• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom calcifer? you're being so obedient | otome & manga

elwine

Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • hiya! i'm elwine, an adult. i've been re-reading some of my favorite mangas and manhwas this summer and i've let them consume me, i can't help but want to write them 😔 i've included everything i'd be down to write and possibly more. if there's any interest please pm me! have a great day (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

after so long i have decided i suck at writing about me's, but here's what i think my preferences are as a writer!

ghost-friendly, relaxed, enjoys chatting about planning, characters (hcs, playlists, moodboards, aus, all the heart desires), 200-800 words per character more or less depending on what's going on but i lean towards giving something to reply to over length, i love doubling or writing multiple characters, any pairings a-okay 👍, pm threads for the rp preferred but open to other options. if anything's missing, please just ask!

Last edited:
cravings!! too lazy to find somewhere on the main post to fit this, but after mlqc's livestream + new updates & seeing a tot edit i'm kinda🧍‍♂️ hung up over some ideas ..... i also have been over listening to still with you (happy spotify release day), & these aus probably have a lil inspo from the lyrics/vibes of it!!

- this mr event, i'm thinking it could either be sculptor x work of art, whether it means their muse that they didn't realize was a real person (reincarnation/fated lovers au....?) or the sculpture itself actually came to life...? could either be modern au, or something set in a world similar to luke's looming nightmare event. i'm kinda weak for the knight x childhood friend who became a dragon they were supposed to kill. or maybe the looming nightmare world is their past life and we can write that out for the angst, or even just write out bits and pieces of it throughout the rp!??!

- mr. killer x lasting waves event !!! sorry the shower asmrs released my inner demon and these events didn't help i want them carnally in some completely indulgent au, evol or not.
mr. killer gives me some bodyguard/hitman/living lavish and dangerous au ideas, combining that with evol could be fun! or an au with lasting waves/summery feels, inspired by something like busted! from netflix where random groups of people are forced together to solve crimes or collect clues and are given various challenges/riddles, taking place on a private island of some sort to make it feel more shady/tense?

hi hi!! i would love to engage in a roleplay of collar x malice if you are still up to. I love love world building, and I don't mind if you vanish really, since it's completely normal to have a life outside of roleplaying, as it can also get overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back