• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

That is a minor action. DC18 Survival Intelligence roll. Also, ima just say that "Prone" gives melee attackers an advantage against Max if he doesn't use either major or minor action to get up.

Also, Sassy can attack twice as her summoner ability. She can use her minor action to attack.
Okay. xD I suppose I have to pick if they want to try to resist or just have Max cast the spell before I roll?

That is a minor action. DC18 Survival Intelligence roll. Also, ima just say that "Prone" gives melee attackers an advantage against Max if he doesn't use either major or minor action to get up.

Also, Sassy can attack twice as her summoner ability. She can use her minor action to attack.
Also... if Max casts the spell as his major he can still move with his minor? Does the spell not take effect until the next round?

Zer0 Zer0 I think I might just go with the Calm Emotions if Katsuya and Coconut don't get back to me soon. xD I've already been writing my post today.
'Kay, gotcha! Feel free to bombard me with questions if anything else needs clarifying!

Also... if Max casts the spell as his major he can still move with his minor? Does the spell not take effect until the next round?
Yes, he can get up. Yep, the spell takes effect on the next round.

'Kay, gotcha! Feel free to bombard me with questions if anything else needs clarifying!

Yes, he can get up. Yep, the spell takes effect on the next round.
Okay. What about as far as the Carvers attacking him though? xD he basically just has to stand there and hope they don't hit him right?

Yeah. XD Unless someone performs the major action Guard on him.
Okay, I am going to go ahead and post now, if anything is wrong with it, let me know. xD also, I'll need to know what to roll for everything.

So... break down:

Max: Calm Emotions/ moving

Sassy: Shooting at the Godfather/ running to get the torch and throwing it at him.

Okay, I am going to go ahead and post now, if anything is wrong with it, let me know. xD also, I'll need to know what to roll for everything.

So... break down:

Max: Calm Emotions/ moving

Sassy: Shooting at the Godfather/ running to get the torch and throwing it at him.
But the Torch is flavor right? The second attack is with spud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back