• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I haven't written in so long that I've basically forgotten how to write. I'll need a couple posts before I start really getting back into it LOL

Arkoth kinda funny.

Opponent: I have you on the ropes, I shall now deliver the final blow!

Arkoth: Not so fast! You've activated my trap card!

Opponent: N-NANI?!

Arkoth kinda funny.

Opponent: I have you on the ropes, I shall now deliver the final blow!

Arkoth: Not so fast! You've activated my trap card!

Opponent: N-NANI?!

That will be a large part of the strategy, aye.
Who needs immense raw power when you've got a solid game plan, eh?

Okay is anyone not sure how to get started / need a little plot poke/character moment to help them with anything?

Y'all still got plenty of time for those first posts, so no stress.

Okay is anyone not sure how to get started / need a little plot poke/character moment to help them with anything?

Y'all still got plenty of time for those first posts, so no stress.
I'll hopefully get around to doing something with Helmfried tonight or tomorrow.

"If you had to say in this room, right now, who is currently eyeing me up or going to? Out of the good for the people and myself- one cannot deprive them."
You'd be opening the door to all sorts of stupid questions and how ridiculous can Klyn be with those questions.

"If you had to say in this room, right now, who is currently eyeing me up or going to? Out of the good for the people and myself- one cannot deprive them."
You'd be opening the door to all sorts of stupid questions and how ridiculous can Klyn be with those questions.
"Klyn, I am not using my powers for... brunette in the blue gown, well dressed man with the eyepatch, and the elf with a feather cloak is going to drop her fan infront of you and make a show of picking it up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back