• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Round 2
L ---> minor action: climb up +3, DC12 ---> major action: Command Person Lady Purrsian to Flee +6, DC16

Moss ---> major action: sealing dagger on Manuel, +6, DC16

Round 3

Manuel +4 Survival, Sealed
(the other lady Purrsian controlled by L will not try to resist)
Resist Isa's Stun Spell Power 21
Edit: No longer stunned. Major action: Mage weapon, hit Isa, +8, Isa Toughness 12. Edit: Missed!

Khalista, Combat +5
Major action: Will freely switch from shotgun to dual katars and attack Isa twice with -1 to hit and try to afflict him with Panic. Isa Toughness 12 ---> Minor action: save Manuel from an attack.
Edit: Both missed!

Last edited:
Round 3

L, maintain concentration on the dominated Purrsian Lady.

Moss --> Minor action: change pistol to second kunai ---> Major action: attack Manuel twice with -1 to hit, +6, DC16
edit: Hit! But Khalista takes the blow and survives.

Last edited:
Spirit guardians knowledge +6 +2 from staff

ALL HAIL THE RPN DICE GODS!!!!!!!

Edited: I’m keeping this number for the battle! XD

Last edited:
Round 4

Purrsian Lady
Minor action: +3 Resist Stun, Isa Spell DC 21
Edit: Stun resisted.
Major action: freely switch to dual katars --->Combat +5. Attack Isa twice with -1 to hit. First attack additional -1 to afflict with panic. Second attack normal attack.
Edit: Isa is panicked. His area attacks have friendly fire on, and missing an opponent with a single target attack has a chance to hit a random ally within range. Lasts until an ally soothes him. Isa, Moss, and L -1 Hp. Isa loses concentration on Spirit Guardians at the end of this round.

Khalista
Major action: Combat +5. Attack Isa twice with -1 to hit ---> Minor action: Save Manuel from chains, +3, DC 23
Edit: Isa is incapacitated.

Manuel:
Major action: Attack Moss, Combat +8, Moss Toughness 19
Edit: Moss is incapacitated.
Minor action: With Moss not wielding the obisidian dagger, Manuel dislodged the dagger and is now wielding it. He can use spells next round.

L
Minor action: Switches to her obsidian dagger
Major action: Attack Manuel , Combat +6, Manuel Toughness 16
Edit: Manuel is sealed again.

Moss
Major action: attack Manuel twice -1 to hit, +6, DC16

Last edited:
Round 5 actions!!!

Combat +5
Gauntlets +1
Isa wants to brake his nose in!!!

ALL HAIL THE RPN DICE GODS!!!!!

Edited: Boom~

Round 5

Moss
Major action: attack Manuel, +6, DC16 ---> minor action: save Isa from grapple, +5, DC 14

L
Major action: attack Manuel, +6, DC16 ---> minor action: save Isa from grapple, +3, DC 14

Rolling for weather.
  1. Level 1 (+1 DC): strong wind, mist, hot/cold
  2. Level 2 (+2 DC): rain, snow, sandstorm
  3. Level 3 (+3 DC): hurricane, blizzard, goliath
  4. clear or cloudy sky

Charm +3 (I don’t know if the potion worked so I’ll leave it out since I’m unsure)

ALL HAIL THE RPN DICE GODS!!!!

Edited: Dang it!! Not a chance. Guess Manuel is used to Isa’s tactics. Wanna try to roll Moss’ chance to persuade him?

Last edited:
So, the ring. I was searching for it in our discord.

Lesser Ring of Foresight
Once a day, when you are hit by a creature, you can choose to glimpse a random image of its future or past.
(cost: 1 Mp)

Manuel has to hit Isa. Katsuya Katsuya

Alchemicals || 132
Metals || 74

I wanna sell back Isa’s gauntlets. Don’t know how much that is. XD

+2 toughness upgrade on the armor. -80 alchemical

About the bomb launcher, does it launch spells too or just bombs and potions? I ask because ya can attach it to a mage weapon. And did a day pass? When did they girls return because I’m assuming they are in sun setting evening.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Alchemicals || 132
Metals || 74

I wanna sell back Isa’s gauntlets. Don’t know how much that is. XD

+2 toughness upgrade on the armor. -80 alchemical

About the bomb launcher, does it launch spells too or just bombs and potions? I ask because ya can attach it to a mage weapon. And did a day pass? When did they girls return because I’m assuming they are in sun setting evening.

Zer0 Zer0
Just bombs and potions. +5 alchemical from selling the gauntlets. Does Isa also check Manuel's other stuff? Cuz he'll see that he has:
  1. 52 Alchemical
  2. Unidentified armor = worth about 165 alchemical if sold. With two unidentified materia attachments worth a total of 160 alchemical.
  3. 2 Unidentified spellbooks = worth a total of 200 alchemical
  4. Manuel's Grimoire = has info on the goliaths from Isa's vision, and many spells. Also has other stuff, but I need to think about it. It's worth 205 alchemical to an ordinary shop owner, but to someone who wants the knowledge in there it's worth more.
  5. Fox Bell = worth 5 alchemical
    Spins and rings when it detects magical concealment and hidden magical items in a 5 ft. radius. A spinning top with a crystallized fox eye turned into a bell, that rings louder the closer it is to the source. Cannot detect magic through a thin sheet of lead, 1 inch of metal, or 1 foot of dirt, stone, or wood. When tied to an "Alarm String" it's 5 ft. detection radius flows across the entire string.
  6. x5 Howler = worth 37 alchemical
  7. x2 Manacles, Sealing = worth 10 alchemical all in all
    DC 16 lockpick. Toughness 18. Prevents shackled target from casting spells, and constantly reduces their manna to 0. Better Sealing Manacles are available for a higher price.
  8. x4 traps = worth 6 alchemical
  9. x1 Ragnite Lantern = worth 10 alchemical
  10. x6 Nightshade Powder = worth 6 alchemical
    Consumed only. A sachet of toxin that can be mixed with beverages, where drinking 1 cup is enough to drain -1 manna per hour and prevent manna regeneration.
    Target: 1 creature | Duration: 24 hours | Resist (once a day): DC 16 Survival, DC 18 Survival if dosage is doubled
  11. Mask of Many Faces = worth 80 alchemical
  12. A ring of 7 ornate keys
  13. 1 Unidentified gold ring = worth 200 alchemical or more
  14. 1 Unidentified cloak = worth 200 alchemical or more

Just bombs and potions. +5 alchemical from selling the gauntlets. Does Isa also check Manuel's other stuff? Cuz he'll see that he has:
  1. 52 Alchemical
  2. Unidentified armor = worth about 165 alchemical if sold. With two unidentified materia attachments worth a total of 160 alchemical.
  3. 2 Unidentified spellbooks = worth a total of 200 alchemical
  4. Manuel's Grimoire = has info on the goliaths from Isa's vision, and many spells. Also has other stuff, but I need to think about it. It's worth 205 alchemical to an ordinary shop owner, but to someone who wants the knowledge in there it's worth more.
  5. Fox Bell = worth 5 alchemical
    Spins and rings when it detects magical concealment and hidden magical items in a 5 ft. radius. A spinning top with a crystallized fox eye turned into a bell, that rings louder the closer it is to the source. Cannot detect magic through a thin sheet of lead, 1 inch of metal, or 1 foot of dirt, stone, or wood. When tied to an "Alarm String" it's 5 ft. detection radius flows across the entire string.
  6. x5 Howler = worth 37 alchemical
  7. x2 Manacles, Sealing = worth 10 alchemical all in all
    DC 16 lockpick. Toughness 18. Prevents shackled target from casting spells, and constantly reduces their manna to 0. Better Sealing Manacles are available for a higher price.
  8. x4 traps = worth 6 alchemical
  9. x1 Ragnite Lantern = worth 10 alchemical
  10. x6 Nightshade Powder = worth 6 alchemical
    Consumed only. A sachet of toxin that can be mixed with beverages, where drinking 1 cup is enough to drain -1 manna per hour and prevent manna regeneration.
    Target: 1 creature | Duration: 24 hours | Resist (once a day): DC 16 Survival, DC 18 Survival if dosage is doubled
  11. Mask of Many Faces = worth 80 alchemical
  12. A ring of 7 ornate keys
  13. 1 Unidentified gold ring = worth 200 alchemical or more
  14. 1 Unidentified cloak = worth 200 alchemical or more
Oh!! That’s like perfect~ XD

Yes, Isa will check on Manuel’s stuff. I want to know what the unidentifiable stuff does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back