• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Vidya kay 2.jpg
finally got a vidya sketch I don't hate. This big Janelle Monáe braid is kicking my butt :< We'll see if I ever get anything finished.

Vidya kay 3.jpg My friend pointed out "Don't you usualy draw elves with the big bat ears?" and made me change it when I admited I hust didn't want to be too weird with strangers. Enjoy!

Gosh thank you guys 0///0

practice practice is all I can say. I was today years old when I discoverd the pencil tool and it really helped, I struggle too!

Gosh thank you guys 0///0

practice practice is all I can say. I was today years old when I discoverd the pencil tool and it really helped, I struggle too!
Yea, that’s true. I’m just not used to using the pencil tool or how the screen feels too smooth to feel like paper. So my brain just screams ‘it’s different! Do something different!’ XD

Yea, that’s true. I’m just not used to using the pencil tool or how the screen feels too smooth to feel like paper. So my brain just screams ‘it’s different! Do something different!’ XD
oh there is a screen protector thing you can get that makes it scratchy like paper! That might help! It's literally taken me years to get my digital anywhere near what I can do on paper!

Katsuya Katsuya , did Isa show his letter to the guards? Ima edit me post for him later if he did.
Yea, but he was being a troll and lit his letter on illusionary fire when the guards held onto it. It didn’t burn them, just startled from the sight. XD

. . . . Okay.
So as I understand it my character hasn’t exactly shone his letter nor paid the toll yet due to the misunderstanding and heckling of the line behind me. Is that correct? (Don’t want to reply without that being the case)

And if that’s true (and even if it’s not to an extent) would he have been able to notice the lady behind him show a letter of the same emblem? (Assuming he’s not already in by this point)

Side note : Loving the detail given wrt NPCs and their small motivations. Even the unnamed ones. Top marks, my dude. Have a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back