• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I was thinking more a raft flavored to be a pontoon-boat esque vessel. I also asked that in ignorance of the fact that the raft is 10 alchemical, which I have, so I have no qualms just deducting that from my sheet and adding the raft.
Kay, that's cool too. I checked out your CS, you have 4 Knowledge, so you can add 1 more starting spell and add 1 to Spell Power and Manna.

Pet Panda Pet Panda , character accepted. Also, I had not updated the mage armor in the CS. This is the true stats of Charon's Armor.

Mage Armor
+1 Toughness. +1 Spell Power

Oar Arigami
Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer.
Attack range: 3 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed

Because you get 1 free weapon at the start, excluding the arigami from the random items, you have another free weapon. But other than this, all is good, Panda, we can talk about how to add your character to the story later if you're resting for the night?

Also, our characters are in a desert, and since your character's job is ferrying, he can have a free enchantment on his raft that allows him to shrink it to the size of a toy and weigh just as light. Pet Panda Pet Panda

Knowledge DC14
+6 time to see if it’s actually safe!!
Edited: Zer0 added advantage just as I rolled. So I’ll roll again. XD

(I do this all the time now in hopes to have a better roll. So I’m sorry of this is too weird)
ALL HAIL THE RPN DICE GODS!!!!

A little tutorial: A player can help another player with a roll and give them advantage, where they roll twice and get the best result, if their character can actually do something to help. Pet Panda Pet Panda

One more level and ten more alchemy supplies and I can make my boat fly... sob...

I'm familiar with a lot of the mechanics (thank goodness) on account of the... hours days weeks(?) of D&D5E that I've participated in. 😅
Also, our characters are in a desert, and since your character's job is ferrying, he can have a free enchantment on his raft that allows him to shrink it to the size of a toy and weigh just as light. Pet Panda Pet Panda

Oh, that's insane, thanks.

Katsuya Katsuya I'm also in EST.

One more level and ten more alchemy supplies and I can make my boat fly... sob...

I'm familiar with a lot of the mechanics (thank goodness) on account of the... hours days weeks(?) of D&D5E that I've participated in. 😅

Cool! Flying shrinking boat!! That would be awesome!

I’m still new to mechanics since I have not played D&D at all, but I’m learning! Thanks to Zer0.

Oh, also, in the town we're in, Barad Eithel, they have solar surfers, much like in Treasure Planet, if you like that upgrade for your raft? Haven't added the price yet in the shop, though.

I love it too much. I did all that striking out while I was writing it, thinking back to my most recent campaign and the Westmarches server I participated in via Discord. Those sessions went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back