• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

1. 6 Carvers ---> Attacking Foxx (Foxx Toughness: 20)
    +1 to rolls (disadvantage)
    EDIT: -1 HP Foxx

2. Foxx -->Major action: Guard himself and Silver Thief (+4 Toughness)---> Minor Action: Resist for Silver Thief (Isa's SP: 21)
    EDIT: Silver Thief still entangled. Entangle will end at round 3.

3. Silver Thief -->Minor action (Overwhelming): Shoot Isa (-1 to roll, with damage, afflict with -2 Spell Power)(Isa Toughness: 12) --> Major Action: Chill
    EDIT: Moss takes blow for Isa (no damage to him). Chill Fails

4. 2 Carvers ---> Attack Isa (Toughness: 12)
    EDIT: ALL miss from Moss Guard

5. 5 Carvers ---> Attack Vergil (Toughness: 16)
    EDIT: -3 HP Vergil, he is unconcious and bleeding out. Please make a DC 14 Death save at round 3 adding your Survival and Healer's Apprenticeship bonus. Felix Felix

6. L ---> Sleep entire Carver Camp except for Moss, Isa, and Sassy
    +4 to roll
    EDIT: Fail. Oh, L.

Moss --> Major Action: Guard himself and Isa (+4 Toughness)--> Minor Action: Save Isa and Sassy (Knight in Shining Armor, -1 Mp)

Last edited:
  1. 6 Carvers ---> Attacking Foxx (Foxx Toughness: 20)
    EDIT: -1 HP Foxx

2. Foxx -->Major action: Guard himself and Silver Thief (+4 Toughness)---> Minor Action: Resist for Silver Thief (Isa's SP: 21)
    EDIT: Silver Thief still entangled. Entangle will end at round 3.

3. Silver Thief -->Minor action (Overwhelming): Shoot Isa (-1 to roll, with damage, afflict with -2 Spell Power)(Isa Toughness: 12) --> Major Action: Chill
    EDIT: Moss takes blow for Isa (no damage to him). Chill Fails

4. 2 Carvers ---> Attack Isa (Toughness: 12)
    EDIT: ALL miss from Moss Guard

5. 5 Carvers ---> Attack Vergil (Toughness: 16)
    EDIT: -3 HP Vergil, he is unconcious and bleeding out. Please make a DC 14 Death save at round 3 adding your Survival and Healer's Apprenticeship bonus. Felix Felix

6. L ---> Sleep entire Carver Camp except for Moss, Isa, and Sassy
    +4 to roll
    EDIT: Fail. Oh, L.

Moss --> Major Action: Guard himself and Isa (+4 Toughness)--> Minor Action: Save Isa and Sassy (Knight in Shining Armor, -1 Mp)
Can Sassy use detect magic to find out who made the illusions drop so maybe they can save Vergil?

Can Sassy use detect magic to find out who made the illusions drop so maybe they can save Vergil?
The caravan will arrive the morning after tomorrow, but you guys can get out of the camp and meet them half way. I'll say that Sassy noticed Vergil casting the spell earlier. Like she could have been sitting facing the tent entrance.

The caravan will arrive the morning after tomorrow, but you guys can get out of the camp and meet them half way. I'll say that Sassy noticed Vergil casting the spell earlier. Like she could have been sitting facing the tent entrance.
I was gonna' suggest that!
And okay, if that's what you wanna' do! Lol

If anyone has some nice torso armor AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE BACK LIKE 3 TIMES Sassy would like to have it. xD

Oh and she'll be taking a couple med kits too if they have them.
Alright, ima have the loot up tomorrow. But for now, there is a Carver who seems to be of a higher rank because of her better looking gear among the others.

Depth Strider Carver Armor:
Toughness +3 | Materia: Depth Strider
Has the attachment "Depth Strider", which allows you to breathe and talk normally underwater. And when your Hp = 0 underwater, you automatically float to the surface. A light armor lined with grey furs with that most Carvers seem to wear, with and an underlining of what seem to be a tough woven mesh of scales.

The pouch Foxx left behind also has 41 Alchemical.

Alright, ima have the loot up tomorrow. But for now, there is a Carver who seems to be of a higher rank because of her better looking gear among the others.

Depth Strider Carver Armor:
Toughness +3 | Materia: Depth Strider
Has the attachment "Depth Strider", which allows you to breathe and talk normally underwater. And when your Hp = 0 underwater, you automatically float to the surface. A light armor lined with grey furs with that most Carvers seem to wear, with and an underlining of what seem to be a tough woven mesh of scales.

The pouch Foxx left behind also has 41 Alchemical.
Are you suggesting Sassy take that armor? xD
Also, are they taking the thieves with them or just the key?

So, should I still make that save while I am unconscious/asleep? And can I even interact with anyone or loot anything?

So, should I still make that save while I am unconscious/asleep? And can I even interact with anyone or loot anything?
Yeah, gotta make the save until you are stable. And until you regain 1 Hp and become conscious from the sleep spell, can't interact nor loot yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back