• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings cadence's 1x1 search | open

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

cadence's 1x1 search

cadence

now playing

• about me

Howdy, friends.

Cadence (They/Them, 22, EST)

Third Person, Past Tense

I’m a busy boy lately! I really don’t have the time to be pushing out novella style replies. A good 2-3 paragraphs would do just fine. Anything more you want to give is always appreciated, of course!

You can expect a minimum of one reply per week, but I can often manage more when I'm feeling inspired and my schedule allows it! I tend to be more active during weekdays, but my schedule is never consistent so I'll post when I can!

I'm very active ooc! In fact, I require discord for ooc talk as it allows more fast-paced chatter! I will not vibe with a partner that doesn't speak to me or only ever talks to the roleplay. I want to get to know you! I want to gush about our characters and share playlists, and moodboards, and all those fun things. Feeling comfortable with my partners is very important to me! I want us to be friends. :-)

For the actual roleplay, I prefer threads, dms, and discord respectively. Just let me know what you prefer and I'll be on board with it!

I am ghost friendly. A notice is always appreciated but never required. God knows how many times I've ghosted in the past...There will never be any hard feelings if you decide to drop, and I'll always be willing to start something up again if you decide to come back!

That being said, do give me a poke if I haven't responded in a second! I am a very forgetful person. Multiple times I've had a message just chilling unsent in the inbox or meant to reply later and just never got around to it... I'm the worst.

Ideally, I have a partner who loves to make multiple characters as much as I do! I find adding them really creates a more fleshed out universe and allows the main plot from ever running stale the way it tends to with just two mains. This is not a requirement by any means but certainly a bonus.

I love, love, love romance, but again, it's not a requirement. I'd be happy to explore platonic relationships, familial relationships, enemies, etc. Another great perk of having multiple characters is the opportunity for different relationships! For romance, I do prefer queer pairings. MxM, FxF, NBxA, & etc. will all interest me more than FxM ever will. I can, however, be convinced with a good enough plot.

My main characters will always be over eighteen, though side characters can be any age. I find myself less interested in playing kiddos the older I get. Besides, adults have the capacity for more drama, which I'm a slut for.

And speaking of being a slut for drama... I'm a depressed bitch who, for whatever reason, wants to make myself more sad. I LIVE for angst and hurt/comfort. I like to brush on darker topics, when handled respectfully. Let me know your triggers and no-go topics when you reach out and I'll let you know mine! I do want to ensure that everyone is comfortable always.

I've included a few basic pairings and plots to get us started but I'm more than happy to plot something new or hear any of your ideas!

about you

Please be eighteen or older!

Please write in third person, past tense.

I'm not too fussed about length, but give me some substance! Quality over quantity always. A lengthier post is always nice, though. I like to know the finer details - how a character is feeling, details about the scenery, etc.

Be ghost friendly. I'm trying to be better about this and will more than likely notify you if I'm no longer feeling it, but I've added this rule as a kind of cushion... Just in case.

Make sure you're comfortable with main characters being over eighteen. As I mentioned before, side characters can be any age, but I will never ever play a main character that is a minor. It's just not something I'm interested in.

At least a post a week is preferred but is by no means required. Take as long as you need, be it days or months. There's never any rush to respond.

This goes without saying, but no bigotry outside of the rp will be tolerated.

it can turn the sky crimson and keep your bones warm all night. but in the end, it's still fire.

it can turn the sky crimson and keep your bones warm all night. but in the end, it's still fire.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
bump! really craving something slice-of-lifey and fluffy! with the potential for some angsty hurt/comfort, lol.

Hey, I was interested in your shipwrecked plot but with a twist of your TALES OF THE HIGH SEAS plot. I thought it would be interesting if C1 was a wealthy (royal?) heir turned stowaway on a pirate ship, and it’s when the country’s navy intervenes that the pair end up shipwrecked on an island together. I saw that you included “fantasy” in the tags for TALES OF THE HIGH SEAS, so I thought you might be interested in a low to medium fantasy setting. What do you think?

If you’re interested in writing samples, more about me, etc, feel free to check the “about” page on my profile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back