• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calo - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1. I haven't forgotten them, I'll do the last two CS for the leaders tonight. I have a summer job and needed to get some sleep before all the shit today.

2. I'm not purposefully being biased, but any that you've noticed is probably because this is loosely based of a terrible short story I wrote when I was younger. Absolutely horrendous, it's painful to read it.

But, that story was focused on a gang called Dranco and that was what is now The Dragons. This RP has different home bases then originally, and doesn't have an ultimate "big bad" in "Sector R". I trashed the sector stuff.

So, sorry if you think I'm neglecting Ebony, I'm not. I'm just figuring the new gangs out at the same time as you.

The Shining Man The Shining Man

11:20 PM? Damn that sounds like murder.

I work at a breakfeast and lunch place so atleast I get to head home relatively early.

Well how about I post my response and let you handle it from there because Olivia and Coyote will be passing by the planetarium on their way to the Fangs Gang vet building maybe something will spark your imagination! The Shining Man The Shining Man

Mmmm idk The Dragons need to trade food and resources because it’s vital. I believe Olivia would most certainly like to help out the Ebony Lions because of the fact that the planetarium tends to go dark without an Electrokinesis helping the place run. She wants to help but is cautious cause in this new world you don’t know is friend or foe. However, I would think that Olivia would be polite to the Ebony Lions, she wouldn’t want to start turf war. The Shining Man The Shining Man

Hmm, ya Apostle just wants what benefits the group the most and starting a solo turf war right now probably isn't what's best

Alrighty so, we can agree that, for right now, they are on good terms. Cautious, but on good terms. Let me post and then you can go from there ?

I think this roleplay is just going to end up being dropped at the moment. We Hmong have enough people spread out among the gangs, we don’t have many people posting replies (even though I keep seeing people looking). I don’t know the reason why either.

Is there anything we can do that would actually get people involved?

I'm not sure, I was trying to give Shining space to reply before I had Candy come in. But I really don't want this to be dropped either.

Same here but it’s been days in between posts for the most part. People will lose interest and the like. I really like the whole idea of this roleplay, but it’s either work together or not at all ya know?

I especially with a Rp meant to have a lot of people to be fun, since it's more survival and intetaction based than any plot. I've gotten away with only having a few people in the past, but I doubt this one can do that.

Just gotta hope for the best, not much else I can do.

If Shining is not going to post I would suggest having Candy come around. After all, Olivia was kinda addressing the whole group. Plus I did tag you so it’s not like shining has to post first. I really really want to keep this going but I’m not going to wait weeks upon weeks for posts either.

I got my post up. Sorry about the long time. Life has been a bitch for my family and fiancé Irl. Just a lot of things on my mind, and some nights sleeping in the hospital have thrown me a bit off track. I'll be back to normal for the most part now. Just my apologies for the long silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back