• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm going to wing it and say Lucrezia and Richard's post was probably a day prior so they can arrive in time

Reads post.
Realizes Ephraim no longer has a rank listed in the sheet

....I'm just going to pretend like this was an intentional sign of Arkoth being drunk and not me forgetting to double check

Apologies to everyone but I'll have to extend the day post by a week, I'm still not finished with my current workload. Hopefully be caught up next week. Thank you for your patience.

I'm vary sorry for my inactivity I've been struggling with sleep problems lately and is trying to get that under control. My post is advancing much slower than I would like. Take care everyone ❤️

Yeahh I'm mostly active on discord these days. Tracking down decent RPs that won't die after one scene got too difficult so I don't spend much time on RPN anymore.
I can relate. Here's to hoping Cainhurst 2.0 makes it. 🙏
Oh, btw, have you PMed Avari yet? We're only opening the can atm. Should have some time for ya to pop in.

Oh, btw, have you PMed Avari yet? We're only opening the can atm. Should have some time for ya to pop in.
I'm waiting for the confirmation that I'm okay to join before I start planning characters and stuff - don't want to start working on something and have to scrap it >.<

I'm waiting for the confirmation that I'm okay to join before I start planning characters and stuff - don't want to start working on something and have to scrap it >.<
Very well. Though I think Avari will get in touch later than usual. She just delayed our next cycle by a week, so you might have to wait a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back