• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Calling All My Hero Academia OCs

Trixie_Bright

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Hero Academia OC's only please.

I'm scouting for anyone who would like to put their OC into action. If this is something you'd be interested in doing then lmk. Further details are in the link below. Reveal as much or as little about your character as you would like. You could play a hero and a villain. Maybe a villain infiltrating from the inside. We need some nemesises. Also for realism purposes if you were playing a student interning at this agency you would be treated as a student and would most likely be at school 70% of the time (not involved in the rp)

Just some rules for the RP, I prefer not to roleplay with anyone under 18. Minimum 250 words per reply. Try your best to be grammatically correct, if english isn't your first language let me know and we can work around this rule. Most import
NO mary or gary sues.

Could be a 2 person or more rp depending on the interest.

Submit your resume (character bio) to the golden tooth hero agency to apply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back