• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That post has been done for nearly a week, but I was worried about posting it before all my and Schnomoah's collabs were done, because then things would have been posted out of the order of events that they happen in the story and that would be confusing. Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel The post that I just put up is the one I offered to send you early because the events in it might be of interest to Relatia.

Worked out anyway, though, since it gave Schnomoah time to finish that awesome picture.

If anyone is interested and thinks they can get an interaction with Derwin done before Wednesday, I'm completely free now.

Avari Avari , I still want to get that doll back. I had an idea for a post with it somewhere down the line.

That post has been done for nearly a week, but I was worried about posting it before all my and Schnomoah's collabs were done, because then things would have been posted out of the order of events that they happen in the story and that would be confusing. Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel The post that I just put up is the one I offered to send you early because the events in it might be of interest to Relatia.

Worked out anyway, though, since it gave Schnomoah time to finish that awesome picture.

If anyone is interested and thinks they can get an interaction with Derwin done before Wednesday, I'm completely free now.

Avari Avari , I still want to get that doll back. I had an idea for a post with it somewhere down the line.

Can do it night 2

At first I thought the art was something from like Fire Emblem or something along those lines before I looked at it a second time after reading the post. Absolutely amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back