• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Far as Relatia's concerned, no, but I have one ready that you might want to wait for before you write anything. Just waiting for someone else to get a particular post out first, because it has Derwin in it and chronologically takes place before the one I have that Relatia might have a reaction to.

Just a big bad boss warning

If you haven't posted in Night 1 and Miss Day 2 (Which has even given you an extra week) ill take that as you're not in the RP anymore and your space will go to someone else.

Im always around if you need help or a plot hook to chase.

Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel As I mentioned, I have something done that may or may not be of significant interest to your character, but I'm waiting for another post to drop before I put it up. If you want though I can DM it to you early so you can decide if you want to write something based on it or do something else. As well as let you write without waiting if you do want to use it. Let me know if you want it. Same to Athanas Athanas .

Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel As I mentioned, I have something done that may or may not be of significant interest to your character, but I'm waiting for another post to drop before I put it up. If you want though I can DM it to you early so you can decide if you want to write something based on it or do something else. As well as let you write without waiting if you do want to use it. Let me know if you want it. Same to Athanas Athanas .
Nah it's all good. I'm content with waiting for the next story post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back