• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"If you had to say in this room, right now, who is currently eyeing me up or going to? Out of the good for the people and myself- one cannot deprive them."
You'd be opening the door to all sorts of stupid questions and how ridiculous can Klyn be with those questions.
I can see them being close. If only for stupid stuff like this. And for when Luci sneaks out, as Klyn has a knack for getting out of trouble.

"A toast to my favourite brother, let the night be filled with fortune, and my bed."

Klyn is kinda like an expert now for sneaking out, he's got little maps drawn, what routes to take ; he's got this nailed to the letter.
He's your man if you need to get in or out - trouble comes with the fun.

I can see them being close too, mostly having fun and probably tormenting Luci a little with his antics.

Reading through the CS'es...Klyn and Arkoth must definitely meet. He'd find the concept of a prince actively sneaking out absolutely hillarious, and happily assist. Their personalities would mesh together quite well, although Arkoth isn't nearly as... successful when it comes to mingling, due to many factors.

Also, MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler does either of you care for collaborating a meeting with the newest member of our most glorious Bloodguard?

Reading through the CS'es...Klyn and Arkoth must definitely meet. He'd find the concept of a prince actively sneaking out absolutely hillarious, and happily assist. Their personalities would mesh together quite well, although Arkoth isn't nearly as... successful when it comes to mingling, due to many factors.

Also, MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler does either of you care for collaborating a meeting with the newest member of our most glorious Bloodguard?

Yeah, sure. DM me and we can discuss ideas for a post. Or, if you prefer, I'm on Discord as Sage#9572.

Do you guys think it would be better to have a disord OOC or should we just stick with RPN?

Yeah, so Arkoth has met Klyn and Lucian. Klyn sneaks out for mischief. Luci sneaks out to give away knitted blankets and food. And occasional mischief.

Oh damn, look at these mischievous boys causing trouble again. *Albert shakes his head in annoyance*

Klyn is probably the one giving Albert the most trouble, always have Albert cleaning up his mess.

Oh, hell yeah! Now these are people one can get along with! Arkoth shall be delighted.

Yes, I think a discord server would work better than an OOC thread, but that could just be me. It's more immediate and such, is all.
Either way, i'll pester ye, other bloodguard about the collab soon

hhhhrrr everyone writes so good, i need to write soon 👀

also ye! i second (third?) a discord server, i'm more active there tbh

I use Discord for work so having the RP on there is SUPER distracting for me. Tried it on a previous RP and I barely got anything done lmao

Just a reminder that no one - NO ONE - calls Ulfric by his name. He's "The Dark Lord" or "My Lord" etc.

Its kind of the Voldemort rule

Oh, I've got two fairly in depth plot hooks after the Black Court

-ONE-
Noire is invited to the home of Lady Fray as something of a Royal Visit. To the absolute amazement (and fury) of Severa and several other high ranking officials - The Dark Lord accepts the invitation. Takes place in Crowhaven, big ol' conspiracy uncovered all that stuff. I know MagicPenguin MagicPenguin + gheist gheist + WillfulWren WillfulWren will fit there, perhaps one more appropriate character to tag along?

-TWO-
An attack on on of the Cainhurst kids puts Blackrock's treaty with the Werewolves of Shadowbark into question, and a diplomatic visit to the Wolves is arranged. Ulfric himself will be going, I think Corvid15 Corvid15 will be a good fit, Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler if he reappears with perhaps one more character - Dark Maiden/Bloodguard whoever.

As for the rest, I'm happy to hear thoughts and ideas for y'all to pursue - and i'll switch to giving you more attention once these two plots are finished.

Luci is gonna stay for a sec incase she has something to say. Then yeet away

Ah okay, I just want to see what Airon says to my DM, then i might thread the entire post together - rather than just give you a two sentence reply

Oh, I've got two fairly in depth plot hooks after the Black Court

-ONE-
Noire is invited to the home of Lady Fray as something of a Royal Visit. To the absolute amazement (and fury) of Severa and several other high ranking officials - The Dark Lord accepts the invitation. Takes place in Crowhaven, big ol' conspiracy uncovered all that stuff. I know MagicPenguin MagicPenguin + gheist gheist + WillfulWren WillfulWren will fit there, perhaps one more appropriate character to tag along?

-TWO-
An attack on on of the Cainhurst kids puts Blackrock's treaty with the Werewolves of Shadowbark into question, and a diplomatic visit to the Wolves is arranged. Ulfric himself will be going, I think Corvid15 Corvid15 will be a good fit, Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler if he reappears with perhaps one more character - Dark Maiden/Bloodguard whoever.

As for the rest, I'm happy to hear thoughts and ideas for y'all to pursue - and i'll switch to giving you more attention once these two plots are finished.
Elazer could probably help with the conspiracy considering it seems his side gig is being Sherlock Frankenstein.

Elazer could probably help with the conspiracy considering it seems his side gig is being Sherlock Frankenstein.

I think that one will be a one cainhurst event, plus wouldn't Elazer be like - pursuing his research all intense and crazy like?
Cpild do something with Lucrezia or Crow or some such at Blackrock

I think that one will be a one cainhurst event, plus wouldn't Elazer be like - pursuing his research all intense and crazy like?
Cpild do something with Lucrezia or Crow or some such at Blackrock
Hmm. Well, Elazer would probably be a bit distracted with his prize, but he's also the kind of guy who would be interested in an investigation. After all, I don't doubt that he's gonna be doing his own in short order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back