• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

So as I understand it my character hasn’t exactly shone his letter nor paid the toll yet due to the misunderstanding and heckling of the line behind me. Is that correct? (Don’t want to reply without that being the case)

And if that’s true (and even if it’s not to an extent) would he have been able to notice the lady behind him show a letter of the same emblem? (Assuming he’s not already in by this point)

Side note : Loving the detail given wrt NPCs and their small motivations. Even the unnamed ones. Top marks, my dude. Have a cookie.
Yep and yep. And I shall accept that cookie, thank you! - w -

Zer0 Zer0 do I need to roll for Sassy to avoid the guard grabbing her? Is that a minor action and would I roll for her to react or is her avoiding being grabbed a major action?

Zer0 Zer0 do I need to roll for Sassy to avoid the guard grabbing her? Is that a minor action and would I roll for her to react or is her avoiding being grabbed a major action?
Nope, the guard will roll to try and overcome her Toughness at the end of the round. If the guard fails Sassy avoids being grabbed.

Please ignore my post. xD I am posting from my phone and it's in progress, my phone typically can't keep up with the pace of my thumbs and the keyboard often has an error. Lmfao

I’m dying about the Godfather’s Letter. Reminds me of the old cat king from the movie, the cat returns. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back