• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

no spells needed. There’s a major move called afflict. Any of us use that and if the roll succeed, then The Godfather will be burned. So he’ll have to choose to lose an HP or take a minor action to roll out the fire.

You know how there’s barely any electricity for light? Just fire? Well the stadium has fire tiki torches all around it!
I can't remember anything. lmfao I'm terrible at this. xD

Well Max is going to use his major action to Calm Emotions so everyone isn't frightened. Though I'm not sure what the negative of it is?

I can't remember anything. lmfao I'm terrible at this. xD

Well Max is going to use his major action to Calm Emotions so everyone isn't frightened. Though I'm not sure what the negative of it is?
That’s okay. I’m reading everything again.

Calm Emotions
If you and your party did not initiate combat, a number of non-monsters in a small area = Knowledge Skill Rank makes a Survival Intelligence roll against your Spell DC. Those who fail are calmed.

When cast on allies who are "Frightened", "Panicked", or feeling any emotion except calm, that emotion is soothed if they choose not to resist the spell.
Range: Small Area
Resist: Survival Intelligence
Duration: 3 Rounds or until your concentration is broken, or you cast another spell, or your party acts hostile towards them.

That’s okay. I’m reading everything again.

Calm Emotions
If you and your party did not initiate combat, a number of non-monsters in a small area = Knowledge Skill Rank makes a Survival Intelligence roll against your Spell DC. Those who fail are calmed.

When cast on allies who are "Frightened", "Panicked", or feeling any emotion except calm, that emotion is soothed if they choose not to resist the spell.
Range: Small Area
Resist: Survival Intelligence
Duration: 3 Rounds or until your concentration is broken, or you cast another spell, or your party acts hostile towards them.
So what do you think? Worth while or not?

.-. I don't get any of this.

Knight in Shining Armor
If an ally up to 1 area away from you is about to be attacked and you are aware of it, you can use a minor or major action to immediately move to their side and take the attack in their stead (Cost: 1 Mp or 1 Hp). If the attack's roll is lower than your toughness, the attack you took for your ally doesn't damage you. Also, when performing the major action: Guard, you can share the Toughness bonus of this action with 1 willing ally who is within 5 ft. of you, OR if you do not wish to guard yourself, you can give the Toughness bonus to a second ally within 5 ft of you. Doesn't stack with other Guard actions (Cost: 1 Mp).

First, Max uses his calm emotions —- Oh! Roy! Roy has +3 in combat, he can try to use disarm the hammer as a major action!
Sassy can use afflict as a major to burn The Godfather.
and I can get Isa to grab the hammer after it’s disarmed, if the disarm doesn’t work, I can get Isa to also use afflict to burn or daze The Godfather too.

Will this do as a plan? The reason why I believe it’s best to disarm him is because those items are giving him super bonuses in his toughness. We take those away, we have a better chance to attack.

CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

About the Knight ability:

• Knight in Shining Armor
    If an ally up to 1 area away from you is about to be attacked and you are aware of it, you can use a minor or major action to immediately move to their side and take the attack in their stead (Cost: 1 Mp or 1 Hp).
  • If the attack's roll is lower than your toughness, the attack you took for your ally doesn't damage you. Also, when performing the major action: Guard, you can share the Toughness bonus of this action with 1 willing ally who is within 5 ft. of you, OR if you do not wish to guard yourself, you can give the Toughness bonus to a second ally within 5 ft of you. Doesn't stack with other Guard actions (Cost: 1 Mp).

First, Max uses his calm emotions —- Oh! Roy! Roy has +3 in combat, he can try to use disarm the hammer as a major action!
Sassy can use afflict as a major to burn The Godfather.
and I can get Isa to grab the hammer after it’s disarmed, if the disarm doesn’t work, I can get Isa to also use afflict to burn or daze The Godfather too.

Will this do as a plan? The reason why I believe it’s best to disarm him is because those items are giving him super bonuses in his toughness. We take those away, we have a better chance to attack.

CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Yeah, that sounds good.

Okay, so I am writing stuff but I'm not posting until I am sure of what all is allowed. xD so Zer0 Zer0 AGAIN

Sassy: Attacking with her gun and running to get one of the torches around the arena.

Max: Casting Calm Emotions and attacking with his axe.

I'm not sure if they both can do all this stuff which is why I am asking. xD

Also Zer0 Zer0 Max has 1 mp now right? And does casting Calm Emotions count as his major action? I can't recall the different between the minor and major actions. xD

And I'm not sure if all the battle stats are right? Says toughness +1 but then he also has a spaulder which adds another +1?
His upgrade was just on his shield, right? I think his shield should be +2 instead of +1?

And yes, calm emotions is a major action.

no spells needed. There’s a major move called afflict. Any of us use that and if the roll succeed, then The Godfather will be burned. So he’ll have to choose to lose an HP or take a minor action to roll out the fire.

You know how there’s barely any electricity for light? Just fire? Well the stadium has fire tiki torches all around it!
Okay then he will still go through with that, will that take up his major action? Also, Zer0 Zer0 do the Carvers count as part of the Godfather's body?
They're just flavor, but you can flavor attack them too for free. The combat stats I'll be using is The Godfather's still.

.-. I don't get any of this.

Knight in Shining Armor
If an ally up to 1 area away from you is about to be attacked and you are aware of it, you can use a minor or major action to immediately move to their side and take the attack in their stead (Cost: 1 Mp or 1 Hp). If the attack's roll is lower than your toughness, the attack you took for your ally doesn't damage you. Also, when performing the major action: Guard, you can share the Toughness bonus of this action with 1 willing ally who is within 5 ft. of you, OR if you do not wish to guard yourself, you can give the Toughness bonus to a second ally within 5 ft of you. Doesn't stack with other Guard actions (Cost: 1 Mp).
So, this ability allows one to take an attack for an ally. The reason why Max has -2 Hp is because of the heavy weapon Mjolnir's "Heavy Swing" ability which is a critical strike if it hits. Also, ima edit Heavy Swing. It still hits Max, but it's supposed to be -3 to combat when you do the move instead of +3.

His upgrade was just on his shield, right? I think his shield should be +2 instead of +1?

And yes, calm emotions is a major action.

They're just flavor, but you can flavor attack them too for free. The combat stats I'll be using is The Godfather's still.

So, this ability allows one to take an attack for an ally. The reason why Max has -2 Hp is because of the heavy weapon Mjolnir's "Heavy Swing" ability which is a critical strike if it hits. Also, ima edit Heavy Swing. It still hits Max, but it's supposed to be -3 to combat when you do the move instead of +3.

Yeah... I don't brain that. I'm sorry it's so hard for me to understand this stuff. .-.

So Max... can do the Calm emotions with his major action but what can he do for his minor as far as being attacked?

And Sassy, can she attack with her gun and run to get the torch? Can she use the torch this turn or is that next round?

Yeah... I don't brain that. I'm sorry it's so hard for me to understand this stuff. .-.

So Max... can do the Calm emotions with his major action but what can he do for his minor as far as being attacked?

And Sassy, can she attack with her gun and run to get the torch? Can she use the torch this turn or is that next round?
That's alright, I'll edit Max's stats and give him +1 to his shield. Well for a minor action, he can get up since he's prone.

Also, Katsuya Katsuya if you guys want to get rid of Frightened now. You can use a minor action to try and resist instead of the automatic major action calm emotions. Cuz being frightened makes you unable to approach the source of the fear if you know it's there. Not a problem for ranged attackers, but a problem for melee.

Sassy can just flavor roleplay get a torch and throw it, but the main attack is Spud. There are no item requirements for "Burn", you can just perform it and roleplay it however you like. This will leave Sassy's minor action free again.

That's alright, I'll edit Max's stats and give him +1 to his shield. Well for a minor action, he can get up since he's prone.

Also, Katsuya Katsuya if you guys want to get rid of Frightened now. You can use a minor action to try and resist instead of the automatic major action calm emotions. Cuz being frightened makes you unable to approach the source of the fear if you know it's there. Not a problem for ranged attackers, but a problem for melee.

Sassy can just flavor roleplay get a torch and throw it, but the main attack is Spud. There are no item requirements for "Burn", you can just perform it and roleplay it however you like. This will leave Sassy's minor action free again.
Okay so I can roll for Max and Sassy to resist? What is that again?

Okay so I can roll for Max and Sassy to resist? What is that again?
That is a minor action. DC18 Survival Intelligence roll. Also, ima just say that "Prone" gives melee attackers an advantage against Max if he doesn't use either major or minor action to get up.

Also, Sassy can attack twice as her summoner ability. She can use her minor action to attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back