• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calamity's Shadow: The Awakening -- OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
marine life shark GIF

IT'S MAKO

Mako Tsunami?
R.78bbaa92acb43d5768b9758c28006d18

Okay, I'll go first...

*Ahem* "You shall never defeat me! My deck has seen me through the deadliest warzones!"

1633919390700.png

I didn't want to say it here and instead wanted to say it in the Discord, but I like you, Yuri. We should be dating. Also, do you want to play drums in my band?

Reference material:

Shushushushush, *puts finger on Yuri's lips*--don't question it. Just accept it.

But seriously, it is regarding your Yu-Gi-Oh commentary.

Shushushushush, *puts finger on Yuri's lips*--don't question it. Just accept it.

But seriously, it is regarding your Yu-Gi-Oh commentary.
I play a shitton of Yu-gi-oh, right now I main, Dark Magician, Phantom Knights, and Utopia

I approve! I myself am a Gem Knight scum. I shall swarm you with fusions and effect monsters or die trying. I love Dark Magician decks, though, and some Synchro decks I just learned how to play.

Also, look at us unfortunate few. We live, but it is not worth celebrating.

Ah! I do not have Dueling Nexus, but you may duel my second, my confidant, and most trusted advisor. Mythy, would you be a dear?

Nah, I am kidding, but maybe later. I am not easily available in the standard work weekdays. Thanks, though!

Phantom Knights? Pfft. They are chump change in comparison to my collection, for I have . . . nothing at the moment. Duel Links I have left due to it consuming too much space on my devices, and I never used a login, so I think all of my data is lost forever. I would love to play again, though, when I get my cards back. Until then, catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes.

Phantom Knights? Pfft. They are chump change in comparison to my collection, for I have . . . nothing at the moment. Duel Links I have left due to it consuming too much space on my devices, and I never used a login, so I think all of my data is lost forever. I would love to play again, though, when I get my cards back. Until then, catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes.
Phantom knights becomes fuckin scary once Arc rebellion is out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back