• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Caffeinated Restlessness

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles
Hello! I am Caffeine, but feel free to call me Caff. I really enjoy fantasy, adventure, and horror, as well as mystery.

For post wise, I don’t mind if it’s short, but at least make it a few sentences so we can have something to work with. I personally can do 1-3 or 4 paragraphs, but it would be more difficult for me to go beyond that. I am open to lqbtq+. My requirements are that you are to be able to write in third person, be able to discuss plots with me, I am open to CS and FC, any age is fine as long as you are comfortable with somewhat mature topics. Tell me if you’ve lost interest and I will do the same, post at least every other day, or once a week. Or notify me if you’ll be busy. I am open to using Discord, if you’d prefer that.

If you have plot ideas of your own in mind, feel free to discuss them with me.

• Tamer and The Dizzying Dragons
    Creatures of the fantasy nature, including dragons, were locked up for thousands of years. Creatures like Griffins, Dragons, Unicorns, Kelpie, etc. Muse A a dragon along with Muse B, their Comrade (could be either siblings or not) were involved in being locked up with the others. They looked out for each other, where no one else would. Suddenly, after years of imprisonment, the ward that sealed them all in broke. (Sounds kinda like Undertale lmao). Mystical, powerful, creatures of all sorts are released into the world, the world where these being were just fairytales. A world much like ours. Our two dragons, unsure of this new land, fly about, delighted of their freedom, but not knowing the ways of it. They find an old ranch, where it holds Muse C’s house and farm. While Muse C is not there when they arrive, the two dragons take shelter there, where the barn is somehow big enough to house them. Muse C arrives home, finding all of their animals terrified, and avoiding the barn. They investigate and find the two dragons. How will they react? Will they decide to keep th and care for them out of their caring heart? Or will the dragons have to work in order for Muse C to like them?

As fear rises throughout the world, the government orders for the Mystic Watchers to exterminate every last Mystic creature, since all the mages from long ago have died off. Turns out, Muse C has mage blood running through their veins, though, unknowingly. How will Muse C protect them? Will Muse C give up and seal away all the Mystic’s once again, if they were forced or coerced?
    Your characters could be either human, or not, but one of them should be the other dragon. I would like to play one of the dragons in this, as well as hear any ideas to add to this. Purely platonic.

Ruler and Betrayer
    Muse A is a king/queen that has planned to get married to the love of their life. But the night before their wedding was to be held, Muse A finds that their partner has been betraying them in some way. Muse B is an outsider from an enemy kingdom that enters into the castle around this time. They intend to harm Muse A in some way, either an assassin, a spy, or the actual ruler of the enemy kingdom. Both kingdoms have no idea what their rulers look like. It is top secret information, mainly for safety.

(Optional) A different character could come into play, something that both Muse A and Muse B would have to fight together against. Something much more sinister that would change things forever.

This could either be humans, or not. I would like to discuss the plot in more detail with a partner. I could play either Muse A or Muse B, as well as the villain if there is one.
    Romance is preferred, but platonic is fine too.

Pirate/Fantasy sea creature
    Muse A is a pirate who has been thrown off of their ship, for whatever reason(open to discussion plot wise) and lands on this deserted tropical island filled with all sorts of trees and nature and the creatures that lurk within them. When it becomes dark, Muse A stays by the shore and spots something.... quite peculiar. A glimmer of scales shining in the moonlight. They think nothing of it and fall fast asleep, the best they can. They awaken by a terrible shrieking, a ways away from where they slept. Muse B is injured and afraid, as Muse A finds them. As the days past where Muse A finds it in their heart to care for them, Muse B begins to warm up, even craving their attention. As Muse B is nearly fully healed, an enemy ship approaches the island, taking Muse A into their custody.
    The plot would go on from there. Romance is preferred.

Last edited:
I would love to do a lucifer or marvel rp

What if something occurred with one of the RWBY girls that ended up with them leaving the Veil surrounding their 'world' and finding the world beyond (BHNA)?​

Could run with the idea that Blake and Sun (when the other RWY were looking for them) stumbled unknowingly through a rift connecting the worlds OR rather than Cinder killing Pyrrha, she employed her power to transport her beyond the reach of Salem because she didn't really trust Salem nor her forces (which could cause the linked halves between them to sever, allowing their separate powers to grow over time or they could sense when one is in danger through said link).​

Could run with the idea that Blake and Sun (when the other RWY were looking for them) stumbled unknowingly through a rift connecting the worlds OR rather than Cinder killing Pyrrha, she employed her power to transport her beyond the reach of Salem because she didn't really trust Salem nor her forces (which could cause the linked halves between them to sever, allowing their separate powers to grow over time or they could sense when one is in danger through said link).​
I‘m afraid I don’t remember much from RWBY, sorry I can’t help out

Blake revealed not only that she was a Faunus, but former White Fang as well. Weiss overreacted, Blake fled... essentially.

The other...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back