old friend.

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @Petroshka @Sgt Gomez @The Broken Mind @WolfOfProphecys

"What exactly does she mean by new vicim Xyllia?" Grey questioned. The woman was quiet. Submissive really. 'Something bothers her but i'll not ask as now is not the time.' He thought.

The Roman interested him. 'Possibly ressurected. And a splendid job if it's the case. Roman knowledge would possibly come in handy as well. I'll need to watch him indeed.' Through all of this, Grey didn't smile. No need to. 

(Just going to skip the journey back.)

Ishli didn't talk much as they walked back. She was putting all her efforts into walking, that motion all the land people make look so darn easy. With a quiet determination she made it to the mess hall without a whimper nor a complaint. The last thing she wanted to do was become a burden to anyone, particularly those she tentatively deemed her friends, or potential friends... Friends in the making? The Selkie shook her head. It was best not to think too much on it and 'just let it come naturally' as her parents had advised her. As she entered and began looking around, she secretly hoped that there would be some seaweed cakes or fish. Even oysters or clams would make her day. Anything to remind her of home. She sighed, feeling a touch blue out of homesickness. The sea seemed oh so far away...

@nan0 @Birb @Storm Guardian- open for interaction -

Harvey

As Harvey carefully edged around the the turtle's vicinity he noticed a girl walking past out of the corner of his eye. His face lit up, and the turtles eyed him supsiciously, still not giving up his belongings.

"Excuse me, Miss? I require your assistance to retrieve my luggage from these hostage-takers, however innocent they may seem. As you can see they have somehow managed to find silverware, my only weakness. If you would be so kind as to take my luggage from them I would return the favor somehow." Harvey's eyes darted from the girl to the turtles, who were beginning to crawl away. Fearing the loss of his treasures, he frivolously pointed to the turtles and pulled a face of concern.

"They, uh, took my things after I told them that I would pay them with table scraps if they helped me with my things. They are both liars and assholes," he shot the two turtles accusatory glances and gave the lady a pleading look.

"Eh?" Ishliannor blinked at the boy initially, then acquiesced. "Ahaha, sure, I will give it a try!" she giggled at his unusual troubles. With a renewed sense of purpose, however small and strange, she went over to the turtles. "Mister Turtle, I am Ishliannor Frinn Valtore of Northern Seas, one of the Seal People. I have met some of your kin and are good friends with several of them! I've heard that your kind are loyal, honest, and trustworthy fellows, and it pains me to see this happening. Please give this young man back his things."

The larger of the two widened his eyes. "O-ooh, do you happen to know Klotz and Sarl? I know they are friendly to some selkies up in that area."

With a smile Ishli told him, "Ah yes, I do know of Klotz, that old sea turtle that loves to tell tall tales? And Sarl who lost her tail a few summer ago? Of course! We're old friends."

A distant look came about the large turtle's eyes. "Mmm, it's been far too long since I've seen them last. I hope they are doing well." He shrunk his head back a little into his shell. "Take it. I feel ashamed to have shown this side of me in front of a friend's friend." He held out the luggage and the second turtle followed suit.

"There's a good shell! Thank you, I'm sure that he appreciates your change in heart. Surely there are better things to do with your time, hm? Like going to visit those two old timers." The girl gave them both a wide grin and took the baggage. 

Soon she was back with the boy, holding out the recovered items. "Here's your things back. I'm Ishliannor by the way, but my folks just call me Ishli mostly." She touched the back of her neck in a self-conscious yet endearing way. 

@Windmill

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_2_5896508075.gif.69d7081cb29feac35e0136ca9fdb42d6.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]The orange-haired girl had finished her food, twirling a lock of hair around her finger as she stared off. Her gaze was focused on Alistair for a while, finding some amusement in how he still seemed to be so unfamiliar with regular food. A soft chuckle left her, before she cleaned up after herself. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Good food, as usual…”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She whispered, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Eh, Apollo?”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] The bunny in her bag twitched his nose at her, bringing a smile to her face. That was when she heard a voice crying out from the rain, and she looked up to see a girl crying. She cocked an eyebrow, before she patted Apollo’s head. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Duck your head, bun. Don’t want you getting sick.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] With that, Aria rushed out into the rain and over to the girl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Hey!” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]She called out, her combat boots hitting the ground as she approached the girl. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Hey there, haven’t seen you around.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Aria gave a gentle smile, doing her best to look comforting to the clearly broken down girl. She glanced around, then casually put her hands in her shorts pockets, not caring so much about the rain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“I’m Aria, Aria Belladonna!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She chirped, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Pleasure to meet you.. Ah, I noticed you were cryin’, so I was wondering if you might want to talk? I know you just barely met me, but my mom always told me that sometimes all you need is an ear to listen to your sorrows.” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]The orange-haired girl noticed the suitcase on the ground, and knelt down to close it and pick it back up and hand it to the girl,[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] “Here, don’t want your clothes getting all muddy, right?”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She jested with a kind smile.[/SIZE]

[ @Rock And Roll Boy ]

tumblr_m5tyoeIHmN1qjjyjoo4_250.gif

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_5_6878424968.gif.9251df4cf6c0dbce671f885ab185f9c3.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Finishing his food, Alistair pushed the tray away and made his way out of the cafeteria. He leaned back against the wall, underneath the overhang as he watched the rain. It was relaxing, mesmerizing… The one thing that always made him incredibly happy. He extended his hand to feel the droplets against his skin and sighed softly, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Absolutely gorgeous.” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]He commented, crossing his arms as he watched the sky. He should probably head to his cabin and see if any of his cabinmates were present, though for the meantime… He relaxed.[/SIZE]

[ OPEN FOR INTERACTION ]

Attachments

• imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 0
  • imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Harvey

Seeing another supernatural being in action was something completely foreign to Harvey and he was entranced by how Ishliannor Frinn Valtore spoke to the turtles. Speaking to animals was something he did often, like with the squirrels up in Central Park or the animals of Central Park Zoo. It was something that garnered him a lot of attention, which he adored. It was enchanting to see another speak with an animal so freely, as if it were nothing.

Many animals feared or distrusted him, and he couldn't entirely blame them. Phookas had a reputation for trickery in their free time and at many times he was no exception to this stereotype. Ishliannor Frinn Valtore finished her friendly conversation with the turtles, who he learned that had been friends with another turtle that was a mutual friend. 

She returned his his belongings and reintroduced herself and he dipped his head in thanks. He turned to the turtles: "thank you fellows for your cooperation, and I apologize for previous name-calling."

"Good day sirs," he called out as they waddled away. "So, Ishliannor Frinn Valtore, I assume you are as a selkie, which is native to Land of Scot or Scotland, yes? I myself am a phooka, native to the Irish highlands, however, I am a Brooklyn native first," he let out his words in one drawn out breath.

"Are you from Scotland, Ishliannor Frinn Valtore? Or Ireland? I seem to mix up the two quite a bit actually," his head titled to the right, an unnatural movement that signaled he was thinking. "Oh! And would you mind helping me carry my belongings to my cabin? They are quite heavy and eventually become quite cumbersome, I would appreciate a hand. Or maybe two. Do you think anyone here could have three hands? I think they could be quite useful, actually."

"Yes, that's right. I'm a selkie born in the North Sea. I lived closer to the Scots than anyplace else." She blushed in embarrassment at his request. "Sorry but I'm actually just finding my land legs so I don't think I'd be much help with caring things for a bit...I'm exhausted by that walk to Firefly Falls I took with..." She looked around and realized she couldn't see the others. "That's strange, I thought they were right behind me. Well, maybe they went to get food." The snake shifter certainly had seemed eager. "I think I'll just grab some food if you don't mind." She smiled politely, but in reality she felt like she could eat a manatee. "Have you eaten?"

@Windmill

Harvey

"Actually, I have yet to partake in any eating here and now that you mention it I do realize I am quite hungry," he kept his eyes over Ishliannor Frinn Valtore's shoulder in attempts to watch for the two people she had spoken about. Maybe they were animals. She was talking to the turtles earlier, so that could be it. He tried to keep all his things on him, braced himself for toppling over and was surprised when he didn't.

"I don't know where the cafeteria is, so would you mind showing me the way?" He could've just shifted to a dog and traced the scent of food, but all this weight would crush him. "Also if you don't mind my asking, how long have you been out of water? I'm assuming just barely? It's impressive how you've managed to maneuver yourself this far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back