• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

So she wasn't able to get out of the tent but she was still able to get a hole cut? I'm not really understanding where she is.
I was trying to make the 'Don't Move' affliction make sense. Yeah, she got a hole cut, but because the Don't Move attack succeeded, technically, she would still be in the tent. I just made it so that she was shoved by people back inside.

Did Vergil escape too? Then maybe he can catch the runner.

Zer0 Zer0 I saved, what happened?
He's out. And I remembered that he didn't need to roll because he was near the tent entrance but anyway, yeah. You can use a minor action to find the hiding perp if you like.

He's out. And I remembered that he didn't need to roll because he was near the tent entrance but anyway, yeah. You can use a minor action to find the hiding perp if you like.
Yeah, let's do that.

Edit: There's no hiding from Vergil

For my Major action, shall I just shoot the hunter or shall I try to put the templars (and maybe some bonus carvers) to sleep?

For my Major action, shall I just shoot the hunter or shall I try to put the templars (and maybe some bonus carvers) to sleep?
Sleep sounds good, but I don‘t think ya can make the carvers sleep since they are still in the tent. So maybe attacking the hunter is better? That’s just me.

Up to you! XD

Ack! Never mind! They are within range, just know that the crowd of people might stomp on them and wake them up.

OK, I'll be putting them to sleep. The spell does not mention how many people I can put to sleep, but I will start with the hunter, Foxx and Silver thief and take however many carvers on the side as I can get.

Wish me luck!

edit: Ha! at least I tried.

OK, I'll be putting them to sleep. The spell does not mention how many people I can put to sleep, but I will start with the hunter, Foxx and Silver thief and take however many carvers on the side as I can get.

Wish me luck!

edit: Ha! at least I tried.
Nice try, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back